Favourite bondage images

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Favourite bondage images

Post by JulieG »

I’m not talking about pictures here . What are the remembered images, or ideas, that really do,it for you when seeing someone tied up.

1. A nose sticking our between two scarves or strips of tape as the victims is both gagged and blindfolded.

2. Hands in the small of the back, wrists crossed and bound with rope, fingers desperately grasping at fresh air trying to find an elusive knot to pick at.

3. The contrast of white cotton rope against opaque black tights as legs are bound together at knees and ankles.

4. Soles of feet side by side pointing straight at me, the big toes tied together.
Last edited by JulieG 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
Ducttape1234
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ducttape1234 »

The overall reaction once someone is finished being tied and gagged. I love to look at them testing their restraints and that first awkward laugh they do under their gag when they realize their officially stuck lol first time I ever duct taped my cousin went exactly like that. Very playful. Good memories 😀
I'll tie you if you tie me :D
Mr Underheel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mr Underheel »

It’s feet in high heels. Specifically, platform peep-toe stilettos. The ankles are crossed and bound with lots of soft white rope. Bonus points if more ropes keep the shoes from slipping off. And, for some reason, I least like white shoes. I can’t put my finger on that one
Paulus1976
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Paulus1976 »

Hogtied, gagged with a sponge and clear tape, bigtoes tied and struggling wild. Waiting for the tickling to come.
captured_prize
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by captured_prize »

JulieG wrote: 1 year ago
3. The contrast of white cotton rope against opaque black tights as legs are bound together at knees and ankles.
I love this as well. That, and tights are very comfy to be tied up in.

Here's some more items I enjoy seeing:

1. The side profile of an otm gag

2. An otm or cleave gag hanging around the captive's neck.

3. An otm or cleave gag tied over long hair.

4. The form of a woman chair tied. It's something I try to emulate when I do bondage.

5. The damsel in distress bound and gagged, being dragged away by her captor.
Just your average crossdressing damsel in distress...

Check out my story here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=20583
sami200456boyfriend
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sami200456boyfriend »

Definitely 1
Alisonlovesropes
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Alisonlovesropes »

A pair of hogtied bare feet wiggling as nails rake over them.
Sometimes gagged, sometimes blindfold. Always barefoot.
milagros317
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by milagros317 »

A pair of bare soles sticking out of ankle stocks with all ten toes tied back to hooks screwed into the top of the stocks.
:ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek:
RotiferTape
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RotiferTape »

I love the look of duct tape mummification. People squirming in a long silver capsule.
Climb mountains, camp in deserts, explore jungles, search in tide pools, love your planet.
Python_Struggles
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Python_Struggles »

Alisonlovesropes wrote: 1 year ago A pair of hogtied bare feet wiggling as nails rake over them.
I have to agree, those are amazing. Especially if you get a shot of the rope work included
Sportsfan
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sportsfan »

A pretty woman's lips parted by a tight wide cleave that clearly shows a nice wad of packing behind it. It's why the short but oh so sweet Section de recherches scene from a few years ago is probably my favorite mainstream scene of all time. Makes for some great sounds too.
kiwi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by kiwi »

I have a few similar to some stated above.

1. I also love the look of contrast with opaque tights/pants and the ropes/tape binding the person

2. Love the look of a nice wide wrap gag going all the way around the lips and lower face, coming up high and showing the wrap over the ears and under the chin as well to really seal up the whole lower face.

3. Red lips pressing up against a clear tape gag (especially semi-clear stuff like tegaderm) where you can see the stuffing peeking out from in between the lips.

4. Plastic wrap mummifications. I love the way the material hugs the form so well, coupled with the reflective/shiny surface and squeaking sounds the captive makes as they try to move. Bonus points when coupled with some tape bands for reinforcement.
lanadelgagged
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by lanadelgagged »

Some of my favourites are:

1. The imprint of the captive's lips against white microfoam tape.

2. The slight bulge that forms against a wrapped gag, suggesting the captive's mouth being stuffed (it leaves a lot to the imagination).

3. Hogties combined with the look of sheer pantyhose, thigh highs or knee socks.

4. Toes tied together, either by themselves or as part of a strict hogtie. Bonus points for black nail polish.

5. Captors using more restraints than strictly needed.

6. When captives have their escape inches in front of them, but they can't reach them to free themselves. (a pair of scissors for example)

7. Alluding to the point above, tape mittens which prevent the captive from using their hands at all.

8. Black leather blindfolds.

Honourable mention: lipstick marks against a gag, right after it has been removed
Bondage writer and graphic designer. https://www.deviantart.com/lanadelgagged
Put a sock in it!
Jennyjay
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Jennyjay »

I like the front on look of someone with hands behind their back and a rope (or several) around their chest and/or stomach

Legs tied together at multiple levels

A good blindfold, either leather borage blindfold or a wide scarf
Detective-Gag
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Detective-Gag »

For me, it boils down to poses & expressions.

1. The wide-eyed look of surprise when the captive is gagged; either with a handgag, a few strips of duct tape, or an OTM gag pulled tightly over their mouth.

2. The image of a captive sitting on the floor, ankles tied & their hands behind their back, writhing around as they make noises through their gag.

3. When a hostage is stashed inside a vehicle; either peering out the rear window as they are driven away; or bundled up in the trunk of the car, looking up.

4. The profile of a classic chair tied hostage, OTM gagged.

5. Two hostages tied back-to-back, rocking back and forth because one can’t get free without pulling against the other.
leconteur
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by leconteur »

#1 Big tight cloth gags, especially layered OTMs, with an under layer or two sticking out here or there.

#2 Two people tied up back to back - with lots of visible gagtalk going on working towards an escape attempt.

#3 Chairties

#4 Two or three people tying one person at the same time

#5 Uniform Stealing - big muscly co-ed guards bound in their underwear, what's not to like?

Loved reading other's responses, lots of good stuff here.
33/m/rope bunny Always willing to answer questions and provide guidance where it is requested.
tiedinbluetights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tiedinbluetights »

In order for a bondage image, in the theatre of my mind, to do it for me, it needs one of two things: 1) clad feet (nylons, stockings, tights) with the toe prints against the fabric being clearly visible, or 2) the hint at something smelly/raunchy happening or about to happen.

An example of the first would be seeing a pair of dark-nylon clad feet bound together at the ankles and maybe even at the mid-arch level, with clear view of the soles and of the toes pressed against the nylon.

An example of the second would be a gagged captive, a shoe strapped to the face, the nose hidden by the shoe.

An example of both together would be a bound and gagged captive (both head of the captive and captive's bound together clad feet visible) with view of the captor's feet, footwear or underwear nearby.
💙 Love to be tied-up 💙
I read and write stories for fun
Open to friendly PMs
(I don't do roleplays nor story requests)
Kyle
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Kyle »

I suppose a number of things would apply, but there's two that immediately came to mind.

The first is the moment duct tape is pressed over someone's mouth. It's not particularly effective, but it does create a very nice look, especially if the captive is putting up a struggle. I actually prefer a good cleave gag, but they just don't have the same effect.

The other is seeing someone with their hands behind their back from the front.
WillHBonney
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by WillHBonney »

Now that you've got me thinking about it, there's loads coming to mind.

I love the look of a woman's hands when her wrists are tied together behind the back of a chair and her fingers are just helplessly hanging down.

A wrap around silver duct tape gag that covers a large part of the captive's lower face, with their mouth packed underneath the tape.

The look on a captive's face as they sit there tied up and the captor reveals the next piece of their restraints. That little moment when their eyes widen as for example a large red ball gag is dangled before their eyes.

A captive left on their own. Their captor has done their bit. They've left. Perhaps to burgle the rest of the neighbourhood? And the captive is left there to wonder what will happen to them. When they'll be freed. If they'll be freed.
lanadelgagged
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by lanadelgagged »

Another image I'm very fond is when you have tied up with your partner back to back, and the captors just leaves you alone to struggle. Of course, the captor has made sure to made your bonds strict, so every time you try wriggling free the ropes just get tighter.

In that same context, when a captive tries to warn their rescuer that the captor is still around. But the gag is so effective there's no use, and they end up bound beside you...
Bondage writer and graphic designer. https://www.deviantart.com/lanadelgagged
Put a sock in it!
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

I love the aesthetics of a strappado tie.
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by JulieG »

lanadelgagged wrote: 1 year ago Another image I'm very fond is when you have tied up with your partner back to back, and the captors just leaves you alone to struggle. Of course, the captor has made sure to made your bonds strict, so every time you try wriggling free the ropes just get tighter.

In that same context, when a captive tries to warn their rescuer that the captor is still around. But the gag is so effective there's no use, and they end up bound beside you...
I love the look of a couple bound and gagged back to back, but I have never experienced it. Has anyone here been tied up WITH their partner, or just a friend?
BratBinder7
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by BratBinder7 »

lanadelgagged wrote: 1 year ago Another image I'm very fond is when you have tied up with your partner back to back, and the captors just leaves you alone to struggle. Of course, the captor has made sure to made your bonds strict, so every time you try wriggling free the ropes just get tighter.

I love the look of a couple bound and gagged back to back, but I have never experienced it. Has anyone here been tied up WITH their partner, or just a friend?
One of the drinking games I did with my housemates involved one person challenging two others and whoever lost had to drink. One of the challenges me and one of others was to see who could get zipties off their wrists the fastest.

Felt cool for like 2 seconds before I won out because they tied our wrists In front of us and I know the trick to break zipties easily. Unfortunately, nothing since then
I don't care who it is, one of us better be gagged by the end of this.
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by JulieG »

Paulus1976 wrote: 1 year ago Hogtied, gagged with a sponge and clear tape, bigtoes tied and struggling wild. Waiting for the tickling to come.
Your picture is exactly one of the iconic images I picture
Paulus1976
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Paulus1976 »

Paulus1976 wrote: 1 year ago Hogtied, gagged with a sponge and clear tape, bigtoes tied and struggling wild. Waiting for the tickling to come.
Your picture is exactly one of the iconic images I picture
It was a really nice and long session, very good!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic