Custom Bondage Gear?

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
RotiferTape
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Custom Bondage Gear?

Post by RotiferTape »

What are some customized/nerdy tie up items you would like to have someday? For me, I think it would be cool to get a ball gag that looks like a piece of amber with a mosquito inside like in Jurassic Park.
Climb mountains, camp in deserts, explore jungles, search in tide pools, love your planet.
Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

That ball gag idea of yours sounds not only interesting but orginal. I've never heard of such an idea but It's definitely creative!

As of now, nothing that hasn't been thought of by someone else out there but custom wise, I've have the idea of taking a bucket racing seat with 5/6 point racing harness and turning it in to bondage chair for a while now. Eventually I even want to build a padded room one day when I fully have my own space. That kind of counts as custom I guess 😅

Now for the nerdy, I think (for whatever reason) it would be fun to tie someone while they are wearing a Spiderman suit. Even thought about switching and being tied myself while wearing the suit. Almost did it during one of my meets but my friends suit was being repaired at the time.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic