Norwegians? Hello there.

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
Rasle
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Norwegians? Hello there.

Post by Rasle »

Hey all of you lovely viking lads and ladies.

Just wanted to see how many of us are around on this here forum.

Anyone up for a chat? Talk about what we love about tug games and such?

Meet up? Seems like most of the bondage Community in Norway is more focused on chains and such. Not cloth, ropes and scarves.

Hit me up of you want.

David/rasle
TTRising
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TTRising »

Rasle wrote: 1 year ago Hey all of you lovely viking lads and ladies.

Meet up? Seems like most of the bondage Community in Norway is more focused on chains and such. Not cloth, ropes and scarves.

Hit me up of you want.

David/rasle
Im America, but if I may make a comment, doesnt Norway have some of those Viking Faires? Use to have a "nordic viking slave trade' group or something. Was fun 'bondage in everyday life' with pretty gals at those faires 'captured' by the group. Very light bondage but I always enjoyed those videos growing up. Sadly I think they disbanded and most of their videos have disappeared
Rasle
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Rasle »

TTRising wrote: 1 year ago

Hit me up of you want.

David/rasle
Im America, but if I may make a comment, doesnt Norway have some of those Viking Faires? Use to have a "nordic viking slave trade' group or something. Was fun 'bondage in everyday life' with pretty gals at those faires 'captured' by the group. Very light bondage but I always enjoyed those videos growing up. Sadly I think they disbanded and most of their videos have disappeared
Yeah, come to think of it I attend one of those before Covid. I also recall there was a girl who was lead around by two guys who said she was a witch! Think she had her hands bound behind her, no gag though :(
TTRising
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TTRising »

Rasle wrote: 1 year ago
TTRising wrote: 1 year ago

Hit me up of you want.

David/rasle
Yeah, come to think of it I attend one of those before Covid. I also recall there was a girl who was lead around by two guys who said she was a witch! Think she had her hands bound behind her, no gag though :(
Oh I remember the videos of them saying 'slave for sell' and "auctioning" the girl off. All in good fun of course but it was a great way to see TUGs in a normal everyday setting. You still go to those?
Rasle
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Rasle »

They are usually held in May, June and July so I might try and go to one this year.
TTRising
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TTRising »

Rasle wrote: 1 year ago They are usually held in May, June and July so I might try and go to one this year.
Hope you get to see some fun :D
scandi
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by scandi »

Hei fra Norge
Ellie96
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Ellie96 »

Jeg er fra Norge😁
Always keep Ellie bound and gagged
Jessicuh
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Jessicuh »

I'm not Norwegian and not willing to meet up with strangers from the internet, but I'm definitely willing to talk to you. I'm Swedish so I understand Norwegian.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic