Sponge ball

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
Bunnyo

Sponge ball

Post by Bunnyo »

I have not seen sponge balls used that much as stuffing under tape or a cloth. I personally like it a lot lot.
What do you all think about it... Yay or nay?
sami200456boyfriend
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sami200456boyfriend »

Nay
WillHBonney
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by WillHBonney »

I've never used one before but I like the look of them. Especially when paired with a clear tape gag so you can see the ball in the mouth through the tape.
Detective-Gag
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Detective-Gag »

Perfectly fine.

Probably preferable to any sort of cloth, actually.

Just not as…common, I’d say?

Sponge balls I don’t actually see sold as their own “product”…if I had to name what I’ve seen firsthand; they’re just those large car cleaning sponges; torn into smaller pieces.

…but it must be said; they are primo stuffing…not only made for absorbency; but all the filling without the ache.

How’s that for advertising, : p
Bunnyo

Post by Bunnyo »

Detective-Gag wrote: 1 year ago Perfectly fine.

Sponge balls I don’t actually see sold as their own “product”…if I had to name what I’ve seen firsthand; they’re just those large car cleaning sponges; torn into smaller pieces.

…but it must be said; they are primo stuffing…not only made for absorbency; but all the filling without the ache.

Its good advertising 😂. Are you selling?
Detective-Gag
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Detective-Gag »

Bunnyo wrote: 1 year ago

Hey, we all know what happened with duct tape.
Bunnyo

Post by Bunnyo »

Detective-Gag wrote: 1 year ago
Bunnyo wrote: 1 year ago

Hey, we all know what happened with duct tape.
Hahaha, well, I still haven't had any used...by me?...on me?...on society?
I must have had a stroke.
AmyRu
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by AmyRu »

I am in favor of them! Never experienced one. Yet. I hope to! 😊
Tiengag5
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tiengag5 »

Oh yes, great as a mouth stuffing.
pssst84@web.de
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by pssst84@web.de »

I love sponge balls. The perfect combo is with tegaderm tape
leconteur
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by leconteur »

I would go ahead and make a rule not to ever re-use a sponge gag. They can collect mold, bacteria, etc when they get wet from being in your mouth, so best to retire them after your first run through and use em for their stated purpose.
33/m/rope bunny Always willing to answer questions and provide guidance where it is requested.
WickedJason11
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by WickedJason11 »

The women I have gagged, if I weren’t using a ballgag or a bit gag I would use some soft cloth. There was an instance where on my wife I used a sponge gag but she didn’t like it. The texture of it made it uncomfortable for her.
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

Foam ball and tape combines the best features of ball gag (fills the mouth and pins tongue down) and tape gag (seals lips). Less likely to go down the throat than a screwed up handkerchief.

Although I say the jaw ache from a ball gag is part of the fun, the soft foam balls can be comfortable for being gagged for hours on end.
AmyRu
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by AmyRu »

JulieG wrote: 1 year ago Foam ball and tape combines the best features of ball gag (fills the mouth and pins tongue down) and tape gag (seals lips). Less likely to go down the throat than a screwed up handkerchief.

Although I say the jaw ache from a ball gag is part of the fun, the soft foam balls can be comfortable for being gagged for hours on end.
Yes! It offers a slightly different take on the ball gag predicament.
cboy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by cboy »

Nerf sells a foam ball that works great as a large gag. It wont fit in smaller sized mouths but it can be forced into anything medium or larger with some training <3

cboy#3466
uemndlr
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by uemndlr »

Not so thrilled by the idea of micro plastic in the mouth, I've bought biodegradable cellulose sponges in the drugstore. Well, turns out they taste bitter! Perhaps to fend against children or perverts ;) putting them into the mouth?
U+101D3
Bunnyo

Post by Bunnyo »

cboy wrote: 1 year ago Nerf sells a foam ball that works great as a large gag. It wont fit in smaller sized mouths but it can be forced into anything medium or larger with some training <3

At last someone cleared the mystery about finding a sponge ball for this. Thank you!
GirlBondage
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GirlBondage »

I find the characteristic of sponge balls that they expand by themselves in the mouth of the victim simply great.

I do not like adhesive tapes that stick to the skin. But combined with a self-adhesive tape, this type of gag is certainly one of my favorites : )
TripleZero
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TripleZero »

I tried a sponge gag for my selfbondage once but the taste is... not so great. And it gets progressively worse the longer you have it in your mouth. Although it does keep you very, very quiet combined with a tape wrap around your head.

Foamballs are much better. I've started using one for my gag since a few months ago. It fills my entire mouth, my jaw doesn't ache and it also keeps me very quiet. I put some adhesive tape over my mouth and I wrap some cling film around my entire head, with some extra tape wrapped around my head on top of it. I do it this way so the tape doesnt stick to my hair.

Completely impossible to remove with my hands tied behind my back and I can barely make a sound.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic