What is this chair tie / position called?

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
Tmcd95
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

What is this chair tie / position called?

Post by Tmcd95 »

So the position starts with someone sitting in an armless chair, their hands are tied behind their back (and behind the chair), their ankles are tied together and then a rope runs from the ankles under the chair and attaches to the wrists, depending on how tight this is pulled the feet can be pulled under the chair and even off the ground. Essentially like a hogtie while sitting on a chair.

Does anyone know if this has a specific name? Searching online it’s quite hard to find, does anyone have any photo or video links of what I’m referring to?
smokeyfoggynight

Post by smokeyfoggynight »

You mean like this?

https://www.deviantart.com/skelebomb/ar ... -750419193

In my experience I've never found any specific names for individual chairties, they're all just referred to as "chairtied".
randomspam
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by randomspam »

It's probably still just called a chair tie. But you can call it a chair hogtie if you want
Detective-Gag
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Detective-Gag »

I do believe it is simply referred to as a “chairtie”; and all the different variations & descriptions just fall under that umbrella term.

I’d probably call that particular pose a “chair-truss” to emphasize the limbs getting secured together.

…but now I wonder what to call it when the arms / legs get attached to the chair’s arms & legs…a “chair-anchor”? Perhaps a “chair-twine”?

It’s workshoppable.
Lost_the_keys
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lost_the_keys »

It’s a common chair tie, but not sure like the others have already stated, that each variation has a specific name.

Sort of like a hogtie. Basically, the only requirement is bound wrists tied to bound ankles. But both could be tied side by side first or crossed snd tied or sone combination of the two.

If you are looking for online pics of this, you’ll probably gave to search through tons to find ones done the specific way you are looking for.

Best of luck!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic