Need someone to proofread my story:

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
BoundandgaggedN8T
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Need someone to proofread my story:

Post by BoundandgaggedN8T »

Hey! I’ll try and keep this brief and to the point.

Basically I want someone to read over a story that I’m almost done writing at the moment. I haven’t written in a while and it’s a fictional story so it’s a little new to me as I have only written true stories on this site. I’m pretty bad with spelling errors and I sometimes write a little to quickly so I might leave a few words out and that’s exactly why I want someone to read over my story before I post it. I would also love to hear your thoughts on the story.

Don’t feel pressured to message me or anything but it would be really helpful!

Thanks.
Pen Dreadful
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Pen Dreadful »

I'd be happy to proofread for you. You can PM me the draft or a link to a google doc or whatever you want.
Lost_the_keys
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lost_the_keys »

Seriously?!? How about you drop the draft into Word or even the body of an e-mail and it will spell check it for you.
SquidIncMaster
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by SquidIncMaster »

BoundandgaggedN8T wrote: 8 months ago Hey! I’ll try and keep this brief and to the point.

Basically I want someone to read over a story that I’m almost done writing at the moment. I haven’t written in a while and it’s a fictional story so it’s a little new to me as I have only written true stories on this site. I’m pretty bad with spelling errors and I sometimes write a little to quickly so I might leave a few words out and that’s exactly why I want someone to read over my story before I post it. I would also love to hear your thoughts on the story.

Thanks.
Is your story M/f, f/f, etc.?
BoundandgaggedN8T
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BoundandgaggedN8T »

SquidIncMaster wrote: 8 months ago [quote=BoundandgaggedN8T post_id=163107 time=<a href="tel:1692315121">1692315121</a> user_id=59030]

Thanks.
[/quote]

M/F
PiggyBoy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by PiggyBoy »

I'm very good with grammar if that's what you are looking for!
Just a guy with big ticklish feet and a big pig nose! I'm the boyfriend of the super cute Princess Stinkfoot!
PM me if you ever wanna chat or hear stories!
SquidIncMaster
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by SquidIncMaster »

BoundandgaggedN8T wrote: 8 months ago
SquidIncMaster wrote: 8 months ago [quote=BoundandgaggedN8T post_id=163107 time=<a href="tel:1692315121">1692315121</a> user_id=59030]

Thanks.
M/F
[/quote]

Very nice! I'd be happy to take a look if you'd like!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic