Favourite Unfulfilled Fantasy

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
Jennyjay
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Favourite Unfulfilled Fantasy

Post by Jennyjay »

What is your favourite fantasy you would genuinely love to experience but haven’t?

What do I mean by “genuinely”? Lots of us have the burglar fantasy but would not really want to be burgled or raped. People who want to experience a mediaeval dungeon probably don’t want their finger and toe nails ripped out or have their shoulders dislocated and backs broken on a rack.

So, what is your most endearing fantasy you would genuinely want to experience?

For me it would be long term bondage, really long term. Not a genuine kidnapping but being kept tied jp for a week. That means tied up , gagged , blindfolded all day and tied jp overnight too. Ungagged only for food and drink, and toilet in a necessary humiliating way.

I dont want physical pain but wonder what would happen to my mind at the end of it? Think of it as a bondage spa week holiday.
MrMuffles
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by MrMuffles »

A 2v1 kidnap scenario; myself and a female accomplice surprising, seizing, bundling up and muffling a girl.

Something juicy about one girl bear-hugging, hand gagging, and teasing another while the man does the binding. The element of gender-betrayal in the fantasy space, "how could one woman do this to another?!"

All sorts of tag team elements to the play afterward once the abductors have her where they want her. Never giving the poor victim a moments rest.
TiedAndTaped3D
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TiedAndTaped3D »

Well, I've mentioned the hotel maid finding me tied up and I may actually try to do that this year if I go to FetishCon. But the other big one would be to be tied up by a woman--whether she's a friend or a Domme--and then they invite a bunch of woman friends over to hang out while I'm tied up on a chair or something. Nobody bothering to help me, nobody paying me much mind. That would be fun.
Sian91
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Sian91 »

Iva always wanted to be mummified, from ankles to neck, then blindfolded and gagged too. If you really want to do me properly find some way to protect my hair cover me completely and just leave my nose and feet exposed
TapeBondage123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TapeBondage123 »

I have two. My first one would be me bound, gagged and stashed away in a shed or supply closet of a public area. Rescue would be so close but I couldn’t call out to anyone because of my gag.

My second one is my wife has friends over to the house for a girls night. She doesn’t want me to interrupt or annoy them so she tapes me to a chair and gags me in the bedroom closet to keep me out of the way. That one could have the potential to come true if I get lucky. She usually meets her friends out somewhere and not at our house. I may have to ask her should that situation present itself lol
Duct tape will fix that cut under your nose.
abcdefsmith3
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by abcdefsmith3 »

my biggest bondage fantasy is to be mummified from head to toe at the feet of my girlfriend, as she tortures me with her stinky socks and feet.
Maybe even seeing her kissing an alpha male above me too, to humiliate me further!
silvertejp590
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by silvertejp590 »

Probably being kidnapped and kept tied up for an indeterminate amount of time, that really excites me. I also daydream a lot about being the the victim of a simulated home invasion with another woman, both of us bound and gagged with duct tape.
SubBondageBoy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by SubBondageBoy »

More than anything I want to be hogtied to where it’s comfortable but I can’t escape no matter how hard I struggle, I have also yet to be gagged by someone with a gag that’s effective enough to shut me up. Would love to find someone to put me in an inescapable hogtie and a gag to really shut me up
silvertejp590
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by silvertejp590 »

MrMuffles wrote: 2 months ago A 2v1 kidnap scenario; myself and a female accomplice surprising, seizing, bundling up and muffling a girl.

Something juicy about one girl bear-hugging, hand gagging, and teasing another while the man does the binding. The element of gender-betrayal in the fantasy space, "how could one woman do this to another?!"

All sorts of tag team elements to the play afterward once the abductors have her where they want her. Never giving the poor victim a moments rest.
Love this, it’s one I think about a lot as well. In my particular fantasy, one of the captors says “Hold her down for me” while they get the rope or tape ready and ugh, I just think that’s so hot.
MrMuffles
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by MrMuffles »

silvertejp590 wrote: 2 months ago
MrMuffles wrote: 2 months ago A 2v1 kidnap scenario; myself and a female accomplice surprising, seizing, bundling up and muffling a girl.

Love this, it’s one I think about a lot as well. In my particular fantasy, one of the captors says “Hold her down for me” while they get the rope or tape ready and ugh, I just think that’s so hot.
I dunno about you, but this fantasy classically plays out for me with the female accomplice being the more cruel one. almost to the point where the male captor plays a "goodcop" role just to make sure the kidnapping doesn't go off the rails as she takes her evil liberties.

Women can be uniquely cruel to each other, as anyone who has gone to public school can attest to xD
Niceandtight31
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Niceandtight31 »

Mine I think would be just to have the experience of tying up a beautiful woman and having her as a toy to touch,tease and play with (consensually of course) or for myself to be tied up by two girls (could be just one of them tying while the other just acts commanding and dominant)
jone123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by jone123 »

TapeBondage123 wrote: 2 months ago I have two. My first one would be me bound, gagged and stashed away in a shed or supply closet of a public area. Rescue would be so close but I couldn’t call out to anyone because of my gag.

My second one is my wife has friends over to the house for a girls night. She doesn’t want me to interrupt or annoy them so she tapes me to a chair and gags me in the bedroom closet to keep me out of the way. That one could have the potential to come true if I get lucky. She usually meets her friends out somewhere and not at our house. I may have to ask her should that situation present itself lol
Love the second one
Treville
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Treville »

Mine would be tied outside in a forest in the night - spread-eagle on the ground or tied to a tree - a left alone for a couple of hours.

Another one is tied up by two women who tease me verbally and laugh at my attempts to free myself and also use me as a foot-stool.
turuto2
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by turuto2 »

I'm not going to be original, being tied up and teased by a girl has always turned me on too.

But it's not just any girl I want to be the victim of, she has to be that quiet and bespectacled type, prim and proper, maybe even a highly religious one. The one you'd never suspect having an interest in sex, much less bondage.

But she does have a secret kink and after getting me tied up somehow she shocks me by announcing she wants to "play."

I'm more than a little worried because the gleam in her eye suggests she is not as innocent as she looks. She has probably seen "things" on adult sites and longs to try them on my bound body.

It looks I cannot convince her otherwise even if my mouth was not stuffed with a gag. And then she brings out the toys...
latin-self-bound
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by latin-self-bound »

Mine is to be tied up, gagged and put in predicament bondage.

I mean tied and gagged really hard, and while I'm straining between the positions of the predicament, my captor(s) would tickle, torment and torture me.

I wonder how can I mentally and physically endure that.

And finally, I should add that my fantasy would last about 20-30 min, no more.
tiedinbluetights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tiedinbluetights »

Jennyjay wrote: 2 months ago What is your favourite fantasy you would genuinely love to experience but haven’t?
For me it would be long term bondage, really long term. Not a genuine kidnapping but being kept tied jp for a week. That means tied up , gagged , blindfolded all day and tied jp overnight too. Ungagged only for food and drink, and toilet in a necessary humiliating way.

I dont want physical pain but wonder what would happen to my mind at the end of it? Think of it as a bondage spa week holiday.
That pretty much sums it up for me too, with the addition, given my masochist predilections, of little bit of pain-play (predicament positions, occasional use of nipple clamps, impact play, and perhaps some electro torture), and tormenting (mostly tickling and being forced to smell dirty socks and underwear). A week long bondage spa holiday! Sign me up!
💙 Love to be tied-up 💙
I read and write stories for fun
Open to friendly PMs
(I don't do roleplays nor story requests)
puddy300
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by puddy300 »

I keep going back to being publicly bound: either as part of a show, or an actor in a play/movie. If the soles of my feet are on display, even better, but not a dealbreaker if not.
gaggedrock29
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggedrock29 »

I'd love to experience realistic kidnap play. Being bound, gagged, blindfolded and driven to my "captor's hideout" in the trunk of a car or back of a Van or SUV

I'd also love to be bound, gagged, and blindfolded in an unused room or closet of a business while it's waiting on customers
scandi
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by scandi »

To be tied up and gagged on stage in a mainstream stageplay as a part of the play in front of an entire audience of unsuspecting people.
Pantyhose971
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pantyhose971 »

For me it would be that I am bound, gagged, blindfooled at a mistress during a session. Only the session is not with me. I am forced to hear it, but I am completely ignored like I am not there.
Discord: JustLikeMe#4424 open for chat and roleplay!
teejay_b2b
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by teejay_b2b »

Being caught with a female sidekick snooping around a bad guys office or something. Being tied up back to back (or maybe stripped to our underwear and tied face to face!) struggling with a timebomb ticking..
captured_prize
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by captured_prize »

I would love to be in the back of a van bound and gagged, then be driven around for 15 to 20 minures. If I make too much noise, my captor yells at me to shut up and tells me to get used to my bonds, as I'm going to be spending lots of time in them.
Just your average crossdressing damsel in distress...

Check out my story here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=20583
Oyster stew 2.0
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Oyster stew 2.0 »

Being tied up againts my will,it has never happened

I also want a martial arts girl to floor me with one kick and tie me up or pin me down with her legs and tie me up
Being tickled and taunted would be great too
superduperwaveydavey
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by superduperwaveydavey »

TapeBondage123 wrote: 2 months ago I have two. My first one would be me bound, gagged and stashed away in a shed or supply closet of a public area. Rescue would be so close but I couldn’t call out to anyone because of my gag.

I would definitely like to the second scenario! Sounds fun.
superduperwaveydavey
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by superduperwaveydavey »

Mine would be various scenarios with two women. I’ve been tied to bed before by two women and would love to explore other scenarios. For example, my wife would invite her girlfriend over for the evening, and to make it exciting she would tie me to a chair in the bedroom to keep me out of the way. Her friend might discover me or my wife might confess that I’m tied up upstairs. Her friend might offer to tie up my wife next to me or her friend is curious about being tied up, and asks to be tied up by my wife (or by both of us). Or my wife has a friend over for drinks and they suggest I tie them both up and tickle them. There are so many possibilities! I find it an interesting dynamic and, in all those fantasies, we are fully clothed for some reason.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic