Dealing with issues during TUGs

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
JennyTied
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Dealing with issues during TUGs

Post by JennyTied »

Toilet: During one very long session where I was not allowed to escape, I actually wore a store brand diaper.

Food: My captor actually forced feeded me with some sauce staining my dress.

Water: Was actually dipped face in not gagged into a pool. Wasn't nice actually.

Wardrobe Malfunction: In early times I wore long jeans and covered up even wearing shorts under my skirts
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

Toilet: for some toilet and such an accident is part of the humiliation fun. Programmed breaks are the best solution, including toilet breaks gagged, blindfolded and cuffed, some like to see their partners in to toilet. Having a nurse as a partner deals with so,e issues.

Food: being fed tied up is a huge turn in for me, and having food snatched away, waved under my nose when gagged, or having to get it with my mouth from my partners, or eat from a bowl like a pet, are all excellent games to play.

Water: I’ve often wondered what water boarding would be like but basically strangling, breath play drowning are not my thing.

Wardrobe: stay naked. It’s the easiest way.
JennyTied
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by JennyTied »

JulieG wrote: 1 year ago Toilet: for some toilet and such an accident is part of the humiliation fun. Programmed breaks are the best solution, including toilet breaks gagged, blindfolded and cuffed, some like to see their partners in to toilet. Having a nurse as a partner deals with so,e issues.

Food: being fed tied up is a huge turn in for me, and having food snatched away, waved under my nose when gagged, or having to get it with my mouth from my partners, or eat from a bowl like a pet, are all excellent games to play.

Water: I’ve often wondered what water boarding would be like but basically strangling, breath play drowning are not my thing.

Wardrobe: stay naked. It’s the easiest way.
Never went fully naked with my captor.
captured_prize
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by captured_prize »

The only time I've had trouble drinking water while tied up was when I was kept blindfolded. I dribbled a bit but that was it. As far as wardrobe malfunctions, I've had my skirts ride up just enough to give a panty shot.
Just your average crossdressing damsel in distress...

Check out my story here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=20583
tiedinbluetights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tiedinbluetights »

Toilet: Captor-Wife insists on me being honest and requesting bathroom breaks when necessary. Adult diapers will eventually become necessary at some point because of advancing age, but not an instant before then.

Food: My Captor-Wife would never force feed me, and I'm usually fitted in a tight-laced corset when tied-up so appetite is not an issue. If feeding is required while I'm still to be tied-up, it's at the kitchen table, tied to a chair, with voluntary bites only.

Water: No waterboarding, or water-based tortures. Drink from a straw, which I can do in any position, except if tied flat on my stomach, which is a position my Captor-Wife and I never do. Tied flat on my back, with head propped by pillows, allows me to drink with the aid of a straw.

Wardrobe Malfunction: As a male-captive whose always been tied-up in either loose knee length shorts, long pants, or high waist tights with leotard on top, it never happened luckily.
💙 Love to be tied-up 💙
I read and write stories for fun
Open to friendly PMs
(I don't do roleplays nor story requests)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic