Bound Massage

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
OlderJ
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Bound Massage

Post by OlderJ »

I recently saw an ad for a service called "bondassage". The service apparently involves bondage and sensory deprivation combined with physical massage. This sounds interesting, so wondering if anyone has ever tried such a thing and if so how was the experience.
leconteur
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by leconteur »

A bit surprised we do not already see more of this. I could see the need for some extra safety measures but it just seems natural to me that all 3 at the same time would work well together.
33/m/rope bunny Always willing to answer questions and provide guidance where it is requested.
Jaaaake
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Jaaaake »

I"ve done something like that before. Tied to a massage table and given a massage. Felt really good to say the least. Interesting that there's a service out there for that though.
Captive-Monica98
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Captive-Monica98 »

Never heard of this before, but it sounds interesting. I like to do bondage to relax so combining it with a massage sounds like the ultimate stress-melter.
Sissypussi
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Sissypussi »

I have seen it only in stories and movies. Would be Awesome if it really exists!!! Probably does exist somewhere. I know in California, there is Bondage Meditation!! Too bad I live in boring Rhode Island, I can not even find 1 person to just discuss my Lifestyle with never mind finding a Partner, Mistress, Munch, club,ANYTHING!!!!
Sissypussi
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic