Belgian members?

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
thesam0007

Belgian members?

Post by thesam0007 »

Out of curiosity, any Belgian members here? :)
thesam0007

Post by thesam0007 »

Also, hi! Sam here :D I'm 23 and (unfortunately) have no experience with real life tugs whatsoever (yet?).
Egyptianboytoy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Egyptianboytoy »

Not from Belgium but I love Tintin :D (and the tie up moments in it ;) )
thesam0007

Post by thesam0007 »

Egyptianboytoy wrote: 5 years ago Not from Belgium but I love Tintin :D (and the tie up moments in it ;) )
That has to count for something ;)
Cleavegagger
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Cleavegagger »

I'm from Belgium
a girl, neatly tied up and gagged is a beautifull sight. a girl, enjoying being tied up and gagged is the most beautifull thing i've ever seen. If you want my kik just ask.
Cleavegagger
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Cleavegagger »

[mention]thesam0007[/mention] , get enough posts and we can pm if you want
a girl, neatly tied up and gagged is a beautifull sight. a girl, enjoying being tied up and gagged is the most beautifull thing i've ever seen. If you want my kik just ask.
uemndlr
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by uemndlr »

Not quite Belgian, but not far away either...

I loved that Samson & Gert episode "Miss Dorp", where they hold a beauty contest. Jeannine de Bolle, although being a literal grandmother, participates too, and wants to win so urgently that she locks all the other contestants (young, beautiful girls) into Gert's garden shed. If only she could have added some tape and gags...
U+101D3
Roboticrobin20
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Roboticrobin20 »

uemndlr wrote: 1 year ago Not quite Belgian, but not far away either...

I loved that Samson & Gert episode "Miss Dorp", where they hold a beauty contest. Jeannine de Bolle, although being a literal grandmother, participates too, and wants to win so urgently that she locks all the other contestants (young, beautiful girls) into Gert's garden shed. If only she could have added some tape and gags...
Hah, this is bringing back quite some memories of that show, I litterally woke up and watched an episode a day before heading to school when I was young.
uemndlr
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by uemndlr »

Roboticrobin20 wrote: 1 year ago

Hah, this is bringing back quite some memories of that show, I litterally woke up and watched an episode a day before heading to school when I was young.
It's a lot of fun, and very useful to learn the language. The only drawback being that you start every sentence with "mwah zeg hé, ik denk zo stil in mijn hoofd"...

Back on topic, one of the nicest pages on the whole wide web is bindingskracht.nl, it has some very nice, tender, romantic tie-up stories.
U+101D3
Roboticrobin20
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Roboticrobin20 »

uemndlr wrote: 1 year ago
Roboticrobin20 wrote: 1 year ago

It's a lot of fun, and very useful to learn the language. The only drawback being that you start every sentence with "mwah zeg hé, ik denk zo stil in mijn hoofd"...

Back on topic, one of the nicest pages on the whole wide web is bindingskracht.nl, it has some very nice, tender, romantic tie-up stories.
"mwah zeg hé, ik denk zo stil in mijn hoofd" this is the fun part xD
me and my friends have been laughing about this and making jokes with this up until now, but to learn the language it's indeed not the best
Paulus1976
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Paulus1976 »

Not from Belgium, but close. I'm from Holland.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic