Mother’s Day bondage

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
Bondageboi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Mother’s Day bondage

Post by Bondageboi »

Just wondering, based on some stories here, how many, if any mothers got tied up today on Mothers Day.
CapturedCarol
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by CapturedCarol »

My family’s just dropped me off at home after lunch in a psh restaurant. No one got tied up!
AmyRu
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by AmyRu »

No, but I love the idea! Actually, though, I would love it if I got tied up every day for happy hour 😊
CapturedCarol
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by CapturedCarol »

AmyRu wrote: 1 year ago No, but I love the idea! Actually, though, I would love it if I got tied up every day for happy hour 😊
Then Mother’s Day isn’t special. Unless you get tied up for one hour each day, and spend the whole of Mothers’ Day tied up, so,you can’t do any work. Like tied to your bed for breakfast, tied to a chair for special lunch, tied down for a foot rub , manicure pedicure in the afternoon.
AmyRu
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by AmyRu »

CapturedCarol wrote: 1 year ago
AmyRu wrote: 1 year ago No, but I love the idea! Actually, though, I would love it if I got tied up every day for happy hour 😊
Then Mother’s Day isn’t special. Unless you get tied up for one hour each day, and spend the whole of Mothers’ Day tied up, so,you can’t do any work. Like tied to your bed for breakfast, tied to a chair for special lunch, tied down for a foot rub , manicure pedicure in the afternoon.
Silly of me…I love your idea!
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

No bondage, good food, nice chocolates and a lot of wine though.
StealthCharlotte
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by StealthCharlotte »

Read online…..

Celebrated in December, Mother’s Day in Serbia kicks off when children enter mom’s bedroom and tie her up. Yes, you read that correctly. They tie up mom on Mother’s Day.
In order to be “released,” the mother has to present her children with gifts.
However, it must be noted that mothers aren’t the only ones tied up on their day of celebration. A week earlier on Children’s Day, children are tied up and must agree to behave before they are released.
A week after Mother’s Day, the fathers are tied up and until they present gifts on Father’s Day.
Apparently I’m not aloud to put contact info here. Kind of annoying since the message system on here doesn’t refresh on its own. But anyway, if you want to get to know me message me.
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

StealthCharlotte wrote: 1 year ago Read online…..

Celebrated in December, Mother’s Day in Serbia kicks off when children enter mom’s bedroom and tie her up. Yes, you read that correctly. They tie up mom on Mother’s Day.
In order to be “released,” the mother has to present her children with gifts.
However, it must be noted that mothers aren’t the only ones tied up on their day of celebration. A week earlier on Children’s Day, children are tied up and must agree to behave before they are released.
A week after Mother’s Day, the fathers are tied up and until they present gifts on Father’s Day.
Anyone fancy moving to serbia????

I do know in Germany6 December is St Nicholas day and.on the 5th teenagers chase each other round the streets bearing one another withnsticks. I think 30 years or so back parents would die their children up in saxks.

All sounds a bit weird, even by this boards standards.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic