Kidnapping Simulator Game Idea

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
bondageboy87
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Kidnapping Simulator Game Idea

Post by bondageboy87 »

So there are all these simulator games, right? Well what about a kidnapping simulator in like Unreal Engine or Unity or something?

You play as a guy trying to make money and you can kidnap people off the street and ransom them off for money. The more money you gain, the more equipment you can buy to keep people captive and earn higher paydays. But you also have to avoid the eye of the police. However with more money you gain, you can start paying more and more people to provide alibis. You can also use the money to buy properties that can fronts for your kidnapping business. Obviously all your kidnap victims would be bound and gagged in a fashion you enjoy.

I would really like to move forward with this. But I have like no programming knowledge. XD It'd be a bit like Yandere Simulator where you can kidnap girls and tie and gag them in your basement. And I assume you can also kidnap your senpai and bind and gag him in your basement.

What do you people on this forum think of the idea?
Terry
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Terry »

Sounds fun. Would like to see more games like this. Also with the option of the captives being guys also.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic