Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
Flyingvulture
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Re: What was the most effective gag you've experienced?

Post by Flyingvulture »

Mouth stuffing, tape used as cleave gag, lots of wraps of Vinyl duct tape, strips of tape under chin, Towel OTM, Towel OTN, handkerchief OTM.
TW: @VultureLeader
Tumblr: Wrapspirit
PM me for our bondage-focused discord server!
Alboreland
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Alboreland »

For me it is opaque tights with a stuffing- usually a stocking or lace panty.

Also, putting a stocking in the center of a silk scarf and tying a knot around it works very well. It is like a ball gag except comfortable and the knot is on one side of the scarf so the entire thing goes in the mouth.

It also looks like a simple cleave gag from the outside but really keeps you quiet.
SubBondageBoy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by SubBondageBoy »

2 ankle socks stuffed in my mouth with a wraparound microfoam tape gag, could barely utter a sound and definitely couldn’t talk. Just wish I could’ve been tied up just as effectively but it was self bondage and no one has ever tied me up before
Flyingvulture
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Flyingvulture »

OttoVonSmon14 wrote: 8 months ago
Flyingvulture wrote: 8 months ago Mouth stuffing, tape used as cleave gag, lots of wraps of Vinyl duct tape, strips of tape under chin, Towel OTM, Towel OTN, handkerchief OTM.
Sounds quite thorough lol. For me it was black vinyl wrapped around my head countless times and wrapped from under my chin to over my nose. Also stuffed with a big sponge.
Hey, I like my gags like I like my jokes:
With layers.

If I still can be heard, is it a good gag? and other gaglover phrases :p
TW: @VultureLeader
Tumblr: Wrapspirit
PM me for our bondage-focused discord server!
TheOldPirate
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TheOldPirate »

I have a real gagtalk fetish so, with varying degrees of thoroughness, I've gagged any number of gals and made vids of them attempting to talk.

By far the most effective was stuffing a (clean) sock into the gal's mouth, covering that with seven layers of duct tape, then going around and around with vet wrap. Not only couldn't she be understood, it was difficult to even hear her.
PiggyBoy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by PiggyBoy »

Panel gag over dirty socks stuffed in my mouth. I was super quiet. 😂
Just a guy with big ticklish feet and a big pig nose! I'm the boyfriend of the super cute Princess Stinkfoot!
PM me if you ever wanna chat or hear stories!
sami200456boyfriend
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sami200456boyfriend »

Big Huge Wrapped Around Tape Gagged.
mountainslam
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by mountainslam »

A sock stuffed in the mouth, vet wrap wrapped around the head a few times, electrical tape wrapped around the head a few times on top.
That sorts you out, although its advisable to have someone on standby in case you choke!

Some safer options would be same as the above, but doing a tight vet wrap cleave gag first and cramming in the sock in on top of that. Less comfortable, but reduces the risk a bit.

Then, of course, the trusty ball gag (the biggest you can take) with vet wrap and duct tape on top. That's a very effective combo! ;)
mountainslam
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by mountainslam »

OttoVonSmon14 wrote: 8 months ago Could you make any sounds?
Ha, barely!
OttoVonSmon14 wrote: 8 months ago Also were you tied up along with it?
I was, although it was a self-bondage session, so not as thoroughly as I would have liked to have been ;)
mountainslam
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by mountainslam »

OttoVonSmon14 wrote: 8 months ago How did you tie yourself up? If I was there you'd not be able to move an inch I bet lol
Rope around the ankles and above and below the knee. Then I'll make a coil of rope for my wrists and set it to one side. I'll take a loose end from the ankles and tie it around the middle on the coil to make a sort of loose pair of rope cuffs. Put my hands behind my back. Slide them into the rope cuffs, and then roll my wrists around to twist the rope to tighten. Voilà!

Oh, I bet :D
captured_prize
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by captured_prize »

For me it was the first time trying a wraparound tape gag when I was a teenager. The main gags I used back then were otm gags and tape gags only consisting of a single strip of duct tape. I didn't even know you could stuff the mouth, which shows how naive I was about some aspects of bondsge at the time. If I wanted to, I could easily get out of those gags or even move my mouth in a way that I could speak normally.

However, that was't the case when I tried the wraparound tape gag. I couldn't easily get out of it and for the first time in my life, I was truly gagged. Even without stuffing, they're suprisingly effective.
Just your average crossdressing damsel in distress...

Check out my story here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=20583
cellofello
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by cellofello »

I have a 2.25" silicone ball gag. It's as large as I can hold - if it's strapped in tightly, I cannot open my mouth any further. All by itself, it prevents any intelligible speech. Wrapping with vet wrap and putting a hood over that further muffles the sound.
FacelessMage
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by FacelessMage »

I've worn an inflatable gag before. That tying is definitely pretty darn effective, and it's pretty thrilling feeling it slowly fill your mouth while you're all tied up
bound773
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by bound773 »

I met a man online years ago that had a straitjacket. He knew I needed to be gagged. Once he got me strapped up in the jacket he rolled up a full sized white sock and stuffed it into my mouth. Then he took a thick bit gag and jammed that between my teeth and buckled it in very tight. It was almost too much but I settled into it. I couldn't make out a single word and it kept me pretty quiet over all. Love to find that again.
bound773
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by bound773 »

He was in front of me the whole time watching. I think he would have gotten it unbuckled and the sock out of my mouth pretty quick if I was having trouble. Being rolled into a ball it was too big to go down my throat. You could still see the white sock even with the bit strapped in. He had a lot of mirrors in that room.
illest
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by illest »

FacelessMage wrote: 8 months ago I've worn an inflatable gag before. That tying is definitely pretty darn effective, and it's pretty thrilling feeling it slowly fill your mouth while you're all tied up
I bought one of those recently. They're super effective; however they are absolute hell on your jaw if you don't know your limits.
FacelessMage
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by FacelessMage »

illest wrote: 8 months ago
FacelessMage wrote: 8 months ago I've worn an inflatable gag before. That tying is definitely pretty darn effective, and it's pretty thrilling feeling it slowly fill your mouth while you're all tied up
I bought one of those recently. They're super effective; however they are absolute hell on your jaw if you don't know your limits.
Ha, yea absolutely. Have to know your limits lol. I tested it on myself before I let someone use it on me so I knew when I needed to tap out
silvertejp590
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by silvertejp590 »

Wraparound duct tape gag. Kind of a pain to remove (literally), but definitely did the job. Hoping to have a chance to do it again now that my hair is shorter.
ryanz
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by ryanz »

two size eight ankle socks rolled up and forced one in each cheek, then a pair of briefs shoved all the way to the back of my mouth till it fit in there in the middle. had to pour some water on the briefs to moisten them. then a one inch wide ribbon wrapped thrice as a cleave keeping the stuffing in the place, and three scarves knotted as an otm. a pair of socks knotted together, and tied around my head to chin keeping my jaws from opening. finally another pair of socks placed on my nose and a large scarf tied tightly as otn. the socks in my mouth were a week old and the briefs worn for a day, but it was packed so tight i could barely feel any sensation in my mouth except jaw ache, complete silence not even nasal grunts. dangerous without supervision though.
leconteur
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by leconteur »

A knotted cleave gag with a duct tape wraparound over it is very effective. If not using tape or buckles, the best I have found is a knotted cleave gag with a wraparound ace bandage or tight large towel otm to hold the knotted cleave in and muffle sound.
33/m/rope bunny Always willing to answer questions and provide guidance where it is requested.
holdmehostage
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by holdmehostage »

My ex-husband would sometimes gag me by stuffing socks in my mouth, wrapping tape around my mouth, and then tying a bandana over top of that. I couldn't make much noise with that gag and there was no way I could work it free.
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

holdmehostage wrote: 7 months ago My ex-husband would sometimes gag me by stuffing socks in my mouth, wrapping tape around my mouth, and then tying a bandana over top of that. I couldn't make much noise with that gag and there was no way I could work it free.
Blindfolded too?
holdmehostage
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by holdmehostage »

JulieG wrote: 7 months ago
holdmehostage wrote: 7 months ago My ex-husband would sometimes gag me by stuffing socks in my mouth, wrapping tape around my mouth, and then tying a bandana over top of that. I couldn't make much noise with that gag and there was no way I could work it free.
Blindfolded too?
Sometimes! :D
romancedawn
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by romancedawn »

for me, i have had first a sock, and then a foam ball stuffed into my mouth which had strong pressure and snapped back if i tried to press it with my tongue. then another sock. cloth cleave gag over it. i was very very silent...
Niceandtight31
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Niceandtight31 »

The most effective I've ever had used on me was panties stuffed in my mouth with tape wrapping around, bundling tape specifically
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic