Bondage College

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
Sheriff
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Bondage College

Post by Sheriff »

Hey all,

After reading a post on another topic about DiDNapper, I've been playing a game called Bondage College and I absolutely love it!

Has anyone else played it? Thoughts? Favourite bits?

http://ben987.x10host.com/V13A/
Hands behind your back....

See what I'm up to on my blog! http://www.sheriffofknots.com/
Barefoot99
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Barefoot99 »

awesome game
Barefoot and cuffed. That's the only way to go.
Werdify
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Werdify »

Sorry to "bump", but I just thought I'd compliment this completely awesome interactive game! F/F is not really my area of interest, but this is so creative that it works wonderfully! So many scenarios were built into this! When's the M/M sequel? ;)
Pfaster
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Pfaster »

[mention]Sheriff[/mention] From the DiDNapper topic - You're welcome for the mention :) . I am actually a Patreon of the game. If life and work weren't so busy I would probably contribute more to the game.
So far my favorite part is the Isolation chapter. I loved the mechanic, even tough its not something new, and would love it if it were added to more situations throughout the game. As it stands it won't be added to existing chapters, but maybe to new ones :fingercrossed:

[mention]Werdify[/mention] M/M sequel? From the creator probably never. It would require changing all the models and scenes, but since it is open-source somebody with lots of time and a little skill could do it easily. Everything could stay as is, just change all the models(models, poses, clothes,...) and edit the writing a bit.
The creator is more likely to add male models in the BondageClub(you get there through Sarah or a found invite, or you have a direct link on his site, patreon, deviantart, tumblr). There you have Character creation, so maybe a male model? I'm sure if enough people ask for it it would be added :).

And as a final note, I'm really excited about future updates because the BondageClub is planned to be a Multiplayer game. So far it's in its early stages but i can't wait to see it when it starts to take more shape :D
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic