Asylum scenario

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
Bunnyo

Asylum scenario

Post by Bunnyo »

I was wondering how common is for y'all to have a bondage asylum scenario, or anything similar.
I love straitjackets, sleepsacks, those kind of stuff that give me that safety feeling.
What about you, why do you like it?
If not, why not?
Alexx23

Post by Alexx23 »

I have this fantasy a lot due to my love of straitjackets.

I like the idea of being a head nurse in an institute, able to restrain the patients in the ward as I see fit.
Mr Underheel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mr Underheel »

I never gave that kind of restraints much thought until the other day when there was a great straight jacket story shared. I liked that concept for the first time!

I think that a tight sleep sack would be excellent too, in the right situation

I am probably too rope-focused to have considered those types of restraints.
Mr Underheel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mr Underheel »

Alexx23 wrote: 1 year ago I have this fantasy a lot due to my love of straitjackets.

I like the idea of being a head nurse in an institute, able to restrain the patients in the ward as I see fit.
🤣🤣🤣 As head nurse you should only put patients in SJs when it will help them or keep them safe. But, hey, it can’t hurt to try, right? 😈
Alexx23

Post by Alexx23 »

Mr Underheel wrote: 1 year ago
Alexx23 wrote: 1 year ago I have this fantasy a lot due to my love of straitjackets.

🤣🤣🤣 As head nurse you should only put patients in SJs when it will help them or keep them safe. But, hey, it can’t hurt to try, right? 😈
Well I’m restraining them exclusively for my pleasure so I don’t see any issue.

But with an attitude like that you’ll be in a sleep sack in solitary in no time
Mr Underheel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mr Underheel »

Alexx23 wrote: 1 year ago
Mr Underheel wrote: 1 year ago

Well I’m restraining them exclusively for my pleasure so I don’t see any issue.

But with an attitude like that you’ll be in a sleep sack in solitary in no time
Head Nurse obviously knows best. I might put up a fight, though
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KidnappedCowboy »

I love the following scenario:

A criminal gang infiltrates an asylum for the criminally insane. They replace the head doctors and guards. They're doing so, because their boss was sentenced there after being found criminally insane at his trial for masterminding a mass kidnapping of the city's baseball and football teams!

The head doctors and guards are all kept straight-jacketed, gagged, and locked away in padded cells or restrained to beds.

The criminally insane gang leader and his henchman will now use the asylum as a base of operations to exact their revenge on the district attorney, jury members, and judge who sent the leader up. One by one each will be kidnapped and brought to the asylum to receive "treatment."

Of course, most, if not all the characters in my stories are men -- and most gay. This story will be the same.

Do you think I should start writing it?
Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

[mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention] Yes! "Hopefully" that wouldn't mean sending most of the main characters in FOP to this asylum. :lol:
Banner by bondagefreak --- Link to my stories: Click Here

WillHBonney
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by WillHBonney »

I love the idea of being fastened into a straitjacket, harness gagged and strapped into a wheelchair. Then being led around the asylum by the nurse as she gives me a tour and continually teases and torments me throughout. Occasionally she'll randomly abandon me in the middle of a hallway and leave me there to wonder when she'll return.
Bunnyo

Post by Bunnyo »

Sounds like you're a r/hentaistraitjackets enjoyer as well
:lol:
PanelGaggedPrincess
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by PanelGaggedPrincess »

Being strapped on a gurney might be an interesting experience...
Bunnyo

Post by Bunnyo »

WillHBonney wrote: 1 year ago I love the idea of being fastened into a straitjacket, harness gagged and strapped into a wheelchair. Then being led around the asylum by the nurse as she gives me a tour and continually teases and torments me throughout. Occasionally she'll randomly abandon me in the middle of a hallway and leave me there to wonder when she'll return.
Hmm, I never thought about the wheelchair aspect of an asylum, but you're right, it does sound quite fun. Its like a rollercoaster, emotional rollercoaster.
Felinius
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Felinius »

This is exactly the kind of thing I love. Put me into a safety jumpsuit, keep me in some form of restraint 24/7, give me a smallish padded cell to live on, monitor and manage my meals, etc… for the rest of my days.

A fantasy, but definitely mine XD
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bigballgag1 »

One of the ideas I have often thought about with an asylum is a female doctor being overpowered by a prisoner and waking up in a straight jacket herself. The prisoner has changed into the doctor’s uniform and when anybody asks claims she is delusional and thinks she is a doctor when she is not with nobody believing her. :lol: :lol:
Svpmissive
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Svpmissive »

Where do I sign up to be admitted to that ward??
Either wishing to be tied up or currently tied up.
bound773
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by bound773 »

KidnappedCowboy wrote: 1 year ago I love the following scenario:

A criminal gang infiltrates an asylum for the criminally insane. They replace the head doctors and guards. They're doing so, because their boss was sentenced there after being found criminally insane at his trial for masterminding a mass kidnapping of the city's baseball and football teams!

The head doctors and guards are all kept straight-jacketed, gagged, and locked away in padded cells or restrained to beds.

The criminally insane gang leader and his henchman will now use the asylum as a base of operations to exact their revenge on the district attorney, jury members, and judge who sent the leader up. One by one each will be kidnapped and brought to the asylum to receive "treatment."

Of course, most, if not all the characters in my stories are men -- and most gay. This story will be the same.

You should absolutely write this. I'd love to find myself straitjacketed, gagged and god knows what else in this place.
Terry
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Terry »

This sounds like a fantastic idea for a fiction here. Not too bothered about whether they are gay or not as that's not really what interests me with these stories or anything sexual etc. But the fact they are all guys and the victims too does interest me.

Would love to see more of these kind of "non-consentual" types of fics here. Particularly M/M ones.
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KidnappedCowboy »

bound773 wrote: 1 year ago

You should absolutely write this. I'd love to find myself straitjacketed, gagged and god knows what else in this place.
Terry wrote: 1 year ago

This sounds like a fantastic idea for a fiction here. Not too bothered about whether they are gay or not as that's not really what interests me with these stories or anything sexual etc. But the fact they are all guys and the victims too does interest me.

Would love to see more of these kind of "non-consentual" types of fics here. Particularly M/M ones.
I'll take up the challenge!
mrjones2009
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by mrjones2009 »

KidnappedCowboy wrote: 1 year ago
bound773 wrote: 1 year ago

Terry wrote: 1 year ago

I'll take up the challenge!
This is a story that I look forward to reading!
that1kid13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by that1kid13 »

Bunnyo wrote: 1 year ago I was wondering how common is for y'all to have a bondage asylum scenario, or anything similar.
I love straitjackets, sleepsacks, those kind of stuff that give me that safety feeling.
What about you, why do you like it?
If not, why not?
watch Ratched on netflix its so good and has a bunch of asylum based bondage
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic