Tik tok

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
Katievick24
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Tik tok

Post by Katievick24 »

Does anyone know how to find tik tok videos where the them is bondage related?
Ty_R_Upp
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Ty_R_Upp »

What is a 'tik tok' video? (Just out of curiosity, I don't know if I can help you with an answer, yet)
Be well.
Play safe.
Katievick24
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Katievick24 »

Ty_R_Upp wrote: 4 years ago What is a 'tik tok' video? (Just out of curiosity, I don't know if I can help you with an answer, yet)
It’s an app where people can upload videos of themselves lip-syncing songs and also lip-syncing and acting out movie scenes and various sound bites, has potential for people to be tied up and gagged in them which a few people do
Ty_R_Upp
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Ty_R_Upp »

Thanks.

The mechanics of the app elude me, but, I can see its appeal.
Be well.
Play safe.
Davyuk
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Davyuk »

Tic Tom is a cross between you tube and instragram in my mind, just another social platform.
DioA
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DioA »

I don’t know if you’ve found it yet, but I’ve found k!nktok. I follow some people with soft core bondage stuff. I’ve seen a couple of bondage tutorials. I’d love to see if you’ve found anything.
ExcessivelyCurious
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ExcessivelyCurious »

Amusingly I've started using it recently and my For You page has had a couple of kink videos on there without me having to look for them. Spooky stuff, algorithm.

Everything has to be very softcore and avoid certain keywords though - TikTok doesn't want you posting about NSFW topics, and it's better safe than sorry.

In terms of looking for bondage videos, one thing I've found is certain sounds. If you can come across one video that includes bondage, see if it uses a popular sound. Sometimes you luck out and get one of those things where a lot of different people do their own version of the same video.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic