Age group

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
JennyTied
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Age group

Post by JennyTied »

Would you like or dislike if your victim or taeget is say an elderly or too young a child? Why?
SubBondageBoy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by SubBondageBoy »

Because I can’t put the image of myself in that situation which I like to do in a lot of these stories, someone being too old doesn’t do anything for me and someone too young is definitely not okay with me when reading these stories. Having a good middle ground where my age is makes the stories better
Terry
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Terry »

I prefer stories where the captive is a young adult male in his 20s or 30s.
Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

So I'm currently 36 and have a preference for my bondage friends to be younger then me. But that's just a preference and won't stop me from playing with those the same age or older then me. So basically anyone 18+ works for me.

I also won't say no to those that are 55+. I will admit I'm not seeking those out in that age bracket but if we can form a friendship (like I do with all my bondage friends) and they are in fairly good health, I can't see a reason to say no if they asked me to tie them up.
Terry
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Terry »

Yeah I'm the same. I'm 38 and prefer to have younger guys tie me up.
Nexus
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nexus »

I would never tie up anyone under 18 years of age. There is a sexual undertone to my bondage interests and engaging in such with minors/children is gross to me. The eldest woman I’ve tied up was almost 50. She was lots of fun. Not sure where my cutoff is for old age, depends on the individual I guess, but I’d think anything over 60 is getting a little too elderly for me.
ExcessivelyCurious
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ExcessivelyCurious »

I do prefer around my age, but I have a reasonable range for that. I would also never go below 18 for obvious reasons. I'd be hesitant to tie someone significantly older, but I'd go for it if we had a particularly good dynamic together.

Conversely when I'm being tied, I'm a lot less picky. I have been tied by guys much older than me, and that was fine.
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

At my age most people are younger than me 😂

Ideally I would have TuG fun with a female over 25 and upwards.
Trammel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trammel »

Not real crazy about either elderly or a young child, depending on how it is presented. @KP Presents@ has done this tastefully so it can be done.

I like people to seem like real people, not actors in a cheap B movie who look like they belong in a People of Walmart video.

The closest I have read on here to the ideal victim was Hannah in Girlfriend To The Rescue. I don't think @Banshee] ever even mentions here age although he and I messaged once and he said something like "probably 16". Great characters in that story, great ages, and great scenarios.

As for why? I think 12 to 30 seemed like the best years for tie up games in my life.

There is life after 30, BTW!
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.

Active story:

The bully, the tree and me (mm/m): http://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=8 ... 967b8517c3

Recently finished story:

A Kidnapping For MacKenzie.
Starcomet
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Starcomet »

18+; it does not matter to me what age the Dom is honestly.
JFBound
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by JFBound »

Over 21. No exceptions. Below that feels creepy for me. I know 18-20 are still adult ages but I can't do it. Too young.
zentiedandtaped

Post by zentiedandtaped »

I'm not particularly interested in having a play partner that's younger than me, I'd prefer them to be around my age or older (so let's say 30 and older).
Cleavegagger
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Cleavegagger »

My curent girlfriend/bondage partner
is 21, wirh me mid 40 i can't deny younger is fine for me, though i don't mind my own age group neither
a girl, neatly tied up and gagged is a beautifull sight. a girl, enjoying being tied up and gagged is the most beautifull thing i've ever seen. If you want my kik just ask.
FacelessMage
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by FacelessMage »

I am happy to tie up just about anyone of any age, it's more a body style thing for my preferences. I'd imagine just about any adult tying a minor IRL would be vehemently condemned tho, even if it was a strictly non-sexual game. Ppl seem to assume all tying is bdsm-level tying. Not to mention in this world, perception is reality regardless of the truth; so if I'm ever at a con or party, if I'm ever unsure I actually ask for ID lol. I'm not getting me too-ed.
illest
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by illest »

Definitely no to under 18. Would be willing for the 20-21 but would prefer between 24 and my age (40). As far as tying up, my limit would probably be around 55-60. However something about a older lady holding me hostage is interesting so I'd be flexible to being bound by a older woman depending on the circumstances.
cellofello
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by cellofello »

Red86 wrote: 7 months ago I also won't say no to those that are 55+. I will admit I'm not seeking those out in that age bracket but if we can form a friendship (like I do with all my bondage friends) and they are in fairly good health, I can't see a reason to say no if they asked me to tie them up.
Sadly, there are also safety considerations when the one doing the tying is getting into the senior bracket, especially with any history of cardiac issues.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic