When you wanna tie yourself but can’t

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
TieMeUpPls

When you wanna tie yourself but can’t

Post by TieMeUpPls »

Anyone else find themselves in a situation like I’m in now where you wanna tie yourself up but find yourself with a lack of materials or privacy? It’s a shame being confined to fantasy :(
Ventisocks
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Ventisocks »

I get what you mean, but it changes in time and tbh I end up going to fantasy stuff online anyways as its stuff you can only imagine and not do irl
We can have bondage fetished fun just DM me
tiedinbluetights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tiedinbluetights »

TieMeUpPls wrote: 1 year ago Anyone else find themselves in a situation like I’m in now where you wanna tie yourself up but find yourself with a lack of materials or privacy? It’s a shame being confined to fantasy :(
This does happen all too often, and I would add to the list 'the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune' (physical health, finances, ... the list of reasons obstructing tie-ups can be endless). Hence why, like [mention]Ventisocks[/mention], I also daydream and fantasize. So long as I have a functioning mind, and can imagine stories and scenarios of myself being tied-up, or re-live actual past events embroidered within the theatre of the mind (and even write about them on occasion), my love and enjoyment of TUGs (and associated little pleasures) cannot be taken from me.
💙 Love to be tied-up 💙
I read and write stories for fun
Open to friendly PMs
(I don't do roleplays nor story requests)
Captive-Monica98
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Captive-Monica98 »

In college I was only able to do bondage once in a while and only using scarfs. Having ropes and tape would have raised eyesbrows. Thank God I have my own place now where I can have all the bondage gear I want as well as some privacy.
JennyTied
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by JennyTied »

TieMeUpPls wrote: 1 year ago Anyone else find themselves in a situation like I’m in now where you wanna tie yourself up but find yourself with a lack of materials or privacy? It’s a shame being confined to fantasy :(
For decades since I left my bondage partner.
Last edited by JennyTied 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
PrinceProdigal

Post by PrinceProdigal »

I also spent a decade without any of this in my life. I took it as a gift to reflect on what it meant for me, why it mattered. Fortunately, life can be long and circumstances can open up possibilities for play, even when they don't seem possible at the moment.
boundcali
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by boundcali »

I’ve honestly planned on renting out a hotel room for a day just for bondage. The only way I see my fantasies become true tbh.
Windrunner
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Windrunner »

Captive-Monica98 wrote: 1 year ago In college I was only able to do bondage once in a while and only using scarfs. Having ropes and tape would have raised eyesbrows. Thank God I have my own place now where I can have all the bondage gear I want as well as some privacy.
Last night while the super bowl was on, I spent most of the second half on a couch, hands tied behind my back with a single silk scarf. Granted, someone else tied it, but I was not getting out until they untied me.

Two scarves and you can do some pretty safe-but-secure self tying - make a loop out of one, and use the other one to cinch it, and use it for hands behind the back.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic