Lost in translation

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
JennyTied
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Lost in translation

Post by JennyTied »

My first , only and former TUG or bondage friend couldn't speak English. He's German. We did communicate in broken English on how he would bound and gag me. It wasn't easy and he didn't learn English well and I didn't pick up good German. Still it was fun.

Anyone had similar problems? Were you b&g by someone who couldn't speak English or your language? Or you were the captor and the captive couldn't understand you?
Mr Underheel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mr Underheel »

No similar experience but I think it would be exhilarating to have someone talking to me in a low German accent as she bound me. Not knowing what would happen next. But knowing that “Safeword” is a universal language. I would choose: “NEIN!” I like the idea!
PrinceProdigal

Post by PrinceProdigal »

As I mentioned in another thread, I'm amazed and impressed that you overcame a language barrier to play tie-up games. That's simply extraordinary.

I've met people with whom I didn't share a language (Japanese in this case) and with whom I've very much wanted to play, but we didn't have sufficient time to get over the language barrier. I still think of them from time to time, not only for TUGs, but simply as people to know.
JennyTied
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by JennyTied »

PrinceProdigal wrote: 1 year ago As I mentioned in another thread, I'm amazed and impressed that you overcame a language barrier to play tie-up games. That's simply extraordinary.

I've met people with whom I didn't share a language (Japanese in this case) and with whom I've very much wanted to play, but we didn't have sufficient time to get over the language barrier. I still think of them from time to time, not only for TUGs, but simply as people to know.
The funny thing was neither of us wanted to learn each other's language.
sami200456boyfriend
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sami200456boyfriend »

None what so ever.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic