Novels/Books that have TUGs or Bondage elements

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
angim350
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by angim350 »

The Wheel of Time series is full of it. From memory, it's mostly the female characters getting tied up in every which way you can think of, but a few of the boys get the treatment as well. Highly recommend, also for the fact it's a brilliant fantasy series. Put aside some time though, it's 14 books long (plus a prequel) and each book is the size of a small dog.
uemndlr
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by uemndlr »

Kyle wrote: 10 months ago
rafeylovesbonds wrote: 10 months ago Seems to be a very strong parallel between this book and "The Kidnapping of Suzie Q" by Catherine Sefton. There are a couple of cover illustrations, both effective illustrations, and the bondage descriptions are very evocative. F/f
I checked out The Kidnapping of Suzie Q from the local library (twice--I frequently checked books out as a kid more than once, so it probably didn't look too weird). Probably the best descriptions of the restraints in any book I read as a kid. The cover on the one I read had a girl (Suzie, I suppose) with a cloth tied over her mouth, rope around her arms, and her hands behind her back surrounded by two masked people. Suzie had a sarcastic and feisty attitude I liked, too.
Just finished reading Suzie Q on archive.org. A quick read and a great fun book, mostly owing to her sarcasm and the very special Northern Irish humour. Thank you for the hint!
U+101D3
nylongag
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by nylongag »

While we’re at it, how about novels with crossdressing ?
The Whitehall mandarin
Niceandtight31
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Niceandtight31 »

Stephen King for sure,I vaguely remember descriptive hogties in both SALEMS LOT and I believe the second book in the dark tower series(something to do with 3 doors)....there was also one in DON QUIOXTE involving being tied to a tree and there was even a drawing that accompanied it
JennyTied
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by JennyTied »

C J Box The Highway some bondage.
Niceandtight31
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Niceandtight31 »

Just started this book "panther gap" by James a. Mclaughlin, around 30 pages into and there's been a couple that gets captured after having sex,both naked in a tent, wrists zip tied behind their backs and duct tape sealing their lips
Sablesword
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Sablesword »

Paladin of Souls by Lois McMaster Bujold has a few scenes with bondage elements.

The GOR novels have been mentioned above. I have a love-hate relationship with them. Some aspects (including nearly all of the bondage elements) I find really hot. Other aspects hit my ick and squick buttons. I wrote my first novel partly as a homage and partly as an answerback to the series.

And speaking of my novels... :D I have published ebooks, all of which are well-supplied with bondage elements. [/toot my own horn]
angim350
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by angim350 »

Here's another one: Taken by Norah McClintock.

The premise is a girl is kidnapped and wakes up tied up in a cabin, in the middle of nowhere. The book is a story of survival as she has to call upon lessons she learned from her grandfather to survive and get to safety, starting with figuring out how to get out of her ropes.

More info here: https://www.goodreads.com/en/book/show/6578631

A good book as well to be fair.
Sian91
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Sian91 »

I loved reading Gerald’s Game. She spends most of the book handcuffed to the bed in just her knickers. Lovely descriptions of her feelings and thought as she is tied there.
uemndlr
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by uemndlr »

Thank you for bumping this thread! While up there I wrote that I enjoyed "Suzie Q", I should specify that I really did, but actually I enjoyed everything except the bondage. She is tied up against her will, in a nasty and uncomfortable way, and that bothered me a bit.

Are there any books which describe people enjoying a TUG? But not in a sexual BDSM / 50 shades context?
U+101D3
Bastian
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Bastian »

cellofello wrote: 10 months ago August Derleth, The Moon Tenders. A YA novel in which two boys stumble upon counterfeiters hiding in a cave. There are times when the kidnappers need to leave the cave, and leave the boys tied up.

It is the first in a series featuring the two protagonists, but I have not read the others and do not know if there are bondage scenes in them.
I've read this novel, enjoying it very much. It's very funny from the beginning until the end.

Uhm, it's not exactly a YA novel, I'd say early teen. The novel is set in 1922 around the county where Derleth was born in 1908 and lived during his boyhood. The two main characters are clearly about 13/14, and for sure there are some self biographical elements in the plot (I hope for him not the kidnapping by the counterfeiters!)
cellofello
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by cellofello »

Bastian wrote: 3 weeks ago
cellofello wrote: 10 months ago August Derleth, The Moon Tenders. A YA novel [...]
I've read this novel, enjoying it very much. It's very funny from the beginning until the end.

Uhm, it's not exactly a YA novel, I'd say early teen. The novel is set in 1922 around the county where Derleth was born in 1908 and lived during his boyhood. The two main characters are clearly about 13/14, [...]
There are some differences in opinions on the exact age range, but the most common definition of a YA novel I've seen is one that is intended for readers in the 12-18 age group. IOW, the definition refers to the target market for the book, not the age of the protagonist(s), although the age of the protagonists certainly plays a major role in appealing to the target audience.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic