First or Last?

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
Jeff K
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

First or Last?

Post by Jeff K »

If you were in a group of people who were all getting tied up, would you rather be the first one tied or the last one?
This conversation would go a lot smoother if you just gagged me already!
captured_prize
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by captured_prize »

First so I can be tied up longer!
Just your average crossdressing damsel in distress...

Check out my story here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=20583
Lucky Lottie
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lucky Lottie »

As someone once told me, "it's always worst going last". The specifics of your scenario are a little vague but I can still reasonably say going last is worst. You might not be tied up the longest but when everyone is getting untied it's reasonable to assume you'll also be the last and therefore the most vulnerable to anyone who might get bored.

With all that said I'm going to say I'd prefer being last :lol:
In her natural habitat is:
-Giddy when approached
-Passive when suspended
-Bratty when loose
-Obedient when cuddled
-Cheeky when gagged
-Truly happy when tickled
TightsBound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightsBound »

For sake of arguing, I’ll say somewhere in the middle. I’d get to help tie up the people before me and possibly set the bar on the quality and/or quantity of the tie.

But really as long as I get tied up I’m good 😂
rafeylovesbonds
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by rafeylovesbonds »

The question presupposes that everyone in the group is to be tied up by just the one captor/villain/whatever.

What if there are more than one person to do the tying? Perhaps then the question is, By which captor/villain/whatever would you want to be tied up? I know I'd be thinking that...
Is she out there, she who ties you up and then you stay tied up?
micoAi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by micoAi »

Assuming the group has more than two people, i would go second. My reasoning being that i can see waht to expect from the first one getting tied, also, it's common that the first minutes of the time being tied might be spend by adjusting if i was first (loose ropes or other thing that might happen). By getting second i don't have to worry about that and i can fully enjoy the experience.
rafeylovesbonds wrote: 10 months ago What if there are more than one person to do the tying? Perhaps then the question is, By which captor/villain/whatever would you want to be tied up?
Going by this, i would also pick second, asuming the person tying next is the one that was previously tied.
sami200456boyfriend
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sami200456boyfriend »

Definitely first
tiedinbluetights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tiedinbluetights »

Most definitely first for me too. I remember all too often, whenever we played TUGs as kids, my cousins and I, that if I was meant to be last, we rarely got around to me getting tied-up or tied up for as long as I had wished! Going first always ensured that I got to spend some time tied-up.
💙 Love to be tied-up 💙
I read and write stories for fun
Open to friendly PMs
(I don't do roleplays nor story requests)
Treville
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Treville »

Great question! I can see advantages in all scenarios:

* Being tied first: as some of you have pointed out, you get to be tied up the longest. And perhaps the people doing the tying is more enthusiastic in the beginning, especially if there are many people to tie.
* Being tied up in the middle: the anticipation. Watching other people being tied up and knowing that it will soon be your turn. I love that.
* Being tied up last: the anticipation and everything [mention]Lucky Lottie[/mention] said.

Though choice. I´ll probably just be a good boy and let whoever in charge decide. :-)
Mugi
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Mugi »

I think going last might be a good idea actually, then you get to build up excitement watching everyone else slowly get rendered helpless. And then the captor will probably have figured out their plan of action by that point so you know you're probably getting the highest quality restraint job.
Alboreland
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Alboreland »

I was tied up in the middle of two women by a third woman. It's the excitement and humiliation of sitting there with your hands being your back waiting to be tied.

I was able to watch one get tied then watch the other get tied as I was tied. The person doing the tying jumped around in order as the first girl was talking to much so she stopped in the middle of tying my legs to gag her.

I like being tied in a group. We did a robbery situation and were left to struggle after the cat burglar robbed us and tied us up.
PanelGaggedPrincess
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by PanelGaggedPrincess »

I'd like to go last. It would be fun to see others getting tied up which in turn would build up the anticipation for me.
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

First. Longer tied up, more feelings of helplessness.
Terry
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Terry »

I probably wouldn't mind as it will end with the same result.
Captive-Monica98
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Captive-Monica98 »

My eagerness to be tied up would make me want to go first.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic