What other bondage gear have you worn (adults)

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
JennyTied
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

What other bondage gear have you worn (adults)

Post by JennyTied »

As the question suggests.
AmyRu
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by AmyRu »

JennyTied wrote: ↑1 year ago As the question suggests.
Probably my favorite is a harness ball gag over a leather hood. Love it!
captured_prize
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by captured_prize »

Just a basic ball gag.
Just your average crossdressing damsel in distress...

Check out my story here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=20583
leconteur
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by leconteur »

I've found handcuffs to be quite uncomfortable for tight or "struggling" bondage. Leather belts are ok, especially the wide ones.

I have been disappointed by the various ballgags and panel gags I have tried. They're effective but only when they're tight, and when they're tight I do not recommend wearing them for more than 15 or 20 minutes at a time. The best panel/ball combo I found was on etsy; https://www.etsy.com/listing/1161833435 ... rs=1&sts=1

This one fits alright despite my mouth being more than a little bigger than average (adult male 6' 3") and I ordered the 2" ball because I have a big mouth but like I said limit use time. I actually prefer to remove gags and replace them throughout a scene so the 20 minute rule doesn't bother me, its just that to me these gags are bit more severe than I usually am going for in a scene and playing with cloth and a little vetwrap or tape is just more fun for me, a bit of creativity.

I will say that when you order your ball/panel gags, get something that is unlikely to harbor mold. Most of the penis gags unfortunately are made with silicone and faux leather parts that can harbor moisture and bacteria. The more expensive leather panels with a ball are the way to go.

Personally though I love the look and feel of a leather belt/obi tied about the eyes or mouth. They aren't made for bondage per se but they are very useful. I prefer the overall feel of a stuffed leather belt otm gag or leather belt otm over clother knotted cleave gag to these professional jobs. Best material for a knotted cloth gag that ive found are large cloth diapers or dish towels (for big mouths, a big knot is needed, so I recommend 27x27in or more).

To each their own, I was never a big fan of the mainstream gear and after giving some of the stuff a try, I suggest that people also look into easier to conceal and more conventional hemp rope (rawganique is a great source) and cloth/tape gags before making big purchases in the way of the discrete leather toys.
33/m/rope bunny Always willing to answer questions and provide guidance where it is requested.
lanadelgagged
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by lanadelgagged »

As [mention]leconteur[/mention] said, I was pretty disappointed the first time I tried handcuffs. Leather belts, straps, and other restraints found in a kinky store are much more comfortable.

Apart from what I mentioned, I have also worn a ball gag, a leather blindfold and a pair of clover clamps. Other stuff I own isn't strictly bondage gear (tape, rope...)
Bondage writer and graphic designer. https://www.deviantart.com/lanadelgagged
Put a sock in it!
AmyRu
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by AmyRu »

lanadelgagged wrote: ↑1 year ago As @leconteur said, I was pretty disappointed the first time I tried handcuffs. Leather belts, straps, and other restraints found in a kinky store are much more comfortable.

Apart from what I mentioned, I have also worn a ball gag, a leather blindfold and a pair of clover clamps. Other stuff I own isn't strictly bondage gear (tape, rope...)
Do clover clamps hurt as much as I have been told? A LOT!
JennyTied
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by JennyTied »

Amy one tried diapers?
Racer
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Racer »

Had been Tied up with cable ties once i got tied up against my will. A little too tightπŸ™„
tiedinbluetights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tiedinbluetights »

JennyTied wrote: ↑1 year ago Amy one tried diapers?
Not yet in RL. It will happen soon enough in non-bondage contexts.

As for the original question, I've worn (not in public)
+ waist cincher/corset
+ handcuffs
+ locking-buckled leather cuffs and belts
+ buckled ball gag
+ panel gag-head-harness
+ padded leather blindfold
+ buckled leather arm binder
+ ballet boots (once only, got rid of those)
+ skin-tight spandex cat suit
+ colour coordinated tights and leotard (I've worn this last one hidden under regular street clothes in public)

One of my dreams would be to eventually have enough cash (and courage) to contact a particular corset maker in the UK and have a bespoke locking corset made. For now, I just lock one of my bondage leather belts around my cincher.
πŸ’™ Love to be tied-up πŸ’™
I read and write stories for fun
Open to friendly PMs
(I don't do roleplays nor story requests)
lanadelgagged
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by lanadelgagged »

AmyRu wrote: ↑1 year ago
lanadelgagged wrote: ↑1 year ago As @leconteur said, I was pretty disappointed the first time I tried handcuffs. Leather belts, straps, and other restraints found in a kinky store are much more comfortable.

Yes... Trust me they do even if you don't have sensitive nipples. They may not hurt at first, but the longer you wear them the most painful it becomes to remove
Bondage writer and graphic designer. https://www.deviantart.com/lanadelgagged
Put a sock in it!
AmyRu
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by AmyRu »

lanadelgagged wrote: ↑1 year ago
AmyRu wrote: ↑1 year ago

Yes... Trust me they do even if you don't have sensitive nipples. They may not hurt at first, but the longer you wear them the most painful it becomes to remove
Oh, I trust you! I don’t understand the mechanics of how they work but they sound so mean! Do you put them on in self-bondage situations? Or does one cruel person put them in you?
tiedinbluetights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

AmyRu wrote: ↑1 year ago Do you put them on in self-bondage situations? Or does one cruel person put them in you?
I forgot to mention that I've worn 'clover' clamps before! Yes! deliciously painful for a masochist like myself: I usually put them on myself, when commanded to do so by my wife as part of my self-bondage ritual, just before she checks my bonds and fastens the final locks into place to make my self-bondage inescapable. It's the removal by wife (and random cycles of re-application--removal) that is, for lack of a single word "deliciously, compassionately, CRUEL and PAINFUL!!!"

(Could 'clover' also double up to mean "'c'ruel-'lover'?) :?:
Open to friendly PMs
sami200456boyfriend
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sami200456boyfriend »

A big leather harness across my chest.
JennyTied
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by JennyTied »

What about a chasitity belt?
tiedinbluetights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

JennyTied wrote: ↑1 year ago What about a chasitity belt?
I've worn a couple of times a male chastity cage. Didn't do much for my wife and I, so no longer do. Others swear by them though.
Open to friendly PMs
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic