Advice Needed (F/M)

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
megamega
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Advice Needed (F/M)

Post by megamega »

My dream is to be tied up by a girl and let her be dominant in our relationship. Can some girls on here offer some advice about how they would like to be approached about this in a way that doesn’t creep them out?

Where do you recommend meeting people to do this?

Always been a desire of mine but hard in today’s world to find like minded women without over exposing yourself
cellofello
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by cellofello »

There have been a few times that I've known in advance that the woman was kinky. But in general, my advice is to look first for someone you'd enjoy a non-bondage relationship with. If you reach the stage where you're both contemplating sex, then you can bring up fetishes. I mean, think about it - if you were looking to have just a vanilla relationship, would you start off introducing yourself to an attractive woman with "Hi, you're gorgeous and I'm horny. Wanna have sex?"

There were a few women I have had sex with who had no interest in bondage - but none of them ran screaming when I raised the subject. Some women turned out to be into it already. Some had never tried it before, but were surprised to find that they really liked it. You may however find that some of the women who are interested in bondage are only really into the submissive role, though they may take the dominant role to please you. I've been fortunate to find several women who were pure dominants. I have current relationships with two, both long distance. (I have some adventures I need to post in the adult true stories section.)

As to where to meet them - in my area there is a BDSM group called The Black Rose. I became involved with a dominant and a submissive-leaning switch through that group. The woman I just visited I met in college, and she came on to me very strongly. I told her of my interest in bondage, and though she had never done it before, she wanted to try it. She is a pure top. A switch I met in college and played with had made her interest known to members of a social group we both belonged to.

I think there is a higher interest among people who go in for things like science fiction fandom or the Society for Creative Anachronism; the latter is where I met the other pure dominant with whom I have a relationship. At a science fiction convention, a woman I'd never seen before propositioned me for a bondage session while I was working the registration desk! (You can read about it at https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=3532)

High intelligence seems to correlate with increased openness to things like bondage. There is also an online dating site called OK Cupid that allows you to answer over a thousand different questions, some of which have to do with sexual interests including bondage. (For a long time I was frustrated with the question "Would you rather ..." because it only had three choices: be tied up, do the tying, or avoid bondage altogether. They finally realized they needed to add "sometimes be tied, sometimes do the tying".)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic