Tricked into bondage

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
LaxMax
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Tricked into bondage

Post by LaxMax »

Hey everyone I have a topic for ya. For doms, how would you trick someone into bondage? For subs how would you like to be tricked into bondage? Have you ever tricked or been tricked into bondage irl? I’d love to hear your thoughts!
Terry
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Terry »

I'm not sure how I'd be tricked into being tied up but sounds fun. Like being lured into a trap where my captors would be waiting for me somehow probably.
smokeyfoggynight

Post by smokeyfoggynight »

Personally I'm not really one for trickery, I prefer to simply jump my victim and overpower her, but if I needed to resort to deceit...

"Say, would you like to try a new yoga pose? It's known to be very relaxing, but if you're not flexible enough I can use some rope to put you in the right position... There! How does that feel? Oh, why yes, this IS just a hogtie..." :lol:
Jaaaake
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Jaaaake »

I doubt I could actually be tricked into bondage, but I'm sure I'd go along with a roleplay in person with that in mind.
Mister The Edge
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mister The Edge »

I tied up my sleeping wife once.
tiedinbluetights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tiedinbluetights »

While I'm not into tying others up, unless they really really really want me to, and promise to tie me up in return, it would be impossible for me to trick anyone into getting tied up.

As to how I'd like to be tricked into being tied-up, I'm not sure. I enjoy being tied-up, a lot -- if not tormented somehow, I can sleep tied-up. So long as it is a person I can trust with my well-being, it would come more like a pleasant surprise, a 'how did you know?'!

I guess superhero roleplays come to mind. I can imagine cosplaying as some superhero at a scifi convention, and being 'tricked' by some photographer into some bondage, all for fun and games for the patrons. It would have to be negotiated before hand, however.

Come to think of it, I think I actually once did a topping from the bottom sort of thing, where the trickery was more me tricking one of my cousins into being my captor, when they actually wanted to just play a game with me on my gaming console.
💙 Love to be tied-up 💙
I read and write stories for fun
Open to friendly PMs
(I don't do roleplays nor story requests)
Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

One's definition of tricking someone into bondage could differ from the other's but I would say I have indeed tricked others into it, in a way.

For many years I kept my like for tying up others hidden in escape challenges. Fortunately, when I started to acknowledge my likes for bondage, YouTube was still in its early years and escape challenges started popping up on there fairly often. It didn't take much to convince some friends to try those challenges we saw. Most times I just kept them simple and allowed them to escape just as easy as we had seen in the videos. Sometimes we'd start off simple and increase the difficulty if they thought it was to easy. There was a few instances that I lead them to believe it was going to be a simple tie to escape from, but I made it way more complicated then what was shown in the video. So in a way, I have used escape challenges as a means to trick others into being tied up. And to this day, I still like the idea of combining escape challenges with bondage!
LaxMax
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by LaxMax »

Mister The Edge wrote: 1 year ago I tied up my sleeping wife once.
I’d love to hear that story
Mister The Edge
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mister The Edge »

LaxMax wrote: 11 months ago
Mister The Edge wrote: 1 year ago I tied up my sleeping wife once.
I’d love to hear that story
Not much to it, but I woke up horny, so I grabbed some rope. I tied her wrists over her head and pulled off the covers to tie her ankles. She started to wake up as I was tying her ankles. She asked what I was doing and I said I was tying her up. So I straddled her and pulled her shirt over her eyes and started playing with her boobs. I think I fingered her... I don't remember.
Captive-Monica98
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Captive-Monica98 »

The only way you can trick me into bondage is if you knock me unconsicous first. For the love of God, do not do go this route with me. If you want to tie me up and gag me, ask first. Consent is not only legal, but also far sexier.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic