Cosplay bondage

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
Katievick24
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Cosplay bondage

Post by Katievick24 »

Does anyone else like seeing bondage involved in the cosplay world? I guess it’s only fitting since a lot of characters get tied up so if sparks some ideas to recast comic or movie scenes. Does anyone have a favourite cosplay bondage pic?
drgoremd
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by drgoremd »

Absolutely. It's such a great bonus when a great cosplay shot also includes bondage.

https://www.deviantart.com/yunakairi-co ... -836470853
https://www.deviantart.com/yunakairi-co ... -922948740
https://www.deviantart.com/yunakairi-co ... -936088872

I've always liked the idea of a cosplayer attending a convention only to overhear some real life criminals planning a crime of some sort and when she confronts them in her costume she ends up bound and gagged, having to escape and stop them from carrying out their plan.
tiedinbluetights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tiedinbluetights »

Superman tied-up by Wonder Woman cosplays :!: Here's an example
https://www.tumblr.com/herofetish/17211 ... erman-tied
💙 Love to be tied-up 💙
I read and write stories for fun
Open to friendly PMs
(I don't do roleplays nor story requests)
Alboreland
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Alboreland »

I love when a woman in a French maid costume with thigh high stockings and high heels is tied and gagged.
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

Anything that has Batgirl tied up by Catwoman.
rtbw
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by rtbw »

I like superhero cosplay bondage too. The mention of Wonder Woman above reminds me of this scene from a series of movies online

Fandango
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Fandango »

Katievick24 wrote: 10 months ago Does anyone else like seeing bondage involved in the cosplay world? I guess it’s only fitting since a lot of characters get tied up so if sparks some ideas to recast comic or movie scenes.
I thought about this question and I figured that the obvious answer was Yes. I like bondage. That's why I'm here. And I like cosplay. I enjoy seeing people get excited about things, put effort into things, and indulge their passions. And the answer still is Yes, because I'm never going to complain about people willingly incorporating bondage into their social life. Somebody slap me if I do. However, I don't know that I get as much added value out of cross-pollinating the two interests as I thought. I agree with you that I think that seeing characters tied up helps to get your fantasies going and create stories in your mind. The problem is that I think the vast majority of cosplay features niche characters that I'm unfamiliar with. I'm not complaining. This is 100% my problem, and not theirs. But I've never owned a video game system or played video games outside of an occasional stay at a friends house. And I've never watched any anime. So a lot of the cosplay that I see features characters who I don't know who they are. I'm not creating any story. It's just a girl with blue hair or an eyepatch or fairy wings tied up. And that's great. But if I'm not familiar with the character I don't know that it lends me anything more. Because I do like the story when it comes to tie ups. I find that I care a lot more about WHY somebody is tied up then HOW they are tied up. I also found that I follow a cosplay bondage artist on DeviantArt who has over a hundred pictures of herself tied up in costume and maybe 5 or 6 of herself tied up out of costume. And I find that I like the ones without the costumes better. Even though she isn't gagged in the best ones. There's just something about a natural looking girl having fun in bondage that resonates with me. Thanks for asking the question though. It did make me think.
Katievick24
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Katievick24 »

Fandango wrote: 10 months ago
Katievick24 wrote: 10 months ago Does anyone else like seeing bondage involved in the cosplay world? I guess it’s only fitting since a lot of characters get tied up so if sparks some ideas to recast comic or movie scenes.
I thought about this question and I figured that the obvious answer was Yes. I like bondage. That's why I'm here. And I like cosplay. I enjoy seeing people get excited about things, put effort into things, and indulge their passions. And the answer still is Yes, because I'm never going to complain about people willingly incorporating bondage into their social life. Somebody slap me if I do. However, I don't know that I get as much added value out of cross-pollinating the two interests as I thought. I agree with you that I think that seeing characters tied up helps to get your fantasies going and create stories in your mind. The problem is that I think the vast majority of cosplay features niche characters that I'm unfamiliar with. I'm not complaining. This is 100% my problem, and not theirs. But I've never owned a video game system or played video games outside of an occasional stay at a friends house. And I've never watched any anime. So a lot of the cosplay that I see features characters who I don't know who they are. I'm not creating any story. It's just a girl with blue hair or an eyepatch or fairy wings tied up. And that's great. But if I'm not familiar with the character I don't know that it lends me anything more. Because I do like the story when it comes to tie ups. I find that I care a lot more about WHY somebody is tied up then HOW they are tied up. I also found that I follow a cosplay bondage artist on DeviantArt who has over a hundred pictures of herself tied up in costume and maybe 5 or 6 of herself tied up out of costume. And I find that I like the ones without the costumes better. Even though she isn't gagged in the best ones. There's just something about a natural looking girl having fun in bondage that resonates with me. Thanks for asking the question though. It did make me think.
Interesting read and opinion, I totally get your points even if I don’t see it the same way, is it okay if I ask who this girl is you speak about? Sounds like they’ve got some cute pics
Fandango
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Fandango »

Katievick24 wrote: 10 months ago Interesting read and opinion, I totally get your points even if I don’t see it the same way, is it okay if I ask who this girl is you speak about? Sounds like they’ve got some cute pics
Sure. You can judge the pics for yourself. The DA account in question is FrayedKnotWasTaken. I think it's had very little activity for a while. It was a model and a rigger who collaborated and I think the primary model who ran the account moved to another country. I followed them because they did a story contest back in 2020 and I'm always looking for good bondage and kink fiction.
Mugi
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Mugi »

I do, but it's kind of a pain to find cosplay bondage of characters I actually like, most costumes used in bondage scenes are kind of dated superhero style stuff.
captured_prize
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by captured_prize »

April O'Neil cosplays that involve bondage are among my favorite. Here's a good example of one that was actually done at a convention. Judging by the looks of it she's not actually gagged. That would be so much fun walking around a convention like that.

Just your average crossdressing damsel in distress...

Check out my story here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=20583
Katievick24
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Katievick24 »

captured_prize wrote: 10 months ago April O'Neil cosplays that involve bondage are among my favorite. Here's a good example of one that was actually done at a convention. Judging by the looks of it she's not actually gagged. That would be so much fun walking around a convention like that.

Wow who is she?
captured_prize
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by captured_prize »

[mention]Katievick24[/mention] No idea, unfortunately.
Just your average crossdressing damsel in distress...

Check out my story here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=20583
TimChimp
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TimChimp »

I find it surprising that Natsuko Higari as she has made kinda like a whole career out of doing this. There are hundreds of pictures and videos of her tied up cosplay of many characters, if you're interested you should look her up.

(example picture)
gurl_in_ropes
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by gurl_in_ropes »

I love the combination of cosplay and bondage. I actually like to combine the two myself from time to time.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic