Favourite Board Member to tie up

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Guardianbound wrote: 2 months ago
gag1195 wrote: 2 months ago This certainly seems like a nice set up for your captives to escape and turn the tables on you... and then each other again...
We should all agree to secure @bondagefreak first. Then @Volobond :lol:
You must be outta your mind, boy.
Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

bondagefreak wrote: 2 months ago You must be outta your mind, boy.
I have a feeling if you compile the responses of m/m readers, you'd be the top pick. By far :lol:
Banner by bondagefreak --- Link to my stories: Click Here

Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

I have a feeling if you compile the responses of m/m readers, you'd be the top pick. By far :lol:
Awww, just give in already. You know you wanna be in my clutches... ;) :twisted: :D

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
PiotrekTied
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by PiotrekTied »

It won't be a stretch to say that I'd like to be tied and gagged by a @squirrel , but I don't know if he's Board Member :lol:
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

Reidy wrote: 2 months ago Definitely @JulieG, if she hadn't tied me up first.
Why does than not surprise me? Maybe I should add you to the list of people I would like to tie up.
RipeForTheTaking
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by RipeForTheTaking »

Niceandtight31 wrote: 2 months ago Id bery much like to have @Kenzie @RipeForTheTaking and @AllTapedUp tied up....im sure @SilverLinings would be alot of fun to tie too as well as be tied up by
That does sound super fun! :3 I believe @AllTapedUp was also looking for someone to tie both of us up~
Niceandtight31
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Niceandtight31 »

RipeForTheTaking wrote: 2 months ago
Niceandtight31 wrote: 2 months ago Id bery much like to have @Kenzie @RipeForTheTaking and @AllTapedUp tied up....im sure @SilverLinings would be alot of fun to tie too as well as be tied up by
That does sound super fun! :3 I believe @AllTapedUp was also looking for someone to tie both of us up~

You two would make an amazing pair :D
Tsuhaya
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tsuhaya »

The idea of ​​a role reversal is always interesting, I would go into it just for the adrenaline :twisted:
Yes, it's me in the picture. What are you waiting for to tie me up and gag me?
AllTapedUp
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by AllTapedUp »

RipeForTheTaking wrote: 2 months ago
Maybe :oops: :oops:
Alisonlovesropes
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Alisonlovesropes »

AmyRu wrote: 2 months ago
Alisonlovesropes wrote: 2 months ago
JulieG wrote: 2 months ago Who would you most like to tie up,on this board?

Based on her photograph, I’d love to tie up @Alisonlovesropes and tickle her bare feet.
Firstly I’d like to tie up @JulieG because she says her feet aren’t ticklish but I’d like to change that
Secondly @AmyRu because she always posts pictures of (not her) bare feet and wants to have her feet abused.
Thirdly @Lucky Lottie because she looks cute in her profile picture hanging barefoot and she sounds a little bratty in her stories and deserves to be tied up.

Lastly there are some younger members on the board (I didn’t get tied up till I was 20) who seem to like being tied up barefoot. They know who they are but I’m not going to suggest I should tie them up. If they ask me though, I won’t say no.
Thank you, @Alisonlovesropes ! You can tie me up whenever you like!
You might live to regret making that offer.
Sometimes gagged, sometimes blindfold. Always barefoot.
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KidnappedCowboy »

bondagefreak wrote: 2 months ago
gag1195 wrote: 2 months ago This certainly seems like a nice set up for your captives to escape and turn the tables on you... and then each other again...
We should all agree to secure @bondagefreak first. Then @Volobond :lol:
You must be outta your mind, boy.
No one's outta his mind....

We just have very active ones!! ;) :twisted: ;) :twisted:
chelseykittyc@t
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by chelseykittyc@t »

TightsBound wrote: 2 months ago Over the years there have been many that I’d love to tie up. Right now the tops of my list are @Silver_noro, @emily-a, @chelseykittyc@t, @Satin-Queen, and @BoundGal.
Awwwww 🩷
Heyyy, I’m back. My name is Chelsey. I am into foot fetish, sock fetish, shoe fetish, HOM, bondage, gags, smelling, and getting kidnapped. I am always down to role play sooo message me (;
AmyRu
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by AmyRu »

Firstly I’d like to tie up @JulieG because she says her feet aren’t ticklish but I’d like to change that
Secondly @AmyRu because she always posts pictures of (not her) bare feet and wants to have her feet abused.
Thirdly @Lucky Lottie because she looks cute in her profile picture hanging barefoot and she sounds a little bratty in her stories and deserves to be tied up.

Lastly there are some younger members on the board (I didn’t get tied up till I was 20) who seem to like being tied up barefoot. They know who they are but I’m not going to suggest I should tie them up. If they ask me though, I won’t say no.
Thank you, @Alisonlovesropes ! You can tie me up whenever you like!
You might live to regret making that offer.
No regrets!
emily-a
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by emily-a »

TightsBound. I´d like to return the favor...

And any board members who haven´t had a chance to be tied up yet and would like me to help them out with that one. Being the one who does the tying doesn´t do much for me, but I know how much fun it can be for someone to be tied up... ;)
AmyRu
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by AmyRu »

emily-a wrote: 2 months ago TightsBound. I´d like to return the favor...

And any board members who haven´t had a chance to be tied up yet and would like me to help them out with that one. Being the one who does the tying doesn´t do much for me, but I know how much fun it can be for someone to be tied up... ;)
I would LOVE to tie you up!
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Tsuhaya wrote: 2 months ago
The idea of ​​a role reversal is always interesting, I would go into it just for the adrenaline :twisted:
@Guardianbound @KidnappedCowboy @Volobond @Tsuhaya
Screw you guys! There's no way in hell I'd allow myself to get bum-rushed and wrestled down by the lot of you :lol:
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

bondagefreak wrote: 2 months ago
Tsuhaya wrote: 2 months ago

@Guardianbound @KidnappedCowboy @Volobond @Tsuhaya
Screw you guys! There's no way in hell I'd allow myself to get bum-rushed and wrestled down by the lot of you :lol:
Heyyyy! They want me too, ya know! I thought we'd band together on this... ;)

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
Sian91
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Sian91 »

emily-a wrote: 2 months ago TightsBound. I´d like to return the favor...

I would LOVE to tie you up!
@emily-a

Id love if either or both of you tied me up.
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

I think I would also enjoy tying up @Sian91
Sian91
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Sian91 »

Reidy wrote: 2 months ago I think I would also enjoy tying up @Sian91
Have we met?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic