When did you get into bondage?

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
uemndlr
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Re: When did you get into bondage?

Post by uemndlr »

There was this poll that I started a while ago:
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=73&t=12361
U+101D3
Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

I never answered the poll linked above though I think I have mentioned it elsewhere on the site before.

I'm pretty sure cartoons and old western movies in the 90's triggered my interest in bondage. When I was about 7ish, I tried tying up one of my friends and he absolutely hated it and got mad at me, so I never tried tying him again. From there, I became interested in watching straightjacket escapes and other movies involving someone being tied. Wasn't much longer, I started self bondage. Had no idea why becaue the internet was still in the early stages of being a normal household thing at the time so it was year's later before I stumbled across other people that did it too. Then YouTube became a big thing in the later 2000's and escape challenges started popping up on there and I was able to get a few people into those same challenges. Even purchased a straitjacket off ebay to get people try and escape it. Worked for a while until those friends didn't show the same interest anymore. Flash forward years later, I joined this site and started talking to like minded people. Even had the opportunity to met with an online friend for an extended weekend/bondage vacation!
Kyle
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Kyle »

I was pretty young. I can remember having a particular interest in tie up scenes in books and cartoons as early as 5 or 6 and it was pretty fully ingrained by the time I was in my teens. How I've been interested has changed some through the years, but the basic interest has been there almost as long as I can remember.
scandi
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by scandi »

I developed an interest in bondage at around 7-8 years old I think and was very thrilled and fascinated by tie up scenes in my western comics and in detective books for kids. And the interest soon got bigger and bigger and I loved to see people tied and gagged in movies and TV series. At first I enjoyed seeing people tied and gagged but soon I started to identify with the victim and loved to imagine what it felt like for them and I imagined being in their situation and being tied and gagged myself. I then started experimenting with self bondage and had fantasies about being taken captive in different situations. The more helpless and humiliating the better. It was like riding a roller coaster or watching a horror movie. The more scary and humiliating fantasies the more fun, which lead to fantasies about being tied and gagged in public situations or in front of people. Always a thrill to imagine.
sami200456boyfriend
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sami200456boyfriend »

7 or 8 years old. Reading the Hardy Boys. Watching Aladdin get tied up, and then when I was 13 saw Ransom.
ludwig
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by ludwig »

It started surprisingly early for me.

I must have been around 3 or 4 years old when my sister bound my wrists with string and left me in the shed alone. I remember feeling both very excited at being bound, and also highly disappointed that it was so easy to escape my bonds. What I really wanted was to be tied up properly with no hope of escape, but I was too embarrassed to ask.

From that point onwards I would often spend time daydreaming about being tied up. I had some small metal handcuffs that I liked to put on behind my back, pretending I'd been caught. There were plastic cuffs too, but they were pretty useless. I soon began to indulge in self-bondage, and with certain friends I would often try to introduce bondage into our games of cops and robbers. Then it would be a case of being bound with whatever was to hand, usually dressing gown cords, belts, school ties, and so on. By then I was achieving orgasm when bound, so would often persuade them to leave me to struggle in my bonds alone so that I could grind one out without the embarrassment of being seen to enjoy it.

I had also developed a foot fetish around the same time I got interested in being tied up, so I was always bare foot when bound.

Amazing, really, when you think about it, just how soon our sexual preferences and kinks begin in life.
Bondageboi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bondageboi »

As long as I can remember.

I recall tying myself up with ribbons, long socks, loops of rope when I was 5 or 6
Last edited by Bondageboi 6 months ago, edited 1 time in total.
silvertejp590
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by silvertejp590 »

Very very early, probably before elementary school. I remember renting the 1997 That Darn Cat and perking up instantly at the bits where Christina Ricci and Rebecca Koon received tape gags. I grew up going to church and was a pretty committed to it, and eventually reached a point to where I believed being interested in bondage was sinful and unhealthy, so I tried to repress it and pretend it didn’t exist (I also had an interest in true crime as a teenager, which cast bondage in a pretty negative light for me for a long time). Then I went to college and had a bit more freedom to explore this side of myself, and thanks to sites like Tumblr and DA I began to realize, “Oh… I guess it’s entirely possible to have a perfectly healthy interest in this sort of thing”.
superduperwaveydavey
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by superduperwaveydavey »

My earliest memory is from when I was about 7 when a friend and I took turns tying each other to a tree in my back garden with a rope from my dad’s garage.

Like others in here, I was fascinated as a kid seeing (particularly female) cartoon characters tied up. I remember imagining how I would tie those characters up more effectively and imaging what it would feel like to be tied up like that.

When I was around 12, a girl from my class (who lived in my street) and her friend locked me in the boot of her parent’s car as a dare. They both sat in the back of the car and kept me there until her mother came out of the house and demanded they let me out. Whilst it wasn’t strictly a tie up game, the captivity was absolutely thrilling especially when they refused to let me out despite my protests.

I guess I’ve found bondage thrilling/interesting for as long as I remember. It was around 12 that I realised my interest was definitely sexual. I kept it buried as I didn’t understand it (and the internet was not really around at the time so I was unaware that others in the world that had similar feelings).
Boocola
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Boocola »

Six years old the baby sitter threatened to tie me and my sister up if we ever left again. (I misunderstood my dad said he might be back on Friday, I didn't know what might meant so convinced my sister to walk home with me, because I was afraid my dad left us there. I didn't want to wear a diaper anymore because I wet the sleeping bag. When the babysitter left us with her husband, he would let me watch television with him, he would have me pull the diaper down while watching television shows like S.W.A.T. and Barnibee Miller.)
I copied what I saw the babysitter's kids were bound and gagged in case she tied me up so I won't panic. I got stuck and didn't know what to do, I didn't want to ask my dad for help. I would have to tell him why I was doing this and what I saw at the babysitter's house. I got out when I realized I could twist the band I used the other way. While I was waiting all the voices stopped while I was trying to figure out what to do. I am sure I told this story before, but with the babysitter's husband watching me touch myself with my diaper down. I forgot about that. My sister thought the old man molested me. I told her he didn't. I thought back to that time and remembered hearing the door open and her husband telling me to pull up my diaper and go outside. I found out I have autism so the binds were a sensory perception. Sorry for rambling.
SNAFU
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KidnappedCowboy »

When I was about thirteen. Looking back, I guess I was always intrigued when I saw men bound and gagged in films or tv shows...especially the good guy/hero...the USAF pilots at the end of "Goldfinger," Captain Wiltom Parmenter by the look-alike outlaw, Jim West, Batman...the list goes on. Around the same time I was figuring out I was gay. I started tying myself up and gagging myself. I would imagine scenarios...had a lively imagination. I also used to tie my GI Joe dolls (action figures) up and gag them.
TheOldPirate
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TheOldPirate »

I honestly can't recall a time when I wasn't fascinated by images of gals in bondage. At age six I had a few Wonder Woman comics which had an astonishing amount of bondage in them, and they were much perused. And it was rather commonplace in media at the time. And of course, all of those detective magazines on the newsstand always caught my eye.

For me, bondage and bare feet were inextricably linked. I distinctly recall a cartoon (perhaps "The Perils of Penelope Pitstop") where the heroine was tied up, her footwear removed, and mercilessly "tortured" by a mechanical box which tickled her soles with a feather. That one stuck with me for a quite some time, and pre-teen me referenced it long past the point where anyone else recalled watching that episode.

And then there was the neighbor, a filipino gal who was around six years older than me, maybe eleven or twelve. She had shapely legs and feet, often unshod (as many girls were in 1971). I distinctly recall a day where she and another girl were playfully tied to a tree in front of our house by some boys, challenged to escape, both barefoot of course. I sat to the side, mesmerized, afraid to make myself known as a kid my age (barely past being a baby) wasn't supposed to associate with kids their age; I would have been chased away.

So I feel as if I came out of my mother's womb with my kinky bondage proclivities already fully formed.
dhaversion1
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by dhaversion1 »

Being raised by a single mom, there was always a damsel in distress on TV from either her soap operas or Lifetime movies. Naturally seeing gorgeous women in such perilous predicaments tickled my fancy as a young lad.
Kyle
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Kyle »

KidnappedCowboy wrote: 8 months ago When I was about thirteen. Looking back, I guess I was always intrigued when I saw men bound and gagged in films or tv shows...especially the good guy/hero...the USAF pilots at the end of "Goldfinger,"
I saw Goldfinger for the first time while watching the early Bond movies as a teenager, and my first thought when I saw that scene was "that looks like fun."
Trammel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trammel »

The first time I remember being tied up was when I was very young, maybe 4 or 5. I was a very rambunctious child. My mom would take me and my brother to my grandparent's house once a week. One day I was pretty out of control and my grandmother said if I didn't calm down she would tie me up. I thought it was funny so I let her do it and she started at my ankles and wrapped rope all the way around my body, pinning my arms to my side, cocooned. She laid me on the ground and I was helpless. I remember my mom coming to pick me up and I felt embarrassed and tried frantically to escape to no avail. I remember my grandmother thought it was hilarious. That is probably where my interest in tie ups began.

I seldom got tied up when young. Years later when I was 11 or 12 I remember talking my friends into tying me up. They tied my wrists together behind my back then tied me to a chair, my wrists crossed and ankles tied together, in the upstairs of the house where nobody ever went. I thought they would stay around and watch me try to escape but after a few minutes they left me. I remember trying to escape and feeling a bit scared when I couldn't. It took quite a bit of time before I was able to loosen the ropes enough to free my hands and escape. My friends were surprised to see me free but they had not come to check on me. I never knew if they would have.

I loved the feeling of being left tied like that and would love to do it again, even to this day!
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.

Active story:

The bully, the tree and me (mm/m): http://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=8 ... 967b8517c3

Recently finished story:

A Kidnapping For MacKenzie.
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

I was early 30s and divorced when I was first tied up for sex. I had played children’s games 20 years earlier which I’d grown out of.
Last edited by JulieG 7 months ago, edited 1 time in total.
mrjones2009
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by mrjones2009 »

Years ago, hard to remember exactly.

First memory would be watching reruns of old television shows like Charlie's Angels and stuff like that. Didn't know why but knew that I liked the ladies being kidnapped and tied up.

From there tastes change as time goes on....
gurl_in_ropes
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by gurl_in_ropes »

I remember being a kid and thinking it was interesting seeing people tied up. I couldn't explain why at the time, and the thought of me being tied up hadn't entered my mind yet. By the time I was 13, I started to get the desire to be tied up to see what it would be like. Started doing self bondage when I was alone and found I really enjoyed it. Been doing it ever since.
Bastian
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Bastian »

DTbound
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by DTbound »

That’s honestly a tough question, as I’ve been into bondage for as long as I can remember. It probably started when I was around 5 or 6 years old and I saw a damsel on TV or something like that.
BoundGal
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by BoundGal »

I definitely remember being interested in it any time I saw it on TV, but I first started tying myself up when I was about 11
JennyTied
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by JennyTied »

BoundGal wrote: 7 months ago I definitely remember being interested in it any time I saw it on TV, but I first started tying myself up when I was about 11
How did yout tie youself what TV programme was it?
holdmehostage
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by holdmehostage »

I was 8 when I started finding bondage interesting, but I really got into it in my teen years. That's also when many of my bondage fantasies started to take shape.
TightropesEU
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightropesEU »

KidnappedCowboy wrote: 8 months ago When I was about thirteen. Looking back, I guess I was always intrigued when I saw men bound and gagged in films or tv shows...especially the good guy/hero...the USAF pilots at the end of "Goldfinger," Captain Wiltom Parmenter by the look-alike outlaw, Jim West, Batman...the list goes on. Around the same time I was figuring out I was gay. I started tying myself up and gagging myself. I would imagine scenarios...had a lively imagination. I also used to tie my GI Joe dolls (action figures) up and gag them.
I also remember seeing that scene from Goldfinger, so hot, stripped, hogtied and gagged.
romancedawn
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by romancedawn »

i was in my pre-teens, but i did not really know about this interest until i was in my teens. didn't know what it was until i realized i was getting a hard on whenever a guy would be tied up and gagged.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic