Times you felt close to 'bondage' without being bound?

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
BandG
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Times you felt close to 'bondage' without being bound?

Post by BandG »

I had an interesting experience today. I went to a dentist to have some x rays taken if my mouth and getting a dental x ray is very similar to being gagged! For anyone that hasn't had one you have to put your chin on a vice and bite down on this pole thing while your head is clamped in.

The dental nurse who did this for me was quite cute, a blonde. As I was standing there, biting down on it she said 'are you OK to begin?' And all I could do was utter a muffled yes! It was a very helpless feeling.

Anyone been in a similar situation?
illest
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by illest »

I had a coworker that we were having a back and forth trash talking session with, and in the middle of it she put her hand over my mouth. Kept talking junk trying my damndest not to let on how much I enjoyed that.

Other than that I'd have REM-esque moments where I'd be half awake and half sleep and dreaming of being bound which was bliss. Though occasionally it'd turn into a not-so-bliss daymare of someone/something coming to get me and being sleep paralyzed...
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

Two things!

One was a therapeutic application where you're put on a mattress filled with hot mud. It deflates and you sink into it deep enough that there's no way to get out without external help, since it moves around with you and there's no way to get leverage. They even give you a panic button.

The other was before a gastroscopy - they put a plastic ring in your mouth so you don't accidentally bite the device (right before anaesthesia). I've also had similar things used at the dentist during cleanings.
HerNameJulia12
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by HerNameJulia12 »

Not sure if this counts but one time on my days off work, I volunteered to help make lunch at my son’s school. I was helping the cooking ladies prepare lunch, the kids have a special desert they eat every Friday and the day I was working was a Friday. The cooks wanted to quickly pop over to local supermarket and purchase some cupcakes. I assured them that i can quickly make a batch of cupcakes for the students within a couple hours and with just a little help we can get this done. I made cupcakes for everyone of my son’s classmates at lunch and they enjoyed it. One of the cooks tried it and they loved it. They joked and she said and I quote “These are great I might just have to kidnap you and force you to make them for me at home.” At that point I’m not gonna lie i was flustered she couldn’t see it hut I was, I was kinda thinking about it the whole day even when I was taking my kids home
JennyTied
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by JennyTied »

BandG wrote: 1 year ago I had an interesting experience today. I went to a dentist to have some x rays taken if my mouth and getting a dental x ray is very similar to being gagged! For anyone that hasn't had one you have to put your chin on a vice and bite down on this pole thing while your head is clamped in.

The dental nurse who did this for me was quite cute, a blonde. As I was standing there, biting down on it she said 'are you OK to begin?' And all I could do was utter a muffled yes! It was a very helpless feeling.

Anyone been in a similar situation?
Yeah dentist chairs hospital beds.
jone123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by jone123 »

dentist appointments for sure

and maybe barber shop somehow
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

At the dentist once I had to have some delicate work done and she explained to me I needed to have this thing to make sure nothing fell down my throat ( I think that’s what she said). Anyway it was a sheet of latex that isolated the tooth she was working in, then a metal frame which went between my teeth to keep my jaw open. By jaws forced open and latex sheen over my mouth felt just like being gagged, the only problem was I could still move my hands and feet :D
Kyle
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Kyle »

JulieG wrote: 1 year ago At the dentist once I had to have some delicate work done and she explained to me I needed to have this thing to make sure nothing fell down my throat ( I think that’s what she said). Anyway it was a sheet of latex that isolated the tooth she was working in, then a metal frame which went between my teeth to keep my jaw open. By jaws forced open and latex sheen over my mouth felt just like being gagged, the only problem was I could still move my hands and feet :D
Maybe having hands and feet strapped down could make a trip to the dentist more fun.
tiedinbluetights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tiedinbluetights »

Everytime I'm a passenger in a car and I have to buckle my seatbelt! I'm not complaining. Oddly, when I drive, I don't feel it; too focused on the driving itself I guess.
💙 Love to be tied-up 💙
I read and write stories for fun
Open to friendly PMs
(I don't do roleplays nor story requests)
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by JulieG »

Kyle wrote: 1 year ago
JulieG wrote: 1 year ago At the dentist once I had to have some delicate work done and she explained to me I needed to have this thing to make sure nothing fell down my throat ( I think that’s what she said). Anyway it was a sheet of latex that isolated the tooth she was working in, then a metal frame which went between my teeth to keep my jaw open. By jaws forced open and latex sheen over my mouth felt just like being gagged, the only problem was I could still move my hands and feet :D
Maybe having hands and feet strapped down could make a trip to the dentist more fun.
That would be weird. Exciting, but weird!
jone123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by jone123 »

One time I ready a comment writing by a dentist regarding this procedure (rubber dam), she said that the best part of it is that the patient is silenced, gagged and cant interrupt her, couple of other dentist were laughing and agreeing with her. I loved these comments haha
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by JulieG »

Rubber dam sounds familiar, and yes I couldn’t talk, but then I often think dentist do it on purpose, fill your mouth with all sorts so all you can say is “awwwwl. And then ask you about your job, what car you drive, have you been on holiday…..
TapeGaggedJ
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TapeGaggedJ »

Had a few during work - a few female colleagues in the past have joked about sellotaping my mouth shut, also one time I was working somewhere that wasn’t my usual area and the women there liked me and joked about kidnapping me to keep me there, then the two area managers in question (both women again) were on the phone and joking about me being chained to a chair to keep me there
MMMPPPHHH MMMPPPHHH
Alexx23

Post by Alexx23 »

That sounds really fun, shame they let you keep moving. Sure you wouldn’t have complained.
emmainabind

Post by emmainabind »

Whenever I get a massage and tgmhe therapist moves me on my back they cover my eyes, so relaxing and like being blindfolded
Mr Underheel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mr Underheel »

emmainabind wrote: 1 year ago Whenever I get a massage and tgmhe therapist moves me on my back they cover my eyes, so relaxing and like being blindfolded
I know what you mean! I always worry that a certain body part will signal my excitement ☺️
Mr Underheel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mr Underheel »

HerNameJulia12 wrote: 1 year ago Not sure if this counts but one time on my days off work, I volunteered to help make lunch at my son’s school. I was helping the cooking ladies prepare lunch, the kids have a special desert they eat every Friday and the day I was working was a Friday. The cooks wanted to quickly pop over to local supermarket and purchase some cupcakes. I assured them that i can quickly make a batch of cupcakes for the students within a couple hours and with just a little help we can get this done. I made cupcakes for everyone of my son’s classmates at lunch and they enjoyed it. One of the cooks tried it and they loved it. They joked and she said and I quote “These are great I might just have to kidnap you and force you to make them for me at home.” At that point I’m not gonna lie i was flustered she couldn’t see it hut I was, I was kinda thinking about it the whole day even when I was taking my kids home
It definitely counts! I know if somebody said that to me, my brain would race! ♥️
emmainabind

Post by emmainabind »

Mr Underheel wrote: 1 year ago
emmainabind wrote: 1 year ago Whenever I get a massage and tgmhe therapist moves me on my back they cover my eyes, so relaxing and like being blindfolded
I know what you mean! I always worry that a certain body part will signal my excitement ☺️
LOL you boys need to be careful!
Mr Underheel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mr Underheel »

emmainabind wrote: 1 year ago
Hey, it’s not easy sometimes! Deep breathing and thinking about one of my mean old ugly teachers can help sometimes
emmainabind

Post by emmainabind »

:lol:
emmainabind wrote: 1 year ago

Hey, it’s not easy sometimes! Deep breathing and thinking about one of my mean old ugly teachers can help sometimes
:lol: :lol: :lol:
WickedJason11
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by WickedJason11 »

Once we were going to a party with my partner. Me and my partner are social people and the host mentioned If we got too rowdy she would hogtie us both and lock us in the basement. When I tell you the rush of emotions I felt when she said that. I’m not even a sub and I was so excited by the prospect.
puddy300
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by puddy300 »

A long time ago with a girl I briefly dated, we were both in the pool at her apartment complex. We were experimenting with the buoyancy of the water as I carried her while standing in it (it was about 4-5 feet deep). Then she wants to see if she can stay afloat without my holding her, and locks her legs around my arms. This does work, and it has the extra effect that I can't really move my arms, her legs are locked around just around my elbows.

I told her I couldn't move my arms much and she asks if I could get free, but I can't, her legs are strong. She's like, "You're stuck huh?" and I told her I liked it. She thought that was interesting. I did try to move this into a conversation about being tied up but unfortunately she never indulged me.
sami200456boyfriend
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sami200456boyfriend »

Nothing for me unfortunately
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic