So i made a chatbot write a F/M story.

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
blover555
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

So i made a chatbot write a F/M story.

Post by blover555 »

Hello. There will be clear signs that this is written by an AI, but I´ll post it because.. Science! Imagine what it will be like, living with AI in 20 years, if we have come this far now. Here we go:

Written by: a computer.. no joke.

------------------------------------

There was a couple named Jack and Jill. They had been together for a while and had a strong, loving relationship. However, they had one unique aspect to their relationship: they both enjoyed experimenting with different forms of BDSM.

Jack had a particular fascination with feet, and enjoyed nothing more than massaging, kissing, and worshipping Jill's feet. For her part, Jill enjoyed dressing up in sexy lingerie and high heels, and loved the feeling of power and control it gave her over Jack.

One day, Jack and Jill decided to take their BDSM experimentation to the next level and try out a sub/dom dynamic. Jack immediately knew he wanted to be the submissive partner and was excited at the prospect of being dominated by Jill.

Jill, on the other hand, was initially hesitant to take on the dominant role, but after some discussion and reassurance from Jack, she agreed to give it a try.

To start, Jill began by giving Jack small tasks and commands to complete. These started off as simple things like fetching her a glass of water or massaging her feet, but as they continued to experiment, the tasks became more and more demanding and the consequences for failure became more severe.

Despite these challenges, Jack was loving every moment of their new dynamic. He was completely entranced by Jill and her authority over him. He was always eager to please her and do whatever she asked, no matter how difficult.

Jill, too, was starting to enjoy her newfound power. As she commanded and controlled Jack, she found that it was turning her on more and more. She loved being able to call the shots and have Jack blindly obey her every whim.

Their experimentation continued to evolve, and soon Jack found that the thought of being with Jill and being her obedient sub was the only

thing that truly brought him pleasure. He yearned to please her in every way possible, and would do anything she asked of him.

Jill, in turn, became more and more creative in her commands and tasks for Jack, taking pleasure in pushing his limits and seeing how far he was willing to go to please her. One day, she decided to take things to a whole new level, and asked Jack to wear a pair of locking heels during one of their sessions.

Jack was initially hesitant, but knew that he would do anything for Jill. So, he put on the heels and waited for her commands. The feeling of the heels pressing against his feet and the knowledge that he couldn't take them off without Jill's permission was incredibly arousing for him.

Jill took full advantage of the situation, commanding Jack to walk around the room and perform various tasks while wearing the heels. The sight of him hobbling around in the heels, completely at her mercy, was extremely fulfilling for her.

From that point on, the locking heels became a regular part of their BDSM play, and their relationship continued to thrive as they explored new ways to push each other's boundaries and bring each other pleasure.

As time passed, Jack and Jill's relationship continued to evolve, and they were able to trust and communicate with each other on a deeper level. They found the perfect balance in their dynamic and knew that they were meant to be together forever, always exploring and experimenting, while they were building stronger bond.

As Jill and Jack's relationship continued to evolve, Jill started to think about new ways to push the boundaries of their BDSM play. She had always been fascinated by the idea of a steel cage, and wondered how it would feel to have Jack locked up and completely at her mercy.

One day, she surprised Jack by bringing home a steel cage and setting it up in the basement. She told him that from now on, whenever they were engaging in their sub/dom play, he would be locked in the cage until she deemed fit to let him out.

At first, Jack was hesitant about the idea of being locked up in a cage. But as soon as Jill locked him inside, he felt an intense rush of excitement and arousal. He knew that he was completely at her mercy and that she could do whatever she wanted with him.

Jill took full advantage of the situation, using the cage as a tool to further dominate and control Jack. She would tease and torment him through the bars, withholding release until he begged and pleaded for her mercy.

For Jack, the cage became a symbol of his complete submission to Jill. He found a sense of peace and contentment in his confinement, knowing that he was pleasing her in every way possible.

Jill, too, was enjoying the new dynamic. Having Jack locked up in the cage heightened her sense of control and power, and she loved being able to use it as a tool to bring him pleasure and push him to his limits.

As Jill and Jack's BDSM play continued to evolve, Jill's thoughts turned once again to new ways to push the boundaries of their relationship. This time, she became fixated on the idea of a lockable latex catsuit. She had always been drawn to the sensual look and feel of latex, and the idea of being able to fully enclose Jack in the material and lock it on him, was exciting to her.

Finally, she decided to invest in a custom-made lockable latex catsuit for Jack, and presented it to him as a surprise. The suit was form-fitting and clung to every inch of his body, accentuating his muscles and making him look irresistible.

The moment Jack put it on, he felt the sensation of being completely enclosed in the tight latex and it was a new level of sensation for him. He felt completely helpless and vulnerable in the catsuit, but at the same time, it was turning him on more than anything else ever had.

Jill was ecstatic to see Jack in the catsuit, and she immediately locked it on him, with small keys that she kept with her at all times. She loved the idea of having complete control over him and being able to decide when and if he would be released from the suit.

As Jill and Jack's BDSM play progressed, Jill became increasingly intrigued by the idea of chastity play. She was fascinated by the idea of being able to control and deny Jack's sexual release, and decided to invest in a chastity belt for him.

She presented it to him as a surprise, explaining that from now on, he would be required to wear the chastity belt whenever they were engaging in their sub/dom play. Jack was initially hesitant, but he trusted Jill and was excited about the new level of submission that this would bring to their dynamic.

Jack put the chastity belt on and was immediately aware of the small metal cage that now encased his genitals. The belt itself was made of thick leather, and was heavily buckled, leaving no room for escape.

Jill took the key and kept it with her, explaining that she would be the only one who could release him from the belt. She was thrilled with the idea of being in complete control of Jack's sexual release, and enjoyed the power and control that it gave her over him.

For Jack, the chastity belt was a constant reminder of his submission to Jill. He knew that she was the one in control and that he was entirely at her mercy. He found that the denial of his sexual release was incredibly arousing and it heightened his sense of submission to her.

One weekend, Jill and Jack decided to incorporate crossdressing into their BDSM play. Jill had always been fascinated by the idea of Jack dressed in women's clothing, and Jack was intrigued by the prospect of stepping out of his comfort zone and exploring his feminine side.

Jill went out and bought a variety of dresses, wigs, and makeup for Jack to try on. She also purchased a steel boned corset, garter belt, stockings, and high heels to complete the look.

The first night of their weekend, Jill dressed Jack up in one of the dresses and did his makeup. He was hesitant at first, but as he looked at himself in the mirror, he was surprised at how feminine and attractive he looked.

Jill was thrilled with the transformation and couldn't keep her hands off of him. Jack, too, was finding the experience to be incredibly arousing, and the feeling of the tight corset and high heels was a new sensation for him.

One evening, after a particularly intense BDSM session, Jill and Jack were relaxing on the couch together, watching a movie. As they sat there, Jill casually brought up the idea of incorporating bondage into their next play session.

"Jack, have you ever thought about being tied up while wearing the catsuit?" She asked, rubbing her feet against his leg.

"I haven't, but it sounds interesting" Jack replied, looking at her with a hint of curiosity and excitement in his eyes.

"I think it would be incredibly hot to have you all bound up, completely at my mercy, while we watch a movie and I worship my feet" Jill said, a wicked smile playing at the corners of her lips.

"That does sound incredibly hot" Jack said, his heart beating faster at the thought of being completely under her control.

"I'm glad you think so" Jill said, taking his hand and placing it on her foot. "I want you to be prepared to please me in every way possible during our next session"

"I'll do anything for you, Jill" Jack replied, rubbing her foot gently as he watched the movie.

The next week, Jill and Jack scheduled a special BDSM session where they would incorporate the fantasy of Jack being tied up in the catsuit while watching a movie and worshipping Jill's feet.

As they prepared for the session, Jack put on the catsuit and allowed Jill to lock it on him. He then lay down on the couch and allowed her to tie him up with soft rope, securely binding him to the couch and leaving him completely at her mercy.

Jill put on a movie that they both enjoyed, and started massaging and worshipping her feet as they watched. Jack, unable to move or escape, watched her with a mixture of arousal and submission. The sight of her feet so close to his face and the feeling of the tight catsuit on his skin, was an intense sensation for him.

Jill could see the effect that her feet were having on Jack and started to tease and torment him, rubbing her feet against him and withholding her touch. Jack begged and pleaded for her to touch him, but she enjoyed prolonging his pleasure and kept him in a state of heightened anticipation.

As the movie came to an end, Jack was on the edge of release. Jill, knowing how much he wanted it, finally allowed him to orgasm, and it was intense because of the anticipation that she build in him.

Jill and Jack continued to experiment with different forms of BDSM play, Jill became increasingly interested in incorporating bondage into their sessions. She had a new idea in mind - to use bondage mitts and a padlock to prevent Jack from being able to touch himself.

One night, she presented the idea to Jack, and he was excited to try something new. He eagerly put on the bondage mitts, and allowed Jill to lock them in place with a small padlock.

The sensation of being unable to touch himself was new and intense for Jack. He could feel his desire building as Jill teased and tormented him, denying him release.

Jill enjoyed the power and control that came with preventing Jack from satisfying his own desires. She found it to be incredibly arousing to have him completely at her mercy, and loved the way his body reacted to her touch and tease.

The session was intense, and as it came to an end, Jack was left panting and begging for release. Jill, knowing how much he wanted it, finally unlocked the mitts and allowed him to orgasm.

Jill and Jack continued to experiment with different forms of BDSM play, and their relationship only grew stronger as they pushed each other's boundaries and explored new ways to bring each other pleasure.

As time went on, Jill's bratty side began to emerge more and more, and she took great pleasure in tormenting and teasing Jack. She would often give him commands and tasks to complete, and would enjoy prolonging his release, just for her own pleasure.

One night, after a particularly intense session, Jill decided to take things a step further. As they lay in bed together, she turned to him and said, "I want you to sleep in the catsuit and chastity device tonight."

Jack hesitated at first, but knew that he would do anything to please her. So, he put on the catsuit and chastity device, and lay down in bed, unable to touch himself.

As they lay there, Jill couldn't help but run her hands over the tight latex, enjoying the feeling of having him at her mercy. "You look so hot like this," she purred. "I might have to keep you in this all the time."

Jack moaned in response, his body already reacting to the sensation of the catsuit and chastity device. "Please, Jill," he begged. "I need you."

But Jill only laughed in response. "Not so fast, Jack," she said. "I want to enjoy this moment, watching you squirm and beg."

For the rest of the night, Jill kept Jack in the catsuit and chastity device, enjoying the sight of him unable to touch himself, and the knowledge that he was completely at her mercy.

And it's not over yet, they were just starting to explore this new dynamic and both were excited to see where it would take them next.

As the night went on, Jill enjoyed teasing and tormenting Jack, keeping him locked in the catsuit and chastity device. She would run her hands over the tight latex, enjoying the sight of him squirming and begging for release.

Jack, for his part, was becoming more and more submissive to Jill's commands and desires. He found himself unable to resist her bratty demeanor and was constantly eager to please her.

As the night went on, the intensity of their play only grew stronger, and soon they both fell into a satisfied sleep.

In the morning, Jill woke up to find Jack still locked in the catsuit and chastity device, looking up at her with a mix of desire and submission.

"Good morning, Jack," Jill said, with a sly smile on her face. "Did you sleep well?"

"Good morning, Jill" Jack replied, with a hint of submission in his voice. "Can I please be let out now?"

"Of course, you can" Jill replied with a chuckle. "But first, you have a task to complete. I want you to clean the house while still in the catsuit and chastity device."

Jack nodded obediently, eager to please her, and started his cleaning task.

As Jack cleaned, Jill couldn't help but enjoy the sight of him moving about in the catsuit and chastity device, completely at her mercy. She loved the way the dynamic between them had shifted, with him becoming more submissive, and her becoming more bratty and in control.

They both knew that this new dynamic was taking their relationship to new heights and they were excited to see where it would take them next.

As Jack cleaned the house, Jill couldn't help but feel a sense of satisfaction at the sight of him obediently moving about in the catsuit and chastity device, completely at her mercy. She enjoyed the way their dynamic had shifted, with him becoming more submissive and her becoming more bratty and in control.

But as the cleaning was coming to an end, she wasn't completely satisfied with the results, she decided to make an example of him and left for work, with him still locked in the catsuit and chastity device.

Jack was nervous at first, not knowing how long he would be left in this predicament but quickly realized that his need for her was stronger than his insecurity. He felt a sense of excitement, knowing that Jill trusted him enough to leave him locked and he felt empowered in a way.

Jill on the other hand, couldn't help but feel a sense of excitement and anticipation as she thought about coming home to find him still locked in the catsuit and chastity device, knowing that he would be even more submissive and eager to please her.

As the day went on, they both couldn't stop thinking about each other, and the dynamic that they had created. They knew that this was just the beginning of a new journey and they were excited to see where it would take them next.

When Jill came back from work, she found Jack exactly where she left him, still locked in the catsuit and chastity device. But this time, she found him even more submissive and eager to please her, and they both knew that this dynamic was something that they both loved and couldn't get enough of.

As Jill returned home and found Jack still locked in the catsuit and chastity device, she couldn't help but feel a sense of pleasure and excitement. She walked towards him, taking in the sight of him, submissive and eager to please her.

"Welcome home, my little pet," she said with a smirk, as she ran her fingers through his hair. "I trust you've been a good boy and the house is spotless?"

"Yes, mistress," Jack replied, with a hint of eagerness in his voice. "I've cleaned the house to perfection, just as you commanded. Please, may I be released now?"

"Not so fast, my pet," Jill replied, a hint of tease in her tone. "I promised you that if I was satisfied with your foot worshiping, I would consider unlocking you. And let me tell you, you have a lot of work to do to impress me."

Jack could feel his desire building as she spoke, and couldn't help but beg for release. "Please mistress, I'll do anything you want. I'll worship your feet like never before, just please release me."

Jill smiled at his eagerness and replied, "I like the sound of that, my pet. Show me what you've got."

And with that, Jack began to worship her feet with renewed passion, determined to impress her and earn his release. As Jill watched him, she couldn't help but feel a sense of pleasure and power wash over her, knowing that she had him completely under her control.

As the night went on, their dialogue grew more and more kinky, pushing each other's limits and exploring new boundaries, always with the promise of release as the ultimate reward hanging over Jack's head. The tension and anticipation was palpable, as they both couldn't wait

As Jack worshiped Jill's feet, he couldn't help but feel a sense of longing and desire. He traced every inch of her soles with his tongue, running his fingers along the delicate skin of her ankles, and kissing her toes with reverence.

Jill, for her part, couldn't help but feel a sense of pleasure and power as she watched him worship her feet. She ran her fingers through his hair and moaned as he hit all the right spots.

"That's it, my pet," Jill murmured, "worship them properly, Show me how much you want to be released"

"Yes, mistress," Jack replied, his voice filled with longing. "I'll worship them like the goddesses they are. I'll do anything for your release"

As Jack continued to worship her feet, Jill couldn't help but feel a sense of excitement building inside her. She had never felt so desired, so powerful, and she loved the way Jack was so devoted to pleasing her.

"You're doing well, my pet," she said with a smile. "But I want more, I want you to kiss every toe, every inch of my soles. Show me how much you want it."

Without hesitation, Jack continued to worship her feet with even more passion, kissing and licking every toe, every inch of her soles. He was completely devoted to pleasing her and was willing to go to any lengths to earn his release.

As Jack worshiped her feet, Jill couldn't help but feel a sense of pleasure and power wash over her. She loved the way he was so devoted to pleasing her and the sense of control it gave her. As she watched him, an idea came to her mind.

"You know Jack, I've been thinking," Jill said, running her fingers through his hair. "I've been thinking about a steel cage. How would you like to be locked in a cage and worship my feet, completely at my mercy?"

Jack could feel his heart racing at the thought, he knew that would be a huge step for him but it was also incredibly exciting. "I would love that, mistress" He replied with excitement in his voice.

"I thought you would," Jill said with a smile. "I'll have to think about when we can make that happen. In the meantime, you keep worshiping my feet like that and I might just have to release you sooner than I planned."

Jack's worshiping became even more fervent at the thought of being released and the added excitement of the cage. He couldn't wait to be put in that situation and to please her even more.

Jill couldn't stop thinking about the cage and how exciting it would be to have him completely at her mercy. She enjoyed the way this dynamic brought them closer together and how they were constantly pushing each other's boundaries.

They both knew that this new idea of the cage is just the beginning of a new journey and they were excited to see where it

As Jack worshiped her feet, Jill couldn't help but feel a sense of pleasure and power wash over her. She loved the way he was so devoted to pleasing her and the sense of control it gave her.

The end
SwitchException
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by SwitchException »

Can I ask you which AI have you used?
Discord ID: SwitchException#4987
Kik: SwitchException
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

So the story has a narrative but the writing seems to focus on the grammar and vocabulary not the story telling. Big question is would I know it was AI before being told. No. I would think it was someone with a very formal way of story telling. Could current AI write like Ropebunny, druid princess etc. I don't know.
tiedinbluetights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tiedinbluetights »

The way I understand AI like ChatGPT is that they learn how to predict correct sequence of words in a text output. Each word in a sequence is used to predict what the next correct word should be, including punctuation. So I'm not surprised that the focus is on correct grammar and sentence structure rather than actual creative characterization. However, what scares me is feed the AI enough text by a specific author, and it will be able to eventually predict correctly text in the author's style.

Reminds me of one of the most terrifying Doctor Who episodes I ever saw: "Midnight".

For that reason, I end this post with a quote from another science fiction series, that serves also as a warning:
"Once men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free. But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them." (Frank Herbert, Dune)
:( :cry:
💙 Love to be tied-up 💙
I read and write stories for fun
Open to friendly PMs
(I don't do roleplays nor story requests)
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

ChatGPT AI and others also have a long list of words that they do not allow in texts produced by the AI, like 'bondage' or BDSM related words.
SwitchException wrote: 1 year ago Can I ask you which AI have you used?
Will be interesting to know too.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
FelixSH
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by FelixSH »

Reading this topic made me curious, and you can totally ask chatGPT to write you a story about consensual bondage. If you ask for non-consensual, you are told that it will not do that. The story it produced came with the info, that "the following story is for adults only and should be read with discretion."

There is a warning at the bottom, that it might violate their content policy. But in there, nothing mentions bondage specifically. Forbidden are the expected things, illegal acitvity, child sexual abuse material, etc...

So I don't think there should be any problem here. Even with the warning at the bottom, I got a simple story. And playing around with it a bit, the stories are all very simple, and always have a happy end (it will not create a story with a bad ending, I asked), so for now, it probably gets old fast. But still, it's fun for some time.

The story here doesn't seem like one from ChatGPT, though, as those stories are shorter and simpler. But the writing style is very similar.

Edit: Found out that including "tied up" will not create a warning.

Provided by bondagefreak
Click on the banner to get to the story

For more of my stories, click here.
SwitchException
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by SwitchException »

FelixSH wrote: 1 year ago Reading this topic made me curious, and you can totally ask chatGPT to write you a story about consensual bondage. If you ask for non-consensual, you are told that it will not do that. The story it produced came with the info, that "the following story is for adults only and should be read with discretion."

There is a warning at the bottom, that it might violate their content policy. But in there, nothing mentions bondage specifically. Forbidden are the expected things, illegal acitvity, child sexual abuse material, etc...

So I don't think there should be any problem here. Even with the warning at the bottom, I got a simple story. And playing around with it a bit, the stories are all very simple, and always have a happy end (it will not create a story with a bad ending, I asked), so for now, it probably gets old fast. But still, it's fun for some time.

The story here doesn't seem like one from ChatGPT, though, as those stories are shorter and simpler. But the writing style is very similar.

Edit: Found out that including "tied up" will not create a warning.
Maybe we could create a guide for how to write stories by ChatGPT.
Discord ID: SwitchException#4987
Kik: SwitchException
FelixSH
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by FelixSH »

Good god, that is addictive. I could spend hours with this thing. It doesn't produce good stories, but the variations work well enough, if I'm in the mood, and you can always just ask it to go into more detail for a specific part, if it isn't in-depth enough.

I think if you include that there is consent, you should get a story out of ChatGPT. And if you play around a bit, you might even get away with something non-consensual, like when you include a bet. Doesn't always work, and I haven't quite found out how to trick it, but it does work well enough. I got something pretty long out of it, by asking it to describe the next hour of two guys tied and gagged, and asking again and again to describe the next hour, or to have someone tease or apply heavier ties. I even got them to pee themselves. It was made clear in the prompt, that they liked to do bets, this was part of one, and that they saw the humor in it. That way, I could even make the two suffer a bit, but this is likely restricted to light stuff.

Still, you can get a lot out of it, if you just play around with it for a bit. At least, as long as the stuff you ask is still pretty harmless.

Provided by bondagefreak

slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

FelixSH wrote: 1 year ago Still, you can get a lot out of it, if you just play around with it for a bit.
It is fun to play with, I agree. But it is limited in the sense of what it knows. If 200 people are asked 'do you like bondage' and 45 people say they like bondage, and 1 says no (which is less than half of the people asked) and nobody else answers, the chatbot will assume everybody loves bondage since it is 45 to 1.

And as somebody wrote on twitter, the question "how many giraffes?" still plaques AI's. The code base of an AI has not really changed. It just gathered more info.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
FelixSH
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by FelixSH »

Is there more to the question, or is it really, without any context, just "How many giraffes?" I'm not on twitter, no idea what this is about. Because I can't answer that question either. Without any context, it makes no sense.

Sure, it's limited, but it's still surprisingly advanced. And we don't know what is fed into the AI behind it. Does it even take new information into account? The FAQ says, that training data is cut off with 2021, so it simply isn't programmed to take into account, what people will tell it now, as far as I understand it.

I'm not quite ready to believe, that the code behind it hasn't changed. I assume people work constantly on different implementations of AI, so knowledge is still gathered all the time, and things are developed. Not specifically ChatGPT, but AI in general. You can certainly use it as an advanced search engine, asking it to teach you stuff like coding basics (well, help you with that, like simply writing a program for you that you can orient yourself on, then, and play around with, so you can at least understand the basics, and how they are applied), or simply write you stories.

I'm not an expert with this, but this seems a bit reductive. It is still lacking in many ways, of course, but it is also surprisingly capable.

Provided by bondagefreak

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic