What ruins a bondage video for you?

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
SubBondageBoy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

What ruins a bondage video for you?

Post by SubBondageBoy »

It really a story thing but just a curious question, say you are watching a video and something happens that throws you off or you don’t like, what is it? Mine are the person messing with the already fully tied and gagged victim too much on the video, whether it be them talking to them or physically touching them it just annoys me if that makes sense, like just let me watch them struggle without outside interference please. What are y’all’s pet peeves and annoyances?
silvertejp590
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by silvertejp590 »

Bad, over-the-top acting from riggers can really take me out of it. The Borderland Bound guy is the worst with this; I love a lot of the bondage but I just cannot deal with his acting. It’s so overkill, and it’s obvious that he’s improvising his dialogue. Dominic Wolfe is less bad, but still fairly annoying imo. All riggers should be like Steve Villa and the FM folks; it’s okay to have a personality, but don’t let it upstage the bondage.
SubBondageBoy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by SubBondageBoy »

icefire1281 wrote: 7 months ago Bad, over-the-top acting from riggers can really take me out of it. The Borderland Bound guy is the worst with this; I love a lot of the bondage but I just cannot deal with his acting. It’s so overkill, and it’s obvious that he’s improvising his dialogue. Dominic Wolfe is less bad, but still fairly annoying imo. All riggers should be like Steve Villa and the FM folks; it’s okay to have a personality, but don’t let it upstage the bondage.
I think I’ll have to agree with you on the bordelandboubd guy, they have some hot girls they tie up but man the dialogue and some other things they do is just cringe and eye rolling
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

Models who are holding themselves in bondage and moving around rather than actually struggling.
SubBondageBoy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by SubBondageBoy »

Yeah if the rope work or gag is bad I don’t really have interest in watching it, if it’s like the most basic hogtie with like twine or if she just has a strip of duct tape over her mouth with no stuffing and acting like she can’t talk at all it ruins it for me, 100% agree
Detective-Gag
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Detective-Gag »

I’m fairly uncomplicated when it comes to light bondage; I just like seeing a damsel-in-distress getting tied & gagged by the bad guys (or gals). It’s more about the narrative, fantasy & the aesthetic for me.

When it get too sexualized / gratuitous; it starts to wander off for me.

When it gets too rough; it loses me completely.

Admittedly, some really good models & actresses end up playing the role of damsel-in-distress; and some of these more undesirable elements will get incorporated to some extent; so at that point I sort of take the good with the bad.
Damsel-Dilara-Dee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Damsel-Dilara-Dee »

We have an older thread on this for some good conversation!

viewtopic.php?f=26&t=481
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KidnappedCowboy »

If the man is tied up without a gag or merely cleave-gagged.

If the man's hands are bound in front of him.

If it's obvious that even a 98 year old man could free himself.
TapeBondage123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TapeBondage123 »

Anything with pain, feet worship and tickling ruin the video for me. To a lesser extent, bad acting is annoying but I’ll turn the volume down while the girl is being tied up
Duct tape will fix that cut under your nose.
latin-self-bound
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by latin-self-bound »

Anything regarding bad restraints: bad knots, hands tied in front, loose ropes. If I can see that the captive can get free anytime they want, I stop watching. It applies with the gags too, if the gag is loose or very simple (like a cloth over the mouth) it's not enjoyable for me.
Also, when the position allows many movements but the captive struggle (or stay still) without using those degrees of freedom to move, it isn't realist for me, so the scene loses its meaning.
Summarizing, I like the videos to be realistic as much as possible.
sami200456boyfriend
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sami200456boyfriend »

No Gag and very hard to see.
JFBound
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by JFBound »

When the damsel or damsels are painfully stupid and get caught or stay stuck in ways that most people avoid IRL. Common sense has to be there for me to enjoy it.
Alboreland
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Alboreland »

When the damsel is horrible at struggling and gag noises. Jennipher Jordan from AES comes to mind. She whines through the whole thing and completely ruins it.

Also when the gag noises don't match the gag. Like when one piece of tape is on and she is really going mpphhh mpphhh. I like when a good gag is used and you hear the real life gag talk.
Terry45
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Terry45 »

I realize that this will put me in the minority, but I dislike videos with full nudity or where the model gets her clothes ripped off. I much prefer seeing a woman in a miniskirt+blouse or minidress and heels.
SubBondageBoy wrote: 7 months agoIt really a story thing but just a curious question, say you are watching a video and something happens that throws you off or you don’t like, what is it? Mine are the person messing with the already fully tied and gagged victim too much on the video, whether it be them talking to them or physically touching them it just annoys me if that makes sense, like just let me watch them struggle without outside interference please.
Seconded, and I would add that it's particularly bad to have a man who's either 70 years old or severely overweight groping young women. Unfortunately that's what a lot of studios churn out.
Alboreland
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Alboreland »

Terry45 wrote: 7 months ago I realize that this will put me in the minority, but I dislike videos with full nudity or where the model gets her clothes ripped off. I much prefer seeing a woman in a miniskirt+blouse or minidress and heels.
SubBondageBoy wrote: 7 months agoIt really a story thing but just a curious question, say you are watching a video and something happens that throws you off or you don’t like, what is it? Mine are the person messing with the already fully tied and gagged victim too much on the video, whether it be them talking to them or physically touching them it just annoys me if that makes sense, like just let me watch them struggle without outside interference please.
Seconded, and I would add that it's particularly bad to have a man who's either 70 years old or severely overweight groping young women. Unfortunately that's what a lot of studios churn out.
You basically described FM Concepts videos over the last 8 years. I like their old stuff but ever week a new video comes out with just about every tie in all nude. And the girls are just 20 year olds that are too skinny with bad teeth.

I like their secretaries in bondage and remember seeing outfits recycle with different models. I can't remember anything good in a long time.
JFBound
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by JFBound »

Alboreland wrote: 7 months ago
Terry45 wrote: 7 months ago I realize that this will put me in the minority, but I dislike videos with full nudity or where the model gets her clothes ripped off. I much prefer seeing a woman in a miniskirt+blouse or minidress and heels.
You basically described FM Concepts videos over the last 8 years. I like their old stuff but ever week a new video comes out with just about every tie in all nude. And the girls are just 20 year olds that are too skinny with bad teeth.

I like their secretaries in bondage and remember seeing outfits recycle with different models. I can't remember anything good in a long time.
It's so repetitive and sometimes also too unrealistic for me even for a fantasy video.
latin-self-bound
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by latin-self-bound »

I feel the same! I definively don't like bondage videos with full nudity.

I prefer when the model is wearing jeans, top or t-shirt and is barefoot.
tiedinbluetights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tiedinbluetights »

Same for me as well; full nudity absolutely ruins it. On top of that I hate to see prolonged genuine lack of enjoyment of the situation on the part of the participants. I don't mind corny or dinky roleplay, but if the actors/models are just going through the scripted shoot without any chemistry between them, it's unappealing.
💙 Love to be tied-up 💙
I read and write stories for fun
Open to friendly PMs
(I don't do roleplays nor story requests)
HandgagLover

Post by HandgagLover »

For me, I don't like when the damsel is left alone to struggle, I grow completely bored I need interaction with the captor.

I prefer nudity tbh (especially if I'm watching a GiD video as I like to imagine myself in that scenario), but I'm ok with the damsel remaining clothed.

I can't stand a captor who's too old who looks like even the 20 year old being tied could beat the crap out of him. It's kind of a superficial point but why do riggers who appear on camera think they can look anyway they want when the damsels on camera are usually in shape, or at the very least quite attractive.

And one thing that's particular to me - I despise jewellery, don't know the reason why but have never been able to stand jewellery irl let alone in a bondage video so anything with a damsel or captor wearing jewellery I tend to try my best but usually have to turn off.
Alboreland
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Alboreland »

I don't like when the women are covered with tattoos, have strange colored hair or have big muscles. Sometimes an outfit can cover the tattoos and the video can be so good I can overlook the blue hair, but the muscles are hard to hide. The muscles really don't look feminine.

Borderland has a few models like this. I'm not talking about a small back tattoo, but a large shoulder or leg tattoo that can be seen through nylons.
WillHBonney
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by WillHBonney »

I really don’t like when the model in bondage is more focussed on being ‘sexy’ than being a captive. Staring at the camera and batting their eye lashes, wiggling their breasts, groaning orgasmically into their gag etc. I prefer them to be realistic and look like they’re struggling and moaning for the sake of trying to escape rather than just to try be hot and sexy.
Less “ooh look at me, I’m all tied up” and more “shit I’m tied up and I need to try escape”.
Alboreland
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Alboreland »

I don't like when the model just isn't attractive. I like amateur videos and they all can't be high quality (both the video and model) but some models are hard to look at and ruin it.

Also when the model is in bra and panties and doesn't have the body to show off.
JFBound
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by JFBound »

JFBound wrote: 7 months ago When the damsel or damsels are painfully stupid and get caught or stay stuck in ways that most people avoid IRL. Common sense has to be there for me to enjoy it.
I also don't like forced rubbing/groping or the damsels being abandoned forever with no way of ever finding a way to get free eventually and probably dying from becoming dehydrated.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Any scene that ends with the rigger untying the model. Now you ruined it for my fantasy of having the model in bondage a little longer.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
Windrunner
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Windrunner »

FAKE BONDAGE. 'nuff said.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic