Self Mummification setup advice

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
Solarbeast

Self Mummification setup advice

Post by Solarbeast »

Self Mummification setup. So I set this up a couple of weeks ago and have been testing it. I first started with plastic wrap and 4 different kinds of tape. I found that duct tape and anything stronger would not work as it is too strong to pull off the roll for this method. All the other tape I used worked as it wasn't as strong, but I could only do one spot, or else it all got pulled over. I thought I remedied this with 4 canopy weights totaling about 20 pounds, but today I finally put multiple rolls of vinyl tape in different sections on the pole and it either couldn't make it off the roll or when I got a couple of rolls started the whole pole would start to sway and eventually fell down, even with all 4 canopy weights on 2 sections of the stand as they only fit on 2 sections. I then tried moving them a little further down and that still didn't work. I'm looking for advice on how to keep the setup from falling over so that I can hopefully use more than one roll of tape, saran wrap, or other similar restraint at once. Keep in mind that I live with my parents and can't do anything extreme to this setup. Also, keep in mind that I have multiple safety nets set up when doing this. I also would like to eventually make a horizontal setup so that I can use it to mummify myself whilst on my bed in some way.
Hick
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Hick »

Nothing is showing up
Lara
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Lara »

Hick wrote: 1 year ago Nothing is showing up
I think you need to log in first with a deviantart account. Seems like the photo is only visible to deviantart members.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic