Does anyone else really love thick rolls of tape?

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
silvertejp590
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Does anyone else really love thick rolls of tape?

Post by silvertejp590 »

This is probably super random and specific even for our standards, but do any other tape bondage aficionados really enjoy seeing big, full rolls of duct tape? For some reason, whenever I see a tie up scene (either in movies/TV or from a commercial bondage producer) and the captor is using a roll of tape that looks like they just pulled it out of the shrink wrap… I don’t know, I just seem to get these really intense butterflies in my stomach. Maybe there’s something about the imagery that comes across as powerful to me? Or maybe it’s the ripping noise a new roll makes? I dunno, just a weird thing that appeals to me and I’m confounded as to why.

I’m like 90% sure this is a hang up that only I have, but I was just curious and thought it wouldn’t hurt to ask….
SubBondageBoy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by SubBondageBoy »

That’s how I feel about microfoam tape, love how it looks wrapped around the mouth and how sticky and effective it is
TheOldPirate
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TheOldPirate »

I've written elsewhere about how the scent of duct tape, specifically a particular type of duct tape, is something of an aphrodisiac. Likely because at age eleven (in Florida) I had a "girlfriend" with whom I engaged in duct tape-related bondage games, maybe three times. The particular aroma of the tape we used (which was readily available in both of our households, rolls and rolls of the stuff, likely provided by the U.S. Navy) became rather intoxicating as I wrapped it around her wrists, ankles, torso, and legs.

I didn't have another opportunity to secure a gal with duct tape until over a dozen years later. The tape I used had an almost identical aroma (it may have been left over from those long ago days). As I recall, I went more than a bit overboard on the lovely lady and she didn't find it anywhere near as appealing as I did.
Bondageboi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bondageboi »

I prefer to see the duct tape on a girl/woman, or feel it on my ankles, wrists, mouth etc…….
sami200456boyfriend
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sami200456boyfriend »

Big Silver Duct Tape. And on occasion Packing Tape.
captured_prize
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by captured_prize »

A roll of tape by itself doesn't do much for me. However, if that roll of tape is next to a pile of ropes, then it's pretty hard for my mind not to go to thoughts of bondage, kidnapping, etc.
Just your average crossdressing damsel in distress...

Check out my story here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=20583
bound773
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by bound773 »

Just seeing large rolls of duct tape in a hardware store and I start thinking about the times I've used it on a girlfriend or had it used by someone to bind my mouth shut - let alone every instance that I have seen it in a film.
silvertejp590
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by silvertejp590 »

bound773 wrote: 8 months ago Just seeing large rolls of duct tape in a hardware store and I start thinking about the times I've used it on a girlfriend or had it used by someone to bind my mouth shut - let alone every instance that I have seen it in a film.
Big same. Pretty difficult to avoid bondage thoughts at home improvement centers, huh? I had to run to Home Depot today on legitimate business and it was impossible for me not to stop at the tape section. My mind definitely went places….
Captive-Monica98
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Captive-Monica98 »

If I see a roll of duct tape, I have to try to not think of it in a bondage context if I'm around other people. If I'm alone, then I'll allow myself to get a little hot and bothered by the site of it. Even the smell of duct tape can turn me on.
TapeBondage123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TapeBondage123 »

I’m the same way. The bigger, 60 yard (54.8m) roll of new duct tape is a more powerful imager than either a half used roll or new 30 yard (27m) roll. In my mind, a brand new large roll means my captor is going to use a LOT of tape to tie me up and ensure that I’ll be staying quiet.
Duct tape will fix that cut under your nose.
silvertejp590
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by silvertejp590 »

TapeBondage123 wrote: 5 months ago I’m the same way. The bigger, 60 yard (54.8m) roll of new duct tape is a more powerful imager than either a half used roll or new 30 yard (27m) roll. In my mind, a brand new large roll means my captor is going to use a LOT of tape to tie me up and ensure that I’ll be staying quiet.
Late in replying (not sure why I didn't get notified of this comment on my post), but you hit the nail on the head. It's a perfect signifier for power that I absolutely love. If I see that big roll of silver pop up in a movie/TV show or commercial bondage scene, it's pretty much guaranteed that it'll be etched in my memory.
TapedUpBoy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TapedUpBoy »

Seeing a roll of duct tape somewhere just makes me imagine someone using it on me lol
Tapedupcouple
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tapedupcouple »

Def love seeing a fresh roll of duct tape. Always love the sight of the roll being left nearby. Love when my wife plays with the roll and sildes her wrists into it holding it that certain way. You are certainly not alone haha
Ducttape1234
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ducttape1234 »

I love seeing big fresh rolls of tape especially if I'm shopping lol I always feel awkward if I have to go down an aisle with duct tape (I tend to Amazon all of my duct tape because I feel awkward buying it in person lmao) but whenever I'm in an aisle at a store with rolls of tape I always observe the people around me and imagine being taped about by them lol
I'll tie you if you tie me :D
Cheesy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Cheesy »

What about multiple rolls as well :o
silvertejp590
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by silvertejp590 »

Cheesy wrote: 4 months ago What about multiple rolls as well :o
That too, absolutely ;)
Cheesy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Cheesy »

I like how you think ;)
bound773
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by bound773 »

When I see the 4" and 5" wide rolls I definitely get turned on knowing someone could really strap my mouth shut with those. Three or four winds around my head and I wouldn't be able to say a word for a while.
yorkshiredude27
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by yorkshiredude27 »

TapedUpBoy wrote: 4 months ago Seeing a roll of duct tape somewhere just makes me imagine someone using it on me lol
I’m the same but using it on someone else haha
AndrewTied93
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by AndrewTied93 »

yes enough to last me for a few months. its best to find the most rolls so it will be not used all of it at one go.
TapedUpBoy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TapedUpBoy »

yorkshiredude27 wrote: 3 months ago
TapedUpBoy wrote: 4 months ago Seeing a roll of duct tape somewhere just makes me imagine someone using it on me lol
I’m the same but using it on someone else haha
More than welcome to use it on me!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic