Hard No’s

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
that1kid13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Hard No’s

Post by that1kid13 »

Was thinking about this earlier.

If you were meeting a new TUG partner what would be your hard no’s? Not things you dislike but hard NO’s. Anything from bondage to the entire experience with trusting someone

Could apply for dom or sub
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Pain. For me, TUGs are supposed to be fun. It can be frustrating, you want to get out but can’t, and that’s part of the fun. But pain is a hard no for me.
JFBound
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by JFBound »

"For both: Sex, nudity, "jobs", risky play etc.
For me: Wraparound gags(too uncomfortable), worn items etc.
BandG
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BandG »

Pain would be a no. And sort of chains either.

We'd definitely need a safe word or a clear way to say untie me now once gagged like a signal with thumbs or eye blinks if not blindfolded.

We'd have to agree on things beforehand we were both comfortable with.

I wouldn't rule out sexual things but again it must be agreed and if me or the other person looks or seems uncomfortable with anything then everything stops.
Jaaaake
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Jaaaake »

Nothing painful. A couple of people that tied me up wanted to use nipple clamps on me but its just not for me so I had to say no in advance.
Captive-Monica98
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Captive-Monica98 »

Torture and bodily fluids are big no's from me. I see torture/pain is a pretty common limit on here.
tiedinbluetights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tiedinbluetights »

For me, my hard no's can be very context specific and time evolving. While I do have a few absolutes (no blood, no needles, no medical play), there are plenty of other hard no's that require specificity and trust to clearly get across. For example, I cannot say 'no pain' as I enjoy having to endure nipple clamps while tied up, or being occasionally slapped, spanked, or mildly subjected to a whipping, with a crop or cat o' nine-tails, but I absolutely would hard no any other type of hitting or pain inducing activities, or even the activities I permitted earlier that have become too much to endure.

So how does a masochist like me get across to their play partner that it's not all pain, but intensity, time, and context dependent? The answer is my true hard-no at its most basic: any indication that my potential new play partner and I will fail to form an empathetic, caring bond (it goes both ways), and fail to clearly communicate (even if I'm gagged) in order to continually asses each other's consent. If my play partner and I plan and agree to a scenario where I will be tied-up and gagged for 6 hours, I cannot presume that my play partner will at all times enjoy sticking to that duration and not want to put an end to game sooner, and likewise my partner must always make sure that I'm fine with continuing.

I base the above mostly on my own personal experiences with my wife, but it would apply to any new play partner as well. Accidents will happen, boundaries (including the top's/rigger's) may get accidentally pushed. Constant two-way communication, before, during and after (after-care) the tie-up GAME--and especially after, to grow the relationship and re-assure each other--is a must and anything less is a HARD NO and would put an end to the relationship for me.
💙 Love to be tied-up 💙
I read and write stories for fun
Open to friendly PMs
(I don't do roleplays nor story requests)
Terry
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Terry »

No pain nor sexual stuff
SubBondageBoy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by SubBondageBoy »

Pain, having my nose closed in some way, also would prefer to not be blindfolded
FacelessMage
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by FacelessMage »

My hard nos are pretty common i think: breath play, scat/ws, excessive pain, unprotected sex (unless we both test), drugs/chems, and weapons in a scene to name a few.

Another big one I have is any kind of tribute requirement or other such findomme bullshit. If they ask for money, even if they're a 10 and actually real, that's a hard pass from me
RotiferTape
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RotiferTape »

Nothing sexual and no extreme gags, like dental type stuff.
Climb mountains, camp in deserts, explore jungles, search in tide pools, love your planet.
Nexus
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nexus »

As far as bondage play is concerned, I’m pretty open to discuss just about anything. If they want to add in other fetishes, I’m also open to discuss it, but hard no’s are the obvious stuff: no minors, no animals, no blood, no scat/urine.
sami200456boyfriend
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sami200456boyfriend »

Being Ballgag
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic