Crotch-rope Survey

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
Deleted User 3087

Crotch-rope Survey

Post by Deleted User 3087 »

Over the years, I have developed quite-some-interest in crotch-ropes - so, I started this poll, out of curiosity; and that an internet search did not reveal such a poll.

If you're a female:
  1. At what age was the crotch-rope tied on you for the first time?
  2. Who tied it on you? How old were they? (Yourself, brother, sister, friend, boyfriend, etc)
  3. What did it feel like? Was it tight, loose or just right? Was it split in two, or did it run in the middle? Was there a knot? Was it stand-alone, tied to the hands, or how else?
  4. What were you wearing at that time?
  5. Did you like it?
  6. Did it made you "get-off" that first time? Does it ever make you "get-off"?
If you're a male::
  • What was your age when you tied the first crotch-rope on someone?
  • How was she related to you? What was her age?
  • How had you tied it? What was your intention? What was her response?
  • What was she wearing at that time?
  • Did she like it? Could you tell whether she "enjoyed herself?"
  • If any, how have you tried a crotch-rope on yourself?
For both:
  1. How did you discover the crotch-rope? (Internet, from-the-tier)
  2. How frequently have you incorporated in your TUGs, since that first time?
  3. Anything else you would like to share...
Last edited by Deleted User 3087 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Deleted User 3087

Let's start with myself. I am a male [in the real world]. Okay, well, there's not much to say, since I don't have a TUG-partner! So:

>>> How did you discover the crotch-rope? (Internet, from-the-tier)

As a child, I liked (and still do!) the soft side of the inner arms [in particular] for unknown reasons. I have done weird things to mine - iced them, spanked them with a ruler, poked them with a needle (never went below 1mm in the skin - I would hate scars; and mostly nothing below the skin; so, don't worry! It was like playing doctor-doctor :X). This was before I was 10 even!

Some day, I had the idea of holding the arms, while those things are done to them! And I googled. Nothing special until 12 or so. I guess I gathered the terms "tied up" in this period. And pokemon is famous!

Googling "pokemon [name-of-the-girl] tied up" yielded images, with a crotch rope. This must be when I was 14. From then on, I have been intrigued. The rope does look "cute".

>>> If any, how have you tried a crotch-rope on yourself?

AFAIK, crotch rope for women works owing to the clitoris. (Consider this a lesson in anatomy, than anything sexual!) The equivalent part for men is the glans penis - the tip of the penis. Even then, women are the privileged species. I have come across tutorials for crotch-rope for men: but they require a lot of rope, and I couldn't get their point - they did not touch the glans penis!

My own version of the [male] crotch rope requires the wearer to have some amount of belly fat, and a boner. (If you are flat-stomached, you may still want to try this out.) I place a rolled-up cloth between the "bone" and the belly fat. And now, the rope can be taken over the glans penis. I prefer wearing briefs - but your choice. If you want, you can place some knots. The rope should just be "tight enough". I, almost always, "get off" with it; even by using a vibrator. :o

The cons for this include: the rope is easy to loose its "position" - but I hear that happens for women as well; can women confirm? The pros: wearing this and laying on your back is incredible!

>>> How frequently have you incorporated in your TUGs, since that first time?
Almost always. TUG-sessions for me [almost] always end up with me getting off.
Last edited by Deleted User 3087 4 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
Deleted User 3087

I had a PM from a fellow TUG-member. I have her permission to post it anonymously on her behalf.
If you're a female:

>>> At what age was the crotch-rope tied on you for the first time?
I was 12 the first time. I remember it being a complete surprise. It put pressure between my legs. I was scared but found it fun.

>>> Who tied it on you? How old were they? (Yourself, brother, sister, friend, boyfriend, etc)
It was my older cousin. He was 2 yrs older than me.

>>> What did it feel like? Was it tight, loose or just right? Was it split in two, or did it run in the middle? Was there a knot? Was it stand-alone, tied to the hands, or how else?
It was scary because the pressure built. He had my.knees tied too when I struggled it rubbed. I was embarrassed. It was super tight, right up my middle and my butt. It was s thick rope with a knot that kept rubbing against my Jeans. My hands were attached so if I moved at all, pressure.

>>> What were you wearing at that time?
I was in jeans the first time, I remember because they were my favorite ones, and tightest.

>>> Did you like it?
I loved it, as scary as it was. I felt things for the first time but my cousin was there so I had to try to hide them.

>>> Did it made you "get-off" that first time? Does it ever make you "get-off"?
I totally got off on it, and then did it again that night. It takes tighter ropes now or my vibrator as well twitching the ropes. I love them and am not mad he used me as a bondage practice doll.

For both:

>>> How did you discover the crotch-rope? (Internet, from-the-tier)
Introduced by a cousin, then researched how to make them tighter.

>>> How frequently have you incorporated in your TUGs, since that first time?
I wear one often, my boyfriend loves them on me as they make my butt look tighter.

>>> Anything else you would like to share..
ask anything, this subject fascinates me..
WyattW5
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by WyattW5 »

I am a male, I do not have a tug partner, I first seen it on internet when i tried it on myself once or twice back when i was sixteen seventeen, I did not much care for it I do not often incorporate it into my tugs.
drawscore
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by drawscore »

I'm not a big fan of crotch ropes.

Drawscore
Chloe Badelaine
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Chloe Badelaine »

At what age was the crotch-rope tied on you for the first time?
I think it was around 15 pr 16 can't remember precisely.

Who tied it on you? How old were they? (Yourself, brother, sister, friend, boyfriend, etc)
Her name was Sylvie, my girlfriend at that time.

What did it feel like? Was it tight, loose or just right? Was it split in two, or did it run in the middle? Was there a knot? Was it stand-alone, tied to the hands, or how else?
It was quite tight, running in the middle with some little knots all long the ropes. It was connected to my wrists.

What were you wearing at that time?
This i'll never forget : A soft thick longsleeved t necked cable knitted sweater that i wore as a mini sweaterdress with a tank top t shirt and a dance brassiere under it, soft thick black dance tights along with some black dancer's shorts and red woolen thigh high socks.

Did you like it?
Still think of this when i'm pleasuring myself sometimes :oops:

Did it made you "get-off" that first time? Does it ever make you "get-off"?
AB-SO-LU-TE-LY ! :twisted:

How did you discover the crotch-rope? (Internet, from-the-tier)
It was featured in some stories we read on the net, we were both curious to try it, I lost at Head or Tail game...

How frequently have you incorporated in your TUGs, since that first time?
In the bedroom, absolutely always. Being tied up or doing the tying. When it comes to casual or fun play i try to make it just decorative but it's no big deal if it's not done.
I believe now is the time that you tie me up ? But i think that you are going to need much much more rope mon cher...
Gaggedgeekgirl
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gaggedgeekgirl »

Chloe Badelaine wrote: 5 years ago At what age was the crotch-rope tied on you for the first time?
I think it was around 15 pr 16 can't remember precisely.

Who tied it on you? How old were they? (Yourself, brother, sister, friend, boyfriend, etc)
Her name was Sylvie, my girlfriend at that time.

What did it feel like? Was it tight, loose or just right? Was it split in two, or did it run in the middle? Was there a knot? Was it stand-alone, tied to the hands, or how else?
It was quite tight, running in the middle with some little knots all long the ropes. It was connected to my wrists.

What were you wearing at that time?
This i'll never forget : A soft thick longsleeved t necked cable knitted sweater that i wore as a mini sweaterdress with a tank top t shirt and a dance brassiere under it, soft thick black dance tights along with some black dancer's shorts and red woolen thigh high socks.

Did you like it?
Still think of this when i'm pleasuring myself sometimes :oops:

Did it made you "get-off" that first time? Does it ever make you "get-off"?
AB-SO-LU-TE-LY ! :twisted:

It was featured in some stories we read on the net, we were both curious to try it, I lost at Head or Tail game...

In the bedroom, absolutely always. Being tied up or doing the tying. When it comes to casual or fun play i try to make it just decorative but it's no big deal if it's not done.
Was the rope over or under your tights?
Chloe Badelaine
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Chloe Badelaine »

Over.
I had not totally fallen to the kiky side of the Force then...
I still don't have... Much !
I believe now is the time that you tie me up ? But i think that you are going to need much much more rope mon cher...
BoundJana
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BoundJana »

Takeru wrote: 5 years ago If you're a female:
  2. Who tied it on you? How old were they? (Yourself, brother, sister, friend, boyfriend, etc)
  3. What did it feel like? Was it tight, loose or just right? Was it split in two, or did it run in the middle? Was there a knot? Was it stand-alone, tied to the hands, or how else?
  5. Did you like it?
For both:
1. The very first was I think when I was 16 or 17.
2. The tying was done by my best friend, she is on year older than me, so she was 17/18 at that time.
3. It felt...weird. I remember that it felt good but at the same time it felt a bit uncomfortable. I received mixed feelings through it. The rope was pretty tight and didn't had a knot, it had been connected to my hand ropes.
4. Yogapants and top, my usual outfit for getting tied up.
5. As I said, I had mixed feelings. I kinda liked it but it was also...well unusual.
6. It didn't made me get off the first time we tied but. But with some time, patience and adjustments I've grown into liking it greatly.

1. My tugs partner (aka my best friend) asked me if we wanted to try it out.
2. We use it on times. Not every time I'm getting tied up we are adding a crotchrope.
What are you waiting for? Finally put a gag in my mouth and play with me!
Steak in a Tree
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Steak in a Tree »

Nifty survey, I reckon I'll throw my two cents in.

What was your age when you tied the first crotch-rope on someone?
16-17, around there.

How was she related to you? What was her age?
She was my girlfriend at the time, a couple months younger than I was.

How had you tied it? What was your intention? What was her response?
That's a lot of questions for one bullet point. To answer each:
- very simple, no knots or anything, just the doubled band running across her crotch. I think it was tied to her hands, probably anyways.
- I mean, besides the obvious? It was partly scientific, we had done very little in terms of tugs and I wanted to test the waters a little bit.
- she was very hesitant, as all of our previous tugs had been very minimalist(she wore high heels often, so I would offer to rub her feet if I could tie her hands). She did let me tie it on her in the end.

What was she wearing at that time?
Just a t-shirt and shorts. Not jean shorts though, something made of softer fabric, since seeing that was my main inspiration, heh.

Did she like it? Could you tell whether she "enjoyed herself?"
She definitely didn't complain, and she was a bit squirmy so I'd say she didn't mind it.

If any, how have you tried a crotch-rope on yourself?
I have not.

Definitely the internet, though the exact source escapes me.

The role of my tug partner has been incredibly vacant since, so...

Anything else you would like to share...
Cheese is just a loaf of milk.
BindPam
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BindPam »

HikariTiedUp wrote: 5 years ago

If you're a female:

Answer: 17.
    -----

Answer: Boyfriend at the time, 18.
    ----

Answer: It felt strange, I think he just didn't quite know what he was doing.
    -----

Answer: Nothing ;)
    -----
  5. Did you like it?

Answer: Nope...it wasn't very good. Again, he was pretty inexperienced, and so was I.
    -----
Answer: First time? Again, nope. With my current boyfriend? Yes, he knows what he's doing :D
--------

Answer: A friend told me, but my boyfriend at the time, who was the first one to put one on me, actually introduced me to it.

Answer: Quite a bit, now that I'm with my current boyfriend :D
    -------------------
Answer: It's great, as long as the person tying you knows what he's doing. If he doesn't...help him. There's a lot of tutorials online....
redlukas
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by redlukas »

I know this topic is quite old, but that's exactly why I'm bumping it up to the active-page - I'm curious to see if there are any more people willing to share their experience.
Mayla
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Mayla »

I am a female in real life

1: At what age was the crotch-rope tied on you for the first time?
2: Who tied it on you? How old were they? (Yourself, brother, sister, friend, boyfriend, etc)
3: What did it feel like? Was it tight, loose or just right? Was it split in two, or did it run in the middle? Was there a knot? Was it stand-alone, tied to the hands, or how else?
4: What were you wearing at that time?
5: Did you like it?
6: Did it made you "get-off" that first time? Does it ever make you "get-off"?

1: The first time an crotch rope was tied one me was when i was 17 this was the time i discovered bondage
2: My boyfriends tied it on me he was 18
3: i cant really describe the feeling of it except it was very tight while it was tied on me i also had an vibrator inserted into my pussy the rope was positioned in the middle of my sheath and it was stand alone
4: i was wearing an bunny girl suit and i tried it again naked
5: i did like it cause i used an vibrator like i said
6: it makes me get orgasm because the vibrator but even without an vibrator its make me get orgasm it makes me always get off
Last edited by Mayla 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
illest
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by illest »

Male. I became curious about them after seeing art galleries online where women were tied with them and especially after seeing the effect they had on them.

1: At what age was the crotch-rope tied on you for the first time?
2: Who tied it on you? How old were they? (Yourself, brother, sister, friend, boyfriend, etc)
3: What did it feel like? Was it tight, loose or just right? Was it split in two, or did it run in the middle? Was there a knot? Was it stand-alone, tied to the hands, or how else?
4: What were you wearing at that time?
5: Did you like it?
6: Did it made you "get-off" that first time? Does it ever make you "get-off"?

1: My mid-late teens
2: Myself
3: I remember it feeling great, so much that it felt incomplete to have future self bondage sessions without one
4: Iirc my pajamas
5: YES. Probably a little too much which is probably a good deal why I'm so addicted to bondage today
6: If I'm not mistaken I believe so. Even today it's usually a prerequisite but I've found a tied wedgie to work more like a pseudo-crotchrope. I also add my wife's vibrator from time to time. She knows I use it(though not with self bondage).
faye2013

Post by faye2013 »

Deleted User 3087 wrote: 5 years ago Over the years, I have developed quite-some-interest in crotch-ropes - so, I started this poll, out of curiosity; and that an internet search did not reveal such a poll.

If you're a female:
  5. Did you like it?
If you're a male::
  • What was your age when you tied the first crotch-rope on someone?
  • How was she related to you? What was her age?
  • How had you tied it? What was your intention? What was her response?
  • What was she wearing at that time?
  • Did she like it? Could you tell whether she "enjoyed herself?"
  • If any, how have you tried a crotch-rope on yourself?
For both:

I'm a female so I'll answer some questions even though this topic is a bit old;

1. I was 21 years old when I had My first crotch rope.

2. My boyfriend was the first ever person to tie it on me and get me more into bondage.

3. It was just right, it had a knot in the middle. And it wasn't tied to my hands. Just crotch rope on it's own.

4. I was wearing a red checked blouse, with thick black tights.

5. I really enjoyed it! I couldn't stop moving against it🙈

6. I did really enjoy it! Though I didn't get off from it. I've never got off from a crotch rope. There more like a bit of a warm up for me.

Questions that was asked for both female and male I'll also answer;

1. I discovered crotch rope mainly through my boyfriend at the time. I knew a bit about bondage but nothing about crotch ropes. So the Internet plus himself taught me.

2. Since wearing a crotch rope for the first time, ever session after that he would always tie one on me. And loved giving it a pull before tying it behind me (it always made me shout out which he got enjoyment from :lol: )

3. Sometimes if the crotch rope is too tight, it can be so uncomfortable and give me a wedgie (very uncomfortable) so it has to be tied on just right. More knots underneath the better :D ;)
Mister The Edge
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mister The Edge »

What was your age when you tied the first crotch-rope on someone?

How was she related to you? What was her age?
A stranger, probably early 20s

How had you tied it? What was your intention? What was her response?
I looped rope around her waist, pulled it between her legs and tied it tight. She was tied in a chest harness, a rope corset, and then a crotch rope.

I tied it as part of a consent demonstration. I wanted to see how far I could get and just simply asked. I wanted to try it out so I did.

She was very interested and willing to try it.

What was she wearing at that time?
A black body suit

Did she like it? Could you tell whether she "enjoyed herself?"
Yes, she was smiling.

If any, how have you tried a crotch-rope on yourself?

Yes. Also had someone tie one on me. Fantastic!
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

1. At what age was the crotch-rope tied on you for the first time? About 32
  2. Who tied it on you? How old were they? (Yourself, brother, sister, friend, boyfriend, etc) boyfriend who introduced me to.tugs
  3. What did it feel like? Was it tight, loose or just right? Was it split in two, or did it run in the middle? Was there a knot? Was it stand-alone, tied to the hands, or how else? Tight and coarse rope.itched a.bit
  4. What were you wearing at that time? Naked
  5. Did you like it? Fun but it got in the way of sex
no
]

1. How did you discover the crotch-rope? (Internet, from-the-tier). It was tied on me
  2. How frequently have you incorporated in your TUGs, since that first time? Not often
I sometimes.tie it on myself these days.
[/quote]
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic