Scarf Bondage

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
Mask6190
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Scarf Bondage

Post by Mask6190 »

Hello everyone,

What is everyone's thoughts about scarf bondage, or any bondage involving soft materials (cloth, pantyhose, etc.)?
drgoremd
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by drgoremd »

I love scarf bondage however, every video I ever watch with it usually involves the women having their entire head and face covered by scarves which ruins the effect with overkill.
Silkyscarves
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Silkyscarves »

Yes big fan of scarves bondage myself the look the feel & can still be tied gagged pretty tightly lol
Silkyscarves on kik app
1974 Richards come get me lol
captured_prize
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by captured_prize »

Used to do scarf bondage as a teen, but nowadays I just use rope. Depending on the materials used, scarf bondage can be a lot of fun.
Just your average crossdressing damsel in distress...

Check out my story here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=20583
Mask6190
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mask6190 »

I haven't given my response yet :lol:

Personally, I love the visual look of a woman tied up in scarves, cloth, pantyhose, and other soft materials. It gives a more gentle, playful image of bondage compared to the more serious and stringent image of rope bondage.
drgoremd wrote: 1 year ago I love scarf bondage however, every video I ever watch with it usually involves the women having their entire head and face covered by scarves which ruins the effect with overkill.
I do agree to a certain extent. I like the layered cleave gag, OTM gag, and blindfold look, and sometimes the headscarf works, but the full face covering is indeed overkill.
Tmcd95
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Tmcd95 »

I love it! While I appreciate all scenarios with scarf bondage, I think it’s especially sexy when it’s F/M.

I love the dynamic of a woman using her feminine scarves that she’d usually wear to accentuate her outfit to restrain and very tightly immobilize her partner. When a woman takes off the scarf she was wearing to use it to restrain, blindfold, gag, choke, torment or tease her victim it’s very sexy!

Imagine being rendered helpless in a strict hogtie, blindfolded and gagged, with the back of your knotted cleave gag stretching to your ankles, pulling your head back all achieved with a woman’s pretty scarves from her wardrobe :twisted:

Oh and while silk is amazing, I think all material scarves can be great!
SilverLinings
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by SilverLinings »

Love it! I've had a number of encounters where we've used scarves. If the bondage is a little more "spur-of-the-moment" there isn't usually a lot around that can be used. They're soft, don't usually leave marks (silk scarves that are wrapped too tight can), and I just love the idea of using something from public, every day life, to either tie or be tied with. Men's ties are also fun in that sense but most guys would prefer not to ruin a nice tie ;)
Tmcd95
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Tmcd95 »

SilverLinings wrote: 11 months ago Love it! I've had a number of encounters where we've used scarves. If the bondage is a little more "spur-of-the-moment" there isn't usually a lot around that can be used. They're soft, don't usually leave marks (silk scarves that are wrapped too tight can), and I just love the idea of using something from public, every day life, to either tie or be tied with. Men's ties are also fun in that sense but most guys would prefer not to ruin a nice tie ;)

Scarves & ties, the perfect inconspicuous restraints :lol:
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic