Novels/Books that have TUGs or Bondage elements

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
JennyTied
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Novels/Books that have TUGs or Bondage elements

Post by JennyTied »

I would say Famous Five (more m/m than m/f or f/f)

Hardy Boys (m/m some m/f I think or f/f)

Three Investigators (can't recall)

Keep adding. Not movies or TV series please.
Last edited by JennyTied 10 months ago, edited 1 time in total.
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

Some of the original Ian Fleming James Bond stories have bondage in them, although with a peril element attached.
drgoremd
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by drgoremd »

Nancy Drew Series - Carolyn Keene
Dana Girls Series - Carolyn Keene
Lone Star Series - Wesley Ellis
Jalav Series - Sharon Green
CaptorDM
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by CaptorDM »

Any of Rick Riordan's books- everyone gets tied up and gagged at some point in those
Mistborn series by Brandon Sanderson- mostly /m
DamselnDragon on deviantart.
tiedinbluetights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tiedinbluetights »

In Frank Herbert's Heretics of Dune and Chapterhouse: Dune (his last two of the series) the Honoured Matres are up to a lot of F/M and F/F shinanigans, no physical ropes, but plenty of kinky bondage imagery nevertheless.

And of course, in Dune itself, the novel, not just the movie, there is an M+/Fm scene (Paul is a teenager in the novel). Later in Children of Dune, without revealing names (spoilers), there is an M/FM scene.
💙 Love to be tied-up 💙
I read and write stories for fun
Open to friendly PMs
(I don't do roleplays nor story requests)
Tapedupcouple
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tapedupcouple »

I ream interesting one awhile back called “so say the waiters” its about a consensual kidnapping company
rafeylovesbonds
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by rafeylovesbonds »

The "Gor" series of science fiction novels, by John Norman. Some excellent descriptions of rope action, M/F & F/M both. Slaves and mistresses, etc.
Is she out there, she who ties you up and then you stay tied up?
Fandango
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Fandango »

Was looking at the books that I have in my bookcase and there are a few that have bondage scenes. I'm find that I enjoy mysteries and detective fiction with female investigators / protagonists. So that's the general theme of all of these novels...even though the tone and subject matter are VERY different:

Shaken by JA Konrath - Female police detective in her late 40s is bound and ballgagged in a storage locker. Cuts right to the chase pretty early. Fairly intense if I recall. I was reading this series and I don't think that this book made me stop...but I definitely stopped at some point because the author has some pretty dark storylines. In this case though, it's his main character...so she'll survive.

Five-Alarm Fudge by Christine DeSmet - On the entire opposite spectrum of female detective fiction. This is from a genre called "cozy mysteries". WAY lighter and more comforting than Shaken. A chocolate shop owner and her friend are investigating and are bound and gagged by a villain. Duct tape and mouth stuffed if I recall.

Robin Hudson series by Sparkle Hayter - Somewhere between the above two falls this series of books. The sub-genre of crime fiction is called "tart noir". This tends to focus on strong, independent women who tend to be very sex positive. This author is one of the pioneers of the genre. There are at least two books in this series that feature her main character, news reporter Robin Hudson, bound and gagged. It's been a while since I've read them and the stories blend together. So don't quote me, but I'd guess that the two books in question were The Chelsea Girl Murders and The Last Manly Man.

I read A LOT. So I'll see if I can think of any more. I hope that this helps. Please note that I am not vouching for the quality of these novels...just saying that they contain bondage elements.
Terry
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Terry »

Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone has Hermione performing a binding spell on Neville Longbottom what appears to act like invisible ropes or something.
Ebascoray
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Ebascoray »

Folks: "The Solid Gold Kid", by Norma Fox Mazer and Harry Mazer. It has a great cover page also. Enjoy reading. Best Regards----Ebascoray.
rafeylovesbonds
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

A reference has already been made to the work of that great children's author, Enid Blyton, with regard to the "Famous Five" stories.

She also wrote a series, with other characters, of stories called "The --- of Adventure". Books included "The Circus of Adventure", "The Castle of Adventure", etc.

These contained a significant element of bondage, with some great tying up scenes and descriptions. They are still available, ebay and second-hand shops if not actually now in print.
sami200456boyfriend
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sami200456boyfriend »

Of course we can all agree that The Hardy Boys has some cool bondage in them since they get tied and gagged a lot.
banshee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by banshee »

'The Fifth Sorceress' is said to have quite a lot of F/M and F/F, but it is also said to be an absolutely dogshit novel so I don't think its worth reading just to get to some parts that tangentially include bondage when you can simply look up F/M stories anywhere, this site for example. The author is obviously suspected to be really into what he's writing yet somehow unwilling to drop the high-fantasy novel facade and simply write erotica.

I've also heard that the Wheel of Time series has a lot of scenes where characters get tied up and such, but I've never read it.
Terry45
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Terry45 »

The Last Magician, by Lisa Maxwell, is a fantasy novel where the main characters (one male & one female) are magicians in the supernatural sense and also perform as stage magicians. There are lots of escape acts where one of them gets chained up. Also the female lead character gets captured by the archvillain at the end of the book and tied to a chair for a long scene.

Throne of Glass, by Sarah J. Maas, is another YA fantasy novel. The female main character is an assassin. At the beginning of the book she's been captured by the bad guys and is kept in chains for the first fifty pages or so.
captured_prize
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by captured_prize »

Ebascoray wrote: 11 months ago Folks: "The Solid Gold Kid", by Norma Fox Mazer and Harry Mazer. It has a great cover page also. Enjoy reading. Best Regards----Ebascoray.
I read this book when I was in junior high and yes, the cover is what drew me in. I remember the book being really descriptive about the character's ordeal and being pretty suspensful.
Just your average crossdressing damsel in distress...

Check out my story here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=20583
cellofello
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by cellofello »

August Derleth, The Moon Tenders. A YA novel in which two boys stumble upon counterfeiters hiding in a cave. There are times when the kidnappers need to leave the cave, and leave the boys tied up.

It is the first in a series featuring the two protagonists, but I have not read the others and do not know if there are bondage scenes in them.
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

‘Gerald’s Game’ by Steven King. The protagonist , I can’t remember her name, spend most of the book handcuffed to the bed in just her knickers! :D
JennyTied
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by JennyTied »

rafeylovesbonds wrote: 11 months ago A reference has already been made to the work of that great children's author, Enid Blyton, with regard to the "Famous Five" stories.

She also wrote a series, with other characters, of stories called "The --- of Adventure". Books included "The Circus of Adventure", "The Castle of Adventure", etc.

These contained a significant element of bondage, with some great tying up scenes and descriptions. They are still available, ebay and second-hand shops if not actually now in print.
What were they? M/F F/F?
drgoremd
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by drgoremd »

captured_prize wrote: 11 months ago
I read this book when I was in junior high and yes, the cover is what drew me in. I remember the book being really descriptive about the character's ordeal and being pretty suspensful.
If anyone is looking for an individual book about a kidnapping that includes a long and detailed first person from the captive girl, I always recommend this hidden gem.

https://tinyurl.com/bkvrky28

It's about a snooping little girl who gets caught up in a smuggling ring and is kidnapped. She is tied and gagged for about 2/3 of the book and gives a detailed description of her bondage throughout.
rafeylovesbonds
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

JennyTied wrote: 10 months ago
rafeylovesbonds wrote: 11 months ago A reference has already been made to the work of that great children's author, Enid Blyton, with regard to the "Famous Five" stories.

What were they? M/F F/F?
As memory serves, they were M/F, M/mf. Always I think M doing the tying, as they were villains, with the children being tied and of both sexes.
rafeylovesbonds
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

drgoremd wrote: 10 months ago
If anyone is looking for an individual book about a kidnapping that includes a long and detailed first person from the captive girl, I always recommend this hidden gem.

It's about a snooping little girl who gets caught up in a smuggling ring and is kidnapped. She is tied and gagged for about 2/3 of the book and gives a detailed description of her bondage throughout.
Seems to be a very strong parallel between this book and "The Kidnapping of Suzie Q" by Catherine Sefton. There are a couple of cover illustrations, both effective illustrations, and the bondage descriptions are very evocative. F/f
Kyle
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Kyle »

rafeylovesbonds wrote: 10 months ago
drgoremd wrote: 10 months ago

Seems to be a very strong parallel between this book and "The Kidnapping of Suzie Q" by Catherine Sefton. There are a couple of cover illustrations, both effective illustrations, and the bondage descriptions are very evocative. F/f
I checked out The Kidnapping of Suzie Q from the local library (twice--I frequently checked books out as a kid more than once, so it probably didn't look too weird). Probably the best descriptions of the restraints in any book I read as a kid. The cover on the one I read had a girl (Suzie, I suppose) with a cloth tied over her mouth, rope around her arms, and her hands behind her back surrounded by two masked people. Suzie had a sarcastic and feisty attitude I liked, too.
smokeyfoggynight

Post by smokeyfoggynight »

In the "Riding Academy" series of books by Alison Hart, Book 10 in the series has a brief tie-up scene. The book is called Trouble at Foxhall, and in it Mary Beth, one of the main characters, finds her friend Lauren bound and gagged in a trunk in the barn, if I remember correctly.
uemndlr
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by uemndlr »

Ebascoray wrote: 11 months ago Folks: "The Solid Gold Kid", by Norma Fox Mazer and Harry Mazer. It has a great cover page also. Enjoy reading. Best Regards----Ebascoray.
Oh nice, it's on archive.org here: https://archive.org/details/solidgoldkid00norm/mode/1up

And who would have guessed:
https://archive.org/details/kidnappingofsuzi00mart
U+101D3
rafeylovesbonds
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Just thought of another one.

Remember the original series of "Charlie's Angels", with the Kate Jackson, Farrah Fawcett-Majors and Jaclyn Smith line-up? A number of these appeared in print, with the episode on TV as a novel. Some great bondage in these, which did not appear in the TV show.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic