Tied up in a dream

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
BratBinder7
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Tied up in a dream

Post by BratBinder7 »

So I just woke up from a dream where someone else was bound and gagged (don't ask for context, even I don't remember anymore) and now I'm curious if anyone has had a dream where they're the one tied up? If so, did it actually feel like you were?
I don't care who it is, one of us better be gagged by the end of this.
Ventisocks
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Ventisocks »

Oh yeah I have!

I started to practise to lucid dream, where you have full control of your dreams and a couple of times (which was still very difficult)
I was able to be hog tied and teased within my dream that it felt so real!
We can have bondage fetished fun just DM me
WrappedUp
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by WrappedUp »

I mentioned this in another thread a few months ago but I had a dream where a doctor and nurse had me bound to a chair in my room. It was a weird dream, the doctor put a strip of masking tape around my neck and talked about breaking my jaw. It was a bit scary but also a bit arousing. I could actually feel the tape as it went around my neck, it was like a pleasurable snug grip not quite like being choked. But I don't remind feeling the bonds.
Ventisocks
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Ventisocks »

WrappedUp wrote: 1 year ago I mentioned this in another thread a few months ago but I had a dream where a doctor and nurse had me bound to a chair in my room. It was a weird dream, the doctor put a strip of masking tape around my neck and talked about breaking my jaw. It was a bit scary but also a bit arousing. I could actually feel the tape as it went around my neck, it was like a pleasurable snug grip not quite like being choked. But I don't remind feeling the bonds.

I mean the tape sounded hot as it's almost a choker made of tape.
As for dentist stuff in dreams, they always end up as nightmares for me, I like my pearly whites in my mouth thank you XD

The most recent dream where I was bound or something like it was I had fallen into a pool which turned out to be Jam, so when I tried to move about it was sticky and keeping me down, my clothes were all stuck too
We can have bondage fetished fun just DM me
GirlBondage
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GirlBondage »

Ventisocks wrote: 1 year ago Oh yeah I have!

I started to practise to lucid dream, where you have full control of your dreams and a couple of times (which was still very difficult)
I was able to be hog tied and teased within my dream that it felt so real!
You can obviously practice it if you write down what you dreamed right after you wake up, so you can remember your dreams longer and don't forget everything right away.

But as I understood it, one does not have the ability to intervene in the dream, but is only aware of dreaming and can watch the dream as if it were a movie.
GirlBondage
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GirlBondage »

I can't choose my dreams unfortunately but this night I actually almost got tied up in a dream.

There was a young lady sitting at the table opposite me. She had a slightly dark teint and was not quite slim but still very lovely.

At some point she lunged at me and had some kind of small needle or injection in her hand. I tried to resist being pricked by her. For a while I succeeded but she was stronger and finally managed to inject me.

I was not completely paralyzed but my movement was limited and I had no strength.

She undressed, hugged me and pulled me to her so that I had my head between her breasts. I felt her warmth and it was really nice.

I could also speak, so I told her that she could tie me up if she wanted to make me helpless. Maybe I also said that I don't like to be sedated but wouldn't mind if she tied me up.

I remember that she agreed to tie me up but then unfortunately my dream ended. Hopefully she will come back tonight : )
JennyTied
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by JennyTied »

BratBinder7 wrote: 1 year ago So I just woke up from a dream where someone else was bound and gagged (don't ask for context, even I don't remember anymore) and now I'm curious if anyone has had a dream where they're the one tied up? If so, did it actually feel like you were?
When I was young I had several bound and gagged dreams.
SwitchException
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by SwitchException »

BratBinder7 wrote: 1 year ago So I just woke up from a dream where someone else was bound and gagged (don't ask for context, even I don't remember anymore) and now I'm curious if anyone has had a dream where they're the one tied up? If so, did it actually feel like you were?
I dreamt about being tied up or to see anyone tied up a countless times.

Of course when I was the tied up one I felt very excited (like an erotic dream).
Discord ID: SwitchException#4987
Kik: SwitchException
Svpmissive
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Svpmissive »

I had the most amazing dream once related to this. I was being tied up in the shibari style, and the tighter I was tied, the more relaxed I felt. I wish that dream would become reality one day.
Either wishing to be tied up or currently tied up.
Mr Underheel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mr Underheel »

I dreamed the other night of being tied up on a small boat. By “captress” was just reading and enjoying watching me struggle. I wish I remembered more of it!
sami200456boyfriend
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sami200456boyfriend »

Dreamt I was Tied Up in the old West. Kidnapped as a young boy kidnapped by rustlers. My own Bandana was used as a Gag.
captured_prize
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by captured_prize »

I mentioned this in another thread, but I have one bondage dream I still vividly remember even after all these years.

The dream happened when I was 17 years old. In my dream, I was wearing this black mini dress and kneeling down. My hands were tied behind my back, ankles tied together, and I was otm gagged. I was surrounded by armed men who were talking, but I couldn't make out what they were saying. I kept struggling and moaning in vein, and then I was awakened by my alarm clock.
Just your average crossdressing damsel in distress...

Check out my story here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=20583
BrittneyStone
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by BrittneyStone »

I dream about seeing women tied up, but I’ve never dreamed I was tied up.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic