Haunted House

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
David Han
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Haunted House

Post by David Han »

Ever been to Mackemy Manor? I heard the actors there tie you up and torture you?
Tie me up and have fun with me
mikeybound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by mikeybound »

Yah it’s a health and safety nightmare, and they’re not even held liable.
David Han
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by David Han »

You go through a medical checkup, background check, and you signing a wavier.
Tie me up and have fun with me
boundsub
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by boundsub »

Have heard some controversial things about it and I'm not a fan for a few reasons, I'll bite my tongue about some of my stronger opinions about the owner and "volunteers" working there since they might seem offensive and judgmental to those into S&M.

I will say that while the idea is initially hot it sounds and there is a hot GIF floating around on Tumblr of a guy getting taped up that's where my interest stops- and I consider myself a lover of more intense bondage play than most guys who like getting tied up. It like a legal nightmare for the guy running the place and probably not as fun for those experiencing it as they originally thought. The fact that participants need to sign a waiver, go through a medical check and have their background checked (to filter out those who have ever sued anyone?) is worrisome for what they're in for. Possible PTSD for some maybe.... There's also no safe word to make things stop if it becomes too much for participants- that's downright unethical and crosses the line into being actual torture.

Getting tied up in a haunted house is one of my fantasies but fake gore and fake blood are an instant turn off (makes my stomach turn honestly) as well as being disturbing. For those thinking of going because it might bring their "fantasy" to life- it's a much better idea to play safely with those at either a kink club where you can both explore mutual fantasies in a safe, sane and consensual manner.

IMO skip Mackemy Manor and instead create a much more fun version of it with either a play partner you know and trust who knows how to play safe and relatively sanely or a professional kink club where safe words are respected. More fun that way anyway ;)
Handsome Scoundrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Handsome Scoundrel »

I'm glad you shared that boundsub, I feel the same way, that you might be better off trusting someone you've at least met for coffee before than using such a service.

It's really unfortunate that our society hasn't caught up to speed. Or rather capitalism needs to get involved. I'd like to see a safe and affordable pay-to-be-tied experience in the next couple of years.
Male, 29, with a preference for ropes, tape, and cloth. I like to do the tying and am only interested in non-sexual bondage. If you'd like to chat, send me a private message sometime!
My avatar is the work of nightwrap79 (deviantart).[/url]
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic