'All is lost' moments

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
banshee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

'All is lost' moments

Post by banshee »

A certain cliche that I love when regarding stories including bondage are what I call the 'all is lost' moments. These tend to happen in stories which include a clear protagonist and antagonist, so not all stories on this site.

What I mean by 'all is lost' moments are those parts of the story where the antagonist seemingly holds all cards and pretty much has already suceded with its goal, and of course can freely gloat about this to the bound protagonist. I love including these in my stories as I finding really entertaining and I always love it when a story has at least one moment like this.

Do you find yourself liking these types of moments in a story too? And if so, what is that you like so much about them?
Arkane
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Arkane »

banshee wrote: 1 year ago those parts of the story where the antagonist seemingly holds all cards and pretty much has already suceded with its goal, and of course can freely gloat about this to the bound protagonist.

Well, if the villain gloats and forgets to put an end to the hero, it's an old cliche and I don't like it.
But I like when in a story the tables are turned.
TiedBrad
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TiedBrad »

Delete
Last edited by TiedBrad 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
banshee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by banshee »

TiedBrad wrote: 1 year ago I love these moments in relation to DiD, antagonist usually has the love interest bound and gagged while their plan seemingly has come to fruition - always been a fan of that one as long as I can remember!
Yup, that's exactly what I'm talking about!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic