The Most Guilty you Felt While Being Tied Up?

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
RotiferTape
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

The Most Guilty you Felt While Being Tied Up?

Post by RotiferTape »

Has anyone here ever had a situation where you felt guilty in bondage? I can’t imagine this type of scenario typically happens and I didn’t think it ever would until it happened to me.
It was during a mummification session with Saran Wrap and duct tape and my dominant put on an ocean documentary to watch while I was tied up. A segment of the documentary covered all the plastic waste that ends up in the ocean. I looked at my body wrapped in plastic knowing it was just going on the trash, and looked at the used rolls of wrap and tape on the floor.
I never felt so guilty during a bondage session and felt like I was being shamed by the tv haha.
Climb mountains, camp in deserts, explore jungles, search in tide pools, love your planet.
tiedinbluetights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tiedinbluetights »

The most guilty I ever felt was the first time my then gf (now wife) had me tied up. It was just a couple of weeks after I had told her about my penchant for TUGs and we decided to give it a go. I was tied naked, on my back, legs together and anchored to the footboard of my bed, hands tied together and anchored to the head board. The guilt I felt was that she was doing all the work, while I just lay there enjoying the attention. That was decades ago, and we have very long since worked out ways for me to be able do some pleasurable things for her while I'm still bound up and sometimes even gagged.
💙 Love to be tied-up 💙
I read and write stories for fun
Open to friendly PMs
(I don't do roleplays nor story requests)
Mandolin
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Mandolin »

tiedinbluetights wrote: 3 months ago The most guilty I ever felt was the first time my then gf (now wife) had me tied up. It was just a couple of weeks after I had told her about my penchant for TUGs and we decided to give it a go. I was tied naked, on my back, legs together and anchored to the footboard of my bed, hands tied together and anchored to the head board. The guilt I felt was that she was doing all the work, while I just lay there enjoying the attention. That was decades ago, and we have very long since worked out ways for me to be able do some pleasurable things for her while I'm still bound up and sometimes even gagged.
Can absolutely relate🥰
Mandolin
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Mandolin »

I think we sometimes feel we ask to much from our partners since they do all the "work". But if we show appreciation and are open for their wishes as well, my experience is there is no reason to feel that ashamed/guilty.
silvertejp590
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by silvertejp590 »

I definitely relate to the feeling like I’m wasting resources when I’m using duct tape for bondage purposes. I mean, it’s not like using it in way that’s outside the way it was intended hurts the environment more, but I still have that slight pang of guilt which makes it hard for me to throw away the remaining tape from my self-gagging/bondage sessions.

Also, there’s also a small bit of guilt that I’m doing something I’m not supposed to whenever I do bondage. That’s always a bit hard to shake off.
sami200456boyfriend
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sami200456boyfriend »

I feel guilty almost all the time because I waste my dad's duct tape in the garage when he has to fix stuff.
RotiferTape
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RotiferTape »

sami200456boyfriend wrote: 3 months ago I feel guilty almost all the time because I waste my dad's duct tape in the garage when he has to fix stuff.
That’s a good one. I definitely felt that guilt when I was younger and before I started buying my own duct tape.
Climb mountains, camp in deserts, explore jungles, search in tide pools, love your planet.
RotiferTape
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RotiferTape »

silvertejp590 wrote: 3 months ago I definitely relate to the feeling like I’m wasting resources when I’m using duct tape for bondage purposes. I mean, it’s not like using it in way that’s outside the way it was intended hurts the environment more, but I still have that slight pang of guilt which makes it hard for me to throw away the remaining tape from my self-gagging/bondage sessions.

Also, there’s also a small bit of guilt that I’m doing something I’m not supposed to whenever I do bondage. That’s always a bit hard to shake off.
I agree, either way duct tape and Saran Wrap are going to cause waste. But there’s an extra layer of guilt for not using it as it’s intended purpose haha
Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

That's definitely ironic that that was in the show on the TV at the time of being in bondage 😅

Having never done a duct tape mummy before, I do know it would be a thought that crosses my mind. However I do think I try to make up for it since we have curbside recycling pick up at my house and recycle as much as possible. I even often bring home empty boxes from my jobsites vs running to another job site and tossing them in a dumpster. Can't always bring that stuff home but when possible, I do.

I'm not sure how much of my recycling truly ends up being recycled but atleast I do feel better when I do have wasteful items like ductape that ends up going straight to the landfill. And while I do have much more preference for straitjackets and sleepsacks, I do look forward to the day I get to turn someone into a mummy for a couple of hours or more! Just needs to be someone that can handle being a mummy for awhile and the reason why I haven't done it just yet!!
RotiferTape
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RotiferTape »

Red86 wrote: 3 months ago That's definitely ironic that that was in the show on the TV at the time of being in bondage 😅

Having never done a duct tape mummy before, I do know it would be a thought that crosses my mind. However I do think I try to make up for it since we have curbside recycling pick up at my house and recycle as much as possible. I even often bring home empty boxes from my jobsites vs running to another job site and tossing them in a dumpster. Can't always bring that stuff home but when possible, I do.

I'm not sure how much of my recycling truly ends up being recycled but atleast I do feel better when I do have wasteful items like ductape that ends up going straight to the landfill. And while I do have much more preference for straitjackets and sleepsacks, I do look forward to the day I get to turn someone into a mummy for a couple of hours or more! Just needs to be someone that can handle being a mummy for awhile and the reason why I haven't done it just yet!!
Yeah it definitely takes a lot of willpower and stamina to be mummified, 8-9 hours has been my record but my average time is 2-3 hours.
Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

RotiferTape wrote: 3 months ago Yeah it definitely takes a lot of willpower and stamina to be mummified, 8-9 hours has been my record but my average time is 2-3 hours.
8-9 hours? Damn that's pretty impressive! I'm not overly switchy but I have manged approximately 4ish hours solo (not fully secured) and 3ish hours (fully secured by a friend) in my neoprene sleepsack. Not sure I could or would truly want to experience being a mummy myself since it seems so restrictive for long term. I feel as though a sleepsack is better long term (personally) but I still can't wait until I have the opportunity turn someone into a mummy for atleast a couple of hours!

Since you average 2-3 hours and have gone longer, any chance you are visiting the mid Atlantic in the semi near future 😅
playtiemup
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by playtiemup »

Being very environmentally conscious, I do not use tape or saran wrap for bondage purposes. Quite some time ago I got some bondage tape. Feeling guilty about the wastefulness, I rolled up the pieces so that I could use them again.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic