A time you really needed to escape but couldn't

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
angim350
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

A time you really needed to escape but couldn't

Post by angim350 »

Hey all

For an idea of a new thread, I wanted to double check if there had ever been a time where you had been tied up and really needed to get free. Maybe you were going to be late for something. Maybe it was a prank or a challenge. Maybe it was self-bondage, gone wrong. Maybe you were filming something, or doing a stage performance, and the script said you get free but you couldn't do it.

Does anyone have any stories or examples of when this has happened to them?
Mandolin
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Mandolin »

I once was tied up by my little brother while playing a game of cops and robbers. Suddenly my mother came home and I was desperate to get loose. I struggled while my brother sat beside me and laughed at me. When our mom came in the room my hands were still tied behind my back, but she didn't notice and my brother kept quite so it went well😅
angim350
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by angim350 »

Mandolin wrote: 5 months ago I once was tied up by my little brother while playing a game of cops and robbers. Suddenly my mother came home and I was desperate to get loose. I struggled while my brother sat beside me and laughed at me. When our mom came in the room my hands were still tied behind my back, but she didn't notice and my brother kept quite so it went well😅
Haha, brilliant! How did you manage to hide it? :lol: :lol:
Mandolin
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Mandolin »

She just didn't notice, so just pure luck😅
Racer
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Racer »

I was tied to a chair by my wife and her friend, when the neighbour came by, just to tell that the interiorlight in our car was on😬
angim350
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by angim350 »

Mandolin wrote: 5 months ago She just didn't notice, so just pure luck😅
Hehe well done! Did you manage to get loose in the end?
angim350
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by angim350 »

Racer wrote: 5 months ago I was tied to a chair by my wife and her friend, when the neighbour came by, just to tell that the interiorlight in our car was on😬
LOL, how did they react?
Racer
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Racer »

angim350 wrote: 5 months ago
Racer wrote: 5 months ago I was tied to a chair by my wife and her friend, when the neighbour came by, just to tell that the interiorlight in our car was on😬
LOL, how did they react?
My wife and her friend was busy doing something… I was Gagged and had no opportunity to warn them. The neighbour knocked at the door, but because no one opened, he went around the house looking through the Windows.
JFBound
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by JFBound »

Thankfully this is not exactly a helplessly stuck scenario and I didn't get caught. Someone called me to help them bring some stuff in and I had to scramble to my escape scissors. Now I make sure nothing needs or will need to be done before I self bind.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic