So close to rescue scenarios!

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
BandG
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

So close to rescue scenarios!

Post by BandG »

Anyone else have a large fetish for scenarios where the tied up victim is so close to getting found or being able to alert someone but can't quite do it?

I love things such as:

. The tied and gagged victim can't quite reach the phone (bonus points if the phone is ringing and the victim looks so frustrated)

. someone knocks on the door but the victim can't make enough noise through their gag or the captor is still with them and puts their hand over the victims mouth (sometimes over a gag) so the person knocking gives up and goes away.

I would love this to happen to me! I love the idea of the captor holding their hand over my gagged mouth while I try and scream for help to the person on the other side of the door.
Tsuhaya
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tsuhaya »

I also love this kind of situation, they're all very hot scenes

I also love it when the victim is almost releasing from his moorings but the captor arrives on time and and prevents the victim from running away and re-tying her again with much more force :lol:
Yes, it's me in the picture. What are you waiting for to tie me up and gag me?
Solarbeast

Post by Solarbeast »

I also really like those scenes, and one of my many fantasies is to be tied or trapped in a friend's bedroom who is a girl, or even a girlfriend's bedroom when someone either comes to the door to tell them something or comes into the room to tell them something, but I am not in their visual sight. Just the thought of being seen by someone who is not the girl who tied me up is what I want very much at some point in my life. I wish it happened in College, but unfortunately, it did not.
BandG
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BandG »

Solarbeast wrote: 5 years ago I also really like those scenes, and one of my many fantasies is to be tied or trapped in a friend's bedroom who is a girl, or even a girlfriend's bedroom when someone either comes to the door to tell them something or comes into the room to tell them something, but I am not in their visual sight. Just the thought of being seen by someone who is not the girl who tied me up is what I want very much at some point in my life. I wish it happened in College, but unfortunately, it did not.
I came close to this once! When I was 22 I dated an Irish nurse also the same age who shared a block of flats with 5 other girls. 4 of the girls were stunning!

Anyway the girl I dated tied me up to a chair with scarves and ties and gagged me with a pair of her panties.

Then a knock came on the door to her bedroom and it was one of her flatmates...

My girlfriend moved the chair out of eye sight but opened the door. I could hear their conversation and I could even smell her flatmates perfume! But I knew the girl I was dating wouldn't want her to see me and it would have been a problem so I didn't make any noise through my gag. Was so hot though. Her flatmates stayed chatting for a good 5 minutes while I sat so close helplessly tied to the chair and gagged.
Johnny
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Johnny »

Last week I met my captor for the first time in a hotel. I was hogtied and gagged real tight on the bathroom floor. He called room service to bring in food. I could hear them talking very faintly but I was gagged so tight I couldn't hardly make a peep. It was intense!
Kik: johnnygmmy
BandG
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BandG »

Johnny wrote: 5 years ago Last week I met my captor for the first time in a hotel. I was hogtied and gagged real tight on the bathroom floor. He called room service to bring in food. I could hear them talking very faintly but I was gagged so tight I couldn't hardly make a peep. It was intense!
Sounds hot!

Anyone else got any stories like this?

Or does anyone want to hear more about when I was tied up by an ex while her female room mates were nearby? (Post above in this thread)
Johnny
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Johnny »

I love these scenarios as well! Next week I'm meeting at his house. He's going to tie me up and gag me in his basement. He'll invite his friends over to watch a ball game and they're no gonna know I'm downstairs tightly bound and gagged. I can not wait! :D
Kik: johnnygmmy
fratboydanny
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by fratboydanny »

This has happened a few time to me. Twice in a rival fraternity house where my captor clearly didn’t want his brothers to know he had me tied and gagged. After college I was bound and gagged in a spare bedroom and my captor called out for pizza. I was faintly mmmmgggppphing when he arrived at the door. But, gagged as I was, not enough to be heard. My captor came into the room and said he wished he could have subdued the cute pizza boy and tied him up with me. That would have been hot.
Seventh Crow
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Seventh Crow »

Oh yeah, I love this kind of stuff. I remember seeing a scene in a soap opera when I was a kid that featured a woman tied up, cleave gagged, and locked in a closet. Just outside, the guy who was holding her captive was talking to another guy who was looking for her. In the next scene, after the would-be rescuer had left, the woman said something like "he would have found me if you hadn't gagged me".

Great scene. Wish I could remember which show it was.
Deleted User 2217

Post by Deleted User 2217 »

The new Spiderman movie has a scene like this! mild spoiler Miles ends up tied to a chair and gagged with web. The scene went on for like 5 minutes of Miles, tied and gagged, in his room while his Dad was just behind the door talking to him. I'm surprised it went on for that long with him like that.
I would have much preferred if it was Gwen Stacy in that situation, though. That'd be awesome.
Kyle
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Kyle »

I do like those kinds of scenes, because it has to be extremely frustrating for the captive to be so close to being freed, except it doesn't happen. There should be lots of frantic struggling to find some way, any way, to get the would-be rescuer's attention.
wannabetiedup
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by wannabetiedup »

Johnny wrote: 5 years ago I love these scenarios as well! Next week I'm meeting at his house. He's going to tie me up and gag me in his basement. He'll invite his friends over to watch a ball game and they're no gonna know I'm downstairs tightly bound and gagged. I can not wait! :D
I know this is resurrecting a very old thread, but this scenario is one of my fantasies (as both a captor and captive). How did it play out? Was it everything you imagined it would be?
I love all things bondage. Always up for a chat
sami200456boyfriend
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sami200456boyfriend »

I like it when they're so close but then miss them
banshee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by banshee »

I also really like scenarios were the captive actually manages to escape and they get captured again and probably gets tied even more strictly than before.
Tapedupcouple
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tapedupcouple »

Love these type of scenarios. Always had the fantasy of my wife and I tightly bound and gagged during a fancy charity party. We would maybe see something shady that we werent suppose to see and end up tightly bound and gagged and stashed away in a closet mmpphhiinngg away while the party continues and our friends wonder where we have gone.
BandG
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BandG »

Glad to see some more fans of this type of bondage scenario!

I often wonder looking back if I would have alerted anyone had they been walking past when I was tied and gagged. A few times I was tied up by the ex girlfriend in an apartment where she lived with other girls.

I don't think I'd have had the guts to really make too much noise through the gag and alert her flatmates. It's hot looking back but at the time to be discovered would definitely be awkward.
drawscore
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by drawscore »

As a boy, I can think of more than a few times when I worked my hands loose, and was untying my feet, when I was caught. I was re-tied, then hog tied for my trouble.

Drawscore
FelixSH
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by FelixSH »

Does it count, when, say, someone finds his friend tied and gagged, and is about to rescue him, only to be taken prisoner himself? Considering the other answers, that's not really what this is about, but it sounds very much like a close rescue. That said, I mainly enjoy about it, that the second person could have very easily stayed out of it, and is now himself in a bad position.

Provided by bondagefreak
Click on the banner to get to the story

For more of my stories, click here.
Tapedupcouple
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tapedupcouple »

FelixSH wrote: 2 years ago Does it count, when, say, someone finds his friend tied and gagged, and is about to rescue him, only to be taken prisoner himself? Considering the other answers, that's not really what this is about, but it sounds very much like a close rescue. That said, I mainly enjoy about it, that the second person could have very easily stayed out of it, and is now himself in a bad position.
Definitely love that type of scenario. Always loved the idea of having to leave the captive bound and gagged for a greater cause. Placing the gag back on apologizing while they mmmpphh away. Sort of like classic scene in the first indiana jones.
Finn
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Finn »

Many years ago (probably about 35 years) when I was very busy with my locksmith business and had 12 guys working for me, even though I paid all the guys VERY well, and we were quite busy, so all the guys were very well paid, one day, the oldest, strongest, best fighter, who also was my most valued employee, one day decided that he was behind on his fines, and decided to tie me up and get me to loan him the money he needed. Several other employees walked in and saw me laying on the floor hogtied and gagged, and then saw the note signed by Mike to leave me alone and not untie me. All of the guys were afraid of Mike so when they saw that he was the one who had hogtied me, none of them were willing to untie me. This was before smartphones, but two of the guys who found me had cameras on them or in their vehicles, so they took pictures of me laying there hogtied and gagged, and showed the pics to the other employees, and to their friends. But since the "toughguy" of the group tied me up, none of them wanted to have him mad at them and risk getting tied up or beat up. Since he was my most valued employee he knew I would never fire him, so he wasn't worried about getting fired for tying me up. He got busy on calls that day and was on the road for about 7 hours. He got tired and went home and went to sleep for 8 hours. He woke up the next morning, and ate breakfast. While he was eating it suddenly occurred to him that he had tied me up 16 hours earlier. So as soon as he was done eating he came to the shop, saw that I was still tied up, and laughed and said his note paid off. Everyone was too afraid of him to untie me. So, I was found by at least eight guys, but none of them were willing to free me.
BandG
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BandG »

Finn wrote: 2 years ago Many years ago (probably about 35 years) when I was very busy with my locksmith business and had 12 guys working for me, even though I paid all the guys VERY well, and we were quite busy, so all the guys were very well paid, one day, the oldest, strongest, best fighter, who also was my most valued employee, one day decided that he was behind on his fines, and decided to tie me up and get me to loan him the money he needed. Several other employees walked in and saw me laying on the floor hogtied and gagged, and then saw the note signed by Mike to leave me alone and not untie me. All of the guys were afraid of Mike so when they saw that he was the one who had hogtied me, none of them were willing to untie me. This was before smartphones, but two of the guys who found me had cameras on them or in their vehicles, so they took pictures of me laying there hogtied and gagged, and showed the pics to the other employees, and to their friends. But since the "toughguy" of the group tied me up, none of them wanted to have him mad at them and risk getting tied up or beat up. Since he was my most valued employee he knew I would never fire him, so he wasn't worried about getting fired for tying me up. He got busy on calls that day and was on the road for about 7 hours. He got tired and went home and went to sleep for 8 hours. He woke up the next morning, and ate breakfast. While he was eating it suddenly occurred to him that he had tied me up 16 hours earlier. So as soon as he was done eating he came to the shop, saw that I was still tied up, and laughed and said his note paid off. Everyone was too afraid of him to untie me. So, I was found by at least eight guys, but none of them were willing to free me.
That sounds pretty dangerous to be honest. What were you gagged with? Leaving someone that long is incredibly risky.
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

It sounds a fun, if slightly risky scenario which I have never been in. Another thrill I have had many times is being tied JP and this king that in the house next door or passersby in the street.outside have no clue there's an adult woman tied.up , gagged, usually naked and struggling against her ropes.
MrBind
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by MrBind »

Love those scenarios!
Finn
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Finn »

I live in a rural area. My shop was quite a distance from any neighbors. I wasn't gagged very well and managed to remove it fairly soon after being tied up, but there was no way anyone would hear me. And the hogtie was so tight I couldn't move. So there was no possibility of escape and no way to make enough noise anyone would hear me. And with my employees coming and going during that time even if a neighbor would have heard any noise, or even come to the door, they would have assumed I was out on calls also.
captured_prize
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by captured_prize »

These type of scenarios make great story elements. It's quite suspenseful to see the captive trying to get outside help and wondering whether or not they'll succeed, only for them not to be noticed or the captor to take action so they're not discovered.
Just your average crossdressing damsel in distress...

Check out my story here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=20583
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic