Superhero Tugs

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
BoundWithRopes

Superhero Tugs

Post by BoundWithRopes »

Which hero or villain would you want to be tied up as or bind for yourself?
captured_prize
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by captured_prize »

I would love to be tied up as either Zatanna or Poison Ivy.
Last edited by captured_prize 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
Just your average crossdressing damsel in distress...

Check out my story here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=20583
tiedinbluetights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tiedinbluetights »

As a superhero, I would have loved to be Superman, tied up by Wonder Woman with her magic lasso! I could also settle for being Batman, tied up by Catwoman or Poison Ivy.
💙 Love to be tied-up 💙
I read and write stories for fun
Open to friendly PMs
(I don't do roleplays nor story requests)
sami200456boyfriend
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sami200456boyfriend »

Spider-Man of course.
BoundWithRopes

Post by BoundWithRopes »

Batman for sure
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

Robin, lured into a devious trap by Catwoman who intends to make me her plaything. Added bonus if she's captured Batgirl alongside me.
BoundWithRopes

Post by BoundWithRopes »

Reidy wrote: 1 year ago Robin, lured into a devious trap by Catwoman who intends to make me her plaything. Added bonus if she's captured Batgirl alongside me.
I’m in, Robin.

That is… if you’ll be my Robin lol
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

BoundWithRopes wrote: 1 year ago
Reidy wrote: 1 year ago Robin, lured into a devious trap by Catwoman who intends to make me her plaything. Added bonus if she's captured Batgirl alongside me.
I’m in, Robin.

Just been a Batgirl now and then we have a Teriffic Trio waiting for some wicked perils.
BoundWithRopes

Post by BoundWithRopes »

Reidy wrote: 1 year ago
BoundWithRopes wrote: 1 year ago
I’m in, Robin.

Just been a Batgirl now and then we have a Teriffic Trio waiting for some wicked perils.
I’m sure we can find someone!
DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

Getting tied up by a Green Lantern could be a lot of fun, be it John Steward or Kyle Rainer.

There are too many heroes I want to bind to list but from the top of my head, I can think of Nightcrawler, Ant-Man, Falcon and Daredevil.
25-year-old bondage enthusiast who likes cute guys, underwear, and bondage, preferably together.

You can reach my list of written work here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38808#p38808
MrFingers
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by MrFingers »

I’d love to make Wonder Woman my bound and gagged plaything, with bonus points for tying her hands behind her back with her own Golden Lasso.
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

MrFingers wrote: 1 year ago I’d love to make Wonder Woman my bound and gagged plaything, with bonus points for tying her hands behind her back with her own Golden Lasso.
I love the idea of Wonder Woman being forced to give up her kinky fantasies because of her own lasso.
Detective-Gag
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Detective-Gag »

As a superhero?

I would probably like to be tied up as Spider-man / Peter Parker, by Black Cat.

Tentatively, I would also elect to be Batman, tied up by Zatanna as part of an elaborate stage-magician act…actually; probably as Bruce Wayne, as a surprise guest for one of her magic shows.

…that actually might make for a good short story on this site; stay tuned for that one.

If I were a supervillain…so many…let’s see:

1. Someone from the League of Shadows, kidnapping any number of characters ranging from Zatanna, Black Canary, Huntress, or Lady Shiva. I’d be someone like Raz a’Ghul, Slade Wilson, or just an ambitious martial artist.

2. Wonder Woman would also be a ideal kidnapping; but that would require a male supervillain that can actually “do” that…I dunno, Etrigan? Ares? Maybe some other mythical figure…
tiedjay

Post by tiedjay »

Definitely traditional on this one. I'd love to be bound as Batman, and tie up Wonderwoman.

Best case scenario is that I am Batman and I am tied up back to back with Wonderwoman (I'll accept being tied up face to face too ;) )
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KidnappedCowboy »

Batman

Nightwing

The Phantom

Daredevil

Green Arrow
Kyle
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Kyle »

I'll commit a crime to get lassoed by Wonder Woman.
rtbw
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by rtbw »

I'd love to tie up Supergirl in a spread eagle. She'd look marvelous like that in her little skirt and tight top.

And people are probably tired of my tales as Robin the Boy Wonder in the Stories for Adults section, but I just love it.
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

rtbw wrote: 1 year ago I'd love to tie up Supergirl in a spread eagle. She'd look marvelous like that in her little skirt and tight top.

And people are probably tired of my tales as Robin the Boy Wonder in the Stories for Adults section, but I just love it.
I always enjoy your Boy Wonder stories as you are living out plenty of the scenarios I've imagined for myself
Tiddles
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Tiddles »

Spiderman for a fun time, tight spandex, webbed up, teased by his quips. ;)
Venom for a more unhinged experience! (His tongue can go places...) :oops:
rtbw
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by rtbw »

rtbw wrote: 1 year ago I'd love to tie up Supergirl in a spread eagle. She'd look marvelous like that in her little skirt and tight top.

I always enjoy your Boy Wonder stories as you are living out plenty of the scenarios I've imagined for myself
Thanks for the affirmation, [mention]Reidy[/mention]. And to continue this conversation, I think another good question is who the villain should be if we want to be tied up as a superhero. Although I'd certainly like it if I'm tied up by a real villainess like Catwoman or Poison Ivy while I'm in my tights as Robin, I always loved the thought of being tied up and tormented by a beautiful ordinary girl like many of the molls on the Batman show.
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

rtbw wrote: 1 year ago

Thanks for the affirmation, @Reidy. And to continue this conversation, I think another good question is who the villain should be if we want to be tied up as a superhero. Although I'd certainly like it if I'm tied up by a real villainess like Catwoman or Poison Ivy while I'm in my tights as Robin, I always loved the thought of being tied up and tormented by a beautiful ordinary girl like many of the molls on the Batman show.

There were some gorgeous molls on the show. I think Jill St John may be my favourite, but that is due to her wearing Robin's costume at one point.
Treville
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Treville »

I would love to be tied up as The Green Lantern or Nightwing. It would also be cool to be tied up as Spiderman. Depending on the design of the costume (I prefer the early ones) I wouldn´t mind be tied up as Batman. Especially if I could be tied in one of those elaborate death-traps he sometimes is placed in.

But, as you might guess by my profile picture, my first choice would be The Phantom. And in that case I would very much like to be tied by some of all the female pirates he sometimes encounters.
rtbw
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by rtbw »

Thanks for the affirmation, @Reidy. And to continue this conversation, I think another good question is who the villain should be if we want to be tied up as a superhero. Although I'd certainly like it if I'm tied up by a real villainess like Catwoman or Poison Ivy while I'm in my tights as Robin, I always loved the thought of being tied up and tormented by a beautiful ordinary girl like many of the molls on the Batman show.

There were some gorgeous molls on the show. I think Jill St John may be my favourite, but that is due to her wearing Robin's costume at one point.
That was hot when Jill St. John wore the Robin outfit.

I talked about cheerleader Susie in another post, but I think my favorite was Sherry Jackson when she was Riddler's moll Pauline. She looked stunningly amazing and enjoyed being a villainess without a hint of remorse, especially when she captured Robin. I can only imagine how much she would have relished toying with him.

Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

That was hot when Jill St. John wore the Robin outfit.

I talked about cheerleader Susie in another post, but I think my favorite was Sherry Jackson when she was Riddler's moll Pauline. She looked stunningly amazing and enjoyed being a villainess without a hint of remorse, especially when she captured Robin. I can only imagine how much she would have relished toying with him.

I quite liked Moth too. With that outfit you can guess what she inspired.
https://images.app.goo.gl/9Yagaz5WFjum2bwZ7
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic