Took a BDSM test online to understand myself more.

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
illest
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Took a BDSM test online to understand myself more.

Post by illest »

I've bern doing a lot of thought about my sexual preferences lately. Mainly that vanilla sex and seeing people engage in the act(or even fully nude) generally doesn't really turn me on. I feel like in our marriage our love is to a point where we're able to laugh it off when our sexual experiences don't quite hold up but at the same time I do want my partner to be fulfilled.

This morning I took a BDSM test just to learn more about myself and I can tell they were on the money just by how aroused I was by the answer. According to this test, I'm 100% rope bunny, 95% submissive and 94% brat. 83% rigger and 78% switch. Which is so me it's ridiculous, how often I fantasize about being restrained and being taught a lesson or being put in my place.

Now that I think of it a lot of the art I'm into represent just that. I really like intricate ties and tight bondage in art, but I really, really like it when it involves someone being somewhat humiliated, not in a gross way but in a playful way. Like being dressed as a bunny on Easter or tied in a kneeling position and used as a leg rest while the rigger plays video games. Especially the thought of playfully talking trash and being taught a lesson by being bound tight or having my mouth stuffed with socks/underwear.

If you want to take this test you can do so at https://bdsmtest.org/select-mode . Don't have to post the results if you feel like it's something you want to keep private; I posted mine because I feel discussing this with like-minded people might help me in the long run.
Treville
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Treville »

I think I´ve taken this test before, but can´t remember my old results. Anyway, this time I got: 100% Degradee, 100% Rope bunny, 97% Brat, 95% Non-monogamist, 94% Submissive, 91% Masochist.

Sounds about right, perhaps a little new to me was that the test thinks I am 100 % degraded ("Degradees like to be degraded and humiliated by their play partner(s), either by being acted upon in a degrading way, or by being forced do things they consider degrading."). But when I think about it, and think about how much this is a part of bondage fun that I do enjoy (even if I don´t act on it so much), it´s probably accurate.
captured_prize
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by captured_prize »

Just took the test, got 94% rope bunny, 70% experiementalist, 64% submissive, and 56% degradee.

Being a rope bunny or submissive doesn't suprise me, but I was suprised how much of an experiementalist I am. Then again, I'm open to try most things within reason. Degradee was higher than I thought, but I don't mind being called names when I'm in bondage.
Just your average crossdressing damsel in distress...

Check out my story here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=20583
PanelGaggedPrincess
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by PanelGaggedPrincess »

Interesting test. I got 100% rope bunny, 92% submissive, 85% masochist, and 78% slave. I tested a bit higher for being dominant than I thought, getting 76% rigger and 44% switch. The test seemed to be pretty accurate, as I'm mostly a sub but will dom occassionally.
smokeyfoggynight

Post by smokeyfoggynight »

I got 100% Brat-Tamer, 96% Rigger, 96% Dominant, and 80% Primal (Hunter).
tiedinbluetights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tiedinbluetights »

Fascinating; I knew not of this test. Thanks for sharing [mention]illest[/mention] !

I got 100% Rope bunny, 92% Submissive, 80% Slave, 75% Masochist and 71% Experimentalist as my top 5. I got 0% for both Degradee and Dedrager, which is not a surprise for me.

What would surprise me is if anyone regular to this forum would score under 90% for either Rigger or Rope Bunny!

I'd be curious to retake the test at different times to see if there is any evolution.
that1kid13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by that1kid13 »

This was fun to take but nothing I'm too surprised about.

100% brat, submissive, rope bunny

90's- Slave, masochist, experimentalist,

10% vanilla

0% ageplayer,switch, master
micoAi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by micoAi »

Very interesting test.

As for me, results where very basic. 100% switch , 98% rope bunny , 95% Rigger
sami200456boyfriend
Centennial Club