How do you handle tugs with relatives?

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
mikeybound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

How do you handle tugs with relatives?

Post by mikeybound »

Given the sexual connotations of being tied up for fun, did any of you ever have to talk it over? How did that end up going?
JennyTied
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by JennyTied »

My cousins are kms or miles away..Only started bondage when I moved.
Alisonlovesropes
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Alisonlovesropes »

That is a very complicated question to answer. I keep meaning to write the stories one day but time time time.

My mother, my sister and me all discovered tie up games around the same time:mum with her partner (so bondage not TUG) me with my Girlfriend at university (so bondage sex again) and my sister found mum’s handcuffs and tried self bondage, then we all discovered each other so the embarrassment was short lived because we all knew what we were doing, basically as embarrassing as realising your parents have sex.
Sometimes gagged, sometimes blindfold. Always barefoot.
TapedHands
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TapedHands »

When I was younger, my parents looked through my phone; needless to say, it was a rather embarrassing conversation...
19/F, Digital artwork creator

Click to visit my DeviantArt!
sami200456boyfriend
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sami200456boyfriend »

Very good me and my brothers played all the time.
tiedinbluetights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tiedinbluetights »

My cousins and I were tying each other up without any "sexual connotations" for years before puberty hit. Our parents were aware of our tied-up GAMES (emphasis important), and while they didn't like it, they required that we play safe. Mostly 'cops and rubbers', but also some superhero games like Batman versus some super villains. I even have clear memories of asking my mom once to tie me up (she obviously refused, and one of my cousins did instead) and another memory of my dad 'coming to my rescue' because I had tied myself up too tight after an episode of Batman on TV (he was pissed off not at me personally, but at the TV show for giving me ideas).

Once puberty hit, it all stopped, and wasn't even talked about. Plenty of self-bondage in secret, until I met the right person in adulthood.

Basically, not every one starts out aware of the sexual connotations (inherent or just in the eye of the beholder) to the activities they perform. Some of us started out simply enjoying the game of being chased and captured and of chasing and capturing for fun. Games like cops and rubbers, with 'captured enemy soldier' being a variation of it, have even darker connotations (torture, war crimes, etc.) that as kids we were completely oblivious to.
💙 Love to be tied-up 💙
I read and write stories for fun
Open to friendly PMs
(I don't do roleplays nor story requests)
Bastian
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Bastian »

I had TUGs with my younger cousins. Parents and relative didn't like it but often I managed to play those games as well. Once my sister gagged me. She knew I liked it.
slavetickle
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by slavetickle »

TapedHands wrote: 1 month ago When I was younger, my parents looked through my phone; needless to say, it was a rather embarrassing conversation...
Oh this was ways my nightmare :lol: :lol: :lol:
SoTired
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by SoTired »

I've had a couple of TUGs with my sister before, she can't keep herself to herself and told our parents (who are rather conservative religous folk), who absolutely murdered me over it, assuming to be over the possible connotations of it. They did not believe me when I explained otherwise.

For me, TUGs always have and will always be about the tying, I'm not interested in the sexual side of things at all, but it seems hard for others to understand it. Outside of my sister I don't see anyone else who I could engage with, but personally I'd have no issues - but I think it would be important to clear the air about how the whole situation could lend itself first though, if that makes sense.
Probably sleeping if not online.
Enjoyer of tape and engineering difficult to escape scenarios.

DMs open if anyone wants to chat, discuss our hobby or come up with cool scenarios!
Discord: sotired10
Tiengag5
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tiengag5 »

My sister and I started with games of cops and robbers where we would both be tied and tightly gagged.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic