Hobby Groups

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
BoundWithRopes

Hobby Groups

Post by BoundWithRopes »

Why aren’t there more tug orientated groups? My college had tons of other RP communities but I guess we need to establish simple rules for making a community?
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

It’s funny to imagine Chess club, netball club, sailing society and bondage club side by side at Freshers’ Fair. How are they going to advertise that?
BratBinder7
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by BratBinder7 »

JulieG wrote: 1 year ago It’s funny to imagine Chess club, netball club, sailing society and bondage club side by side at Freshers’ Fair. How are they going to advertise that?
There was a fetish club at my uni lol. If I had the courage to check them out while I was still there, I could actually answer this.

If I had to take an educated guess however, the easiest way to advertise it without drawing unwanted attention would be to market the club as a shibari/kinbaku club. Even if the target audience wasn't officially kinksters, I'm sure you'd still end up with a lot of them
I don't care who it is, one of us better be gagged by the end of this.
tiedinbluetights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tiedinbluetights »

JulieG wrote: 1 year ago It’s funny to imagine Chess club, netball club, sailing society and bondage club side by side at Freshers’ Fair. How are they going to advertise that?
Given what's happening in the chess world these days, I can imagine some chess club members calling upon the bondage club to help deal with ... ahem [clears throat] ... how should I say? sensitive issues?
💙 Love to be tied-up 💙
I read and write stories for fun
Open to friendly PMs
(I don't do roleplays nor story requests)
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

tiedinbluetights wrote: 1 year ago
Given what's happening in the chess world these days, I can imagine some chess club members calling upon the bondage club to help deal with ... ahem [clears throat] ... how should I say? sensitive issues?
Please explain.

You don’t mean to suggest a game of strip bomdage chess do you?
tiedinbluetights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tiedinbluetights »

JulieG wrote: 1 year ago
tiedinbluetights wrote: 1 year ago
Please explain.

You don’t mean to suggest a game of strip bomdage chess do you?
Stripping could be a away with dealing with potential cheats... although for one alleged means of receiving unauthorized AI assitance, a cavity search would be in order to.
💙 Love to be tied-up 💙
I read and write stories for fun
Open to friendly PMs
(I don't do roleplays nor story requests)
ExcessivelyCurious
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ExcessivelyCurious »

A few universities here (UK) have kink/fetish socities. It's a difficult balance to get right since official Student Union-approved groups have some definite rules they have to stick to and it's a topic that easily gets into NSFW areas, but it can be done. A focus on education seems to be the key; a large focus on consent, classes on how to do things like rope bondage safely, etc.

And yes, it does get rather strange at Freshers' Fair.

There's also a few independent kink groups that run kind of similarly in various cities. Again, events that stay fairly SFW and have a definite educational focus. Now of course those groups do have more intense NSFW events but they're often separated off. Can find some such things at Fetlife but likely to be very hit-and-miss.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic