If you were held hostage and had to be gagged for an extended period of time, what type of gag would you prefer?

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
roy_2020
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

If you were held hostage and had to be gagged for an extended period of time, what type of gag would you prefer?

Post by roy_2020 »

Tape? A simple cleave gag? A cleave gag with stuffing?

Presumably you’d have to be ungagged occasionally to eat and drink… so tape may be painful…
bound773
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by bound773 »

A stuffed cleave gag. Maybe the captors sock or a rag stuffed in my mouth then a thick towel or strip of cloth tied tight to keep it in.
captured_prize
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by captured_prize »

Either an otm or a tape gag. Ideally, a microfoam tape gag without stuffing would be best for an extended time in bondage.
Just your average crossdressing damsel in distress...

Check out my story here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=20583
cellofello
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by cellofello »

I don't seem to have problems with tape being painful to remove from skin. Even from hair, the sticky residue is more of a concern for me than the pain of removal.

The thing I'd be more concerned about with tape is breathing, if my nose stuffs up. For play, it's not a problem if it's during the day, and the top is always around to deal with any problem. But for overnight, with the top maybe sleeping, it's a different matter. Something that works well and doesn't have the tape problem is some sort of cloth stuffing (sock, bandanna, etc.) held in by vet wrap. That can hold the stuffing in while still allowing breathing through the mouth. Of course a real captor might not be quite so careful about my safety!
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

Of I were kidnapped I would not have the choice, but experience of real life, tape gag is the most comfortable long term. To hold on properly for a lone time (hours on end!). It either has to be wrapped right round, many pieces at different angles, stuffing (small like a silk scarf or single ankle sock, or a combination of all the above. You can't ha e too much stuffing if its going to be there for hours!
Terry
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Terry »

A cloth tightly around the mouth. Nothing inside.
illest
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by illest »

cellofello wrote: 1 year ago I don't seem to have problems with tape being painful to remove from skin. Even from hair, the sticky residue is more of a concern for me than the pain of removal.

The thing I'd be more concerned about with tape is breathing, if my nose stuffs up. For play, it's not a problem if it's during the day, and the top is always around to deal with any problem. But for overnight, with the top maybe sleeping, it's a different matter. Something that works well and doesn't have the tape problem is some sort of cloth stuffing (sock, bandanna, etc.) held in by vet wrap. That can hold the stuffing in while still allowing breathing through the mouth. Of course a real captor might not be quite so careful about my safety!
That would be ideal for me. My biggest concern would be sleeping with something in my mouth. My ideal gag if I were to do that would be a cleave gag, then stuffing in front of the cleave gag followed by the vetwrap.

Or at least to make sure part of the stuffing is taped/hanging outside the mouth before the wrap.
leconteur
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by leconteur »

A knotted sock cleave gag, a second sock serving as a otm, and a handkerchief otn layer last. It can be pretty effective if the socks are made of a semi-elastic material and its comfortable enough. The knot actually acts like a ballgag and muffles almost as well as a fully stuffed mouth, which for various reasons could be dangerous depending on the kind of fabric you use for stuffing. You definitely dont want to risk it blocking your esophagus at all.

That being said, I prefer to be gagged, ungagged, taunted, and regagged over and over again. Every 20 or 30 minutes id want someone to slip off my gag, maybe chat for a bit and prepare a new gag.
33/m/rope bunny Always willing to answer questions and provide guidance where it is requested.
uemndlr
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by uemndlr »

If it was a real, not-for-fun hostage situation, I'd prefer the Hollywood gag (just a loose scarf over the mouth and nothing else) :lol:
U+101D3
Hick
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Hick »

Tape, I would find that more comfortable for a long period of time
Tiengag5
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tiengag5 »

Cleave or knotted cleave gag.
RotiferTape
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RotiferTape »

Duct tape wrapped around my mouth. The longest I’ve been ball gagged was two hours and your jaw definitely starts to ache after a while.
Climb mountains, camp in deserts, explore jungles, search in tide pools, love your planet.
leconteur
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by leconteur »

RotiferTape wrote: 1 year ago Duct tape wrapped around my mouth. The longest I’ve been ball gagged was two hours and your jaw definitely starts to ache after a while.
That's been my experience as well. I even sometimes notice some muscle ache the next day. When I play with those sorts of toys, its usually a quick on and off 15 minute period or less. Of course I like the playfullness of chatting in between gags, of tying news gags, untying them, etc.
33/m/rope bunny Always willing to answer questions and provide guidance where it is requested.
Detective-Gag
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Detective-Gag »

A few strips of duct tape over my mouth for an extended period is perfectly fine…provided that it is removed infrequently, it isn’t too taxing; and it stays on even when moving around.

OTM gags are probably equal to this; and admittedly easier to untie and re-gag.

I would say that also, after a long period, an OTM gag might make one’s jaw ache just a bit; to where a normal tape gag actually a bit better, from a comfort standpoint.
Jinko28
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Jinko28 »

A big pair of panties worn by the female kidnappers would do nicely. Secured in with some good old fashioned grey duct tape.
Ventisocks
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Ventisocks »

Oooooh long period gags, I think I'm so used to these that I just love having one of my tight high socks removed off my leg teasingly as it would be balled up and shoved into my mouth and for tape to me wrapped around my mouth and head a few times tightly

That is something I love and would pick!
We can have bondage fetished fun just DM me
hankygagger
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by hankygagger »

leconteur wrote: 1 year ago A knotted sock cleave gag, a second sock serving as a otm, and a handkerchief otn layer last. It can be pretty effective if the socks are made of a semi-elastic material and its comfortable enough. The knot actually acts like a ballgag and muffles almost as well as a fully stuffed mouth, which for various reasons could be dangerous depending on the kind of fabric you use for stuffing. You definitely dont want to risk it blocking your esophagus at all.

That being said, I prefer to be gagged, ungagged, taunted, and regagged over and over again. Every 20 or 30 minutes id want someone to slip off my gag, maybe chat for a bit and prepare a new gag.
I love to ungag and regag often as I love the process of preparing and applying the gag. Also love to add layers from time to time.

Because of my fetish, the gag always consists of handkerchiefs for stuffing, cleave and then layers on top.
Captive-Monica98
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Captive-Monica98 »

Ideally, a few strips of tape and no stuffing. I'm assuming that long-term is going to be more than three to four hours.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic