Does anyone else remember this one bondage/gag talk channel on YouTube from the early 2010’s?

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
silvertejp590
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Does anyone else remember this one bondage/gag talk channel on YouTube from the early 2010’s?

Post by silvertejp590 »

Back in 2011 or 2012, I remember there was a bondage channel on YouTube which existed for a (probably only brief) period of time. I remember it was just this wearing what looked like a Batman mask and spoke like she was from the American south. It was a very basic setup, just her sitting in front of the camera and talking about bondage. I think she uploaded at least a few vids, but the only one I can recall with strong recollection is one she made on duct tape gags. It was a bit like listening to a teacher give a lecture. She started out with her mouth taped and did some gag talk, then removed it and said, “Let me rephrase that…” as a segue into her talk. She talked about why tape gags are so popular, how to best apply and remove them, and then regagged herself and did some more cute gag talk. I *think* I recall there being something red in the background, like a pair of curtains.

Did anyone else ever see this? I’m about 100% certain that this was completely original content rather than an illegal upload of something from another bondage producer. I remember it popping up on Myvideo or something, so I don’t think I’m going crazy, but it was so surreal seeing a video of someone talking about bondage so casually that I sometimes wonder if I just dreamed it up. I had some guilt and insecurity about being into bondage back then, and I think seeing a woman talk about it with some degree of enthusiasm made me feel a little better about it. I often wonder if she relocated to another platform and made more of that sort of content— would be awesome if that was the case.