Self Bondage & Safety

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
.vanessa
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Self Bondage & Safety

Post by .vanessa »

Hi all,
I played self bondage last night. I tied myself to the chair, in a classic position emulating the situation in which Aunt Luisa was tied up in the past.
The ugly and perhaps the beautiful thing about the self is that you free yourself when you want without too many problems. That didn't happen last night and I had to cut the ropes that tied my hands behind my back with a pair of scissors kept available for every need.
Reaching for the scissors was just as difficult but I finally made it.
I was tied up for a little over 30 minutes.
In all, the session between tying and untying lasted just over an hour.
I wrote this post to talk about safety during bondage and self bondage sessions.
Which of you has happened to not be able to free yourself?
How did it go?
With the hope of reading you, I wish you a good afternoon.
uemndlr
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by uemndlr »

I think boundanna.com is a very good site about self-bondage. It contains a lot of hints, scenarios and safety measures.
U+101D3
leconteur
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by leconteur »

.vanessa wrote: 1 year ago I wrote this post to talk about safety during bondage and self bondage sessions.
Which of you has happened to not be able to free yourself?
How did it go?
With the hope of reading you, I wish you a good afternoon.
I am glad you are opening this up for discussion. Self bondage can be dangerous if you do not take the proper safety measures. I had a similar close call 8 years ago with some zips ties and duct tape. I had to hop across the room to get the scissors and could have fallen and hurt myself badly. The wraparound tape gag I had dutifully stuffed and tightly wrapped was simply too tight and was becoming constricting. I did get out without any injury but would like to suggest that folks always keep two or three safety shears nearby and that they consider arranging for a friend to come over after just in case they cannot get out. It might be embarrassing to have to tell your friend when they untie you that you did it to yourself but its better safe than sorry and it really isn't that odd of a thing.

Rope and cloth are more my thing now after experiencing tape and other harder to remove safely materials. The thing with rope I like is that if you tie the knots, you know how they work and how they can be untied. You also can always cut rope, you can arrange you cloth gags so that the first layer can be untied immediately if needed (leave the knot uncovered by the over layers (I use 3 or 4 layers of cloth in my gags typically).

Be safe and have fun while you're at it!
33/m/rope bunny Always willing to answer questions and provide guidance where it is requested.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic