Chair bondage

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
Bobthefrog9812

Chair bondage

Post by Bobthefrog9812 »

Getting interested in doing a chair tie pretty soon does anyone have any hints of tips as I've not tried it before, any advice given will be Glady received.
TUGjb
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TUGjb »

Interested to know too!
rtbw
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by rtbw »

I say just go ahead and learn the best tie for yourself through trial and error. I've been chair tied a good amount--sometimes it was great and sometimes not. If it's not great, we just re-do the ropes another way.

When I'm chair tied, I like my legs spread with my ankles tied to the outside of the front legs of the chair. My hands are tied behind the back of the chair, with another rope going under the chair to connect my bounds wrists to my ankles. That keeps me from moving my hands and being able to get my ankles out from under the legs of the chair. And I like more rope pinning my stomach and chest to the back of the chair. I'm completely helpless tied like that.

I also like chairs with armrests and having my arms tied to them.
cellofello
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by cellofello »

Something that works well with a narrow ladder-back chair: tie the wrists behind the chair back to a ladder cross-piece (the elbow bent at a 90 degree angle), making sure to tie knots out of reach of the hands. Then tie the upper arms to the sides of the chair, so that there is no free play for the bound wrists. Tie the legs together or individually to the legs of the chair as you prefer.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic